Shall i buy or wait?

I'm completely new to the whole crypto scene but trade with regular stocks, but i have made a Kraken account and have got it to tier 3. But the problem is Bitcoin looks like its about to have a slight tumble, shall i wait until its gone down or shall i buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2014/03/bitcoin-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't wait just get in the game

What currency should i buy?

The biggest mistake people make with bitcoin is assuming its going to go down and getting memed on when it keeps going on. Just buy it now and hold, even if it goes down it will eventually go back up. Bitcoins ultimate potential is in the 10k or even 100k price range.

how long did it take before you got tier 1 verified?

You can't time Bitcoin. Where do you think it will be in 5 years? Answer that and act accordingly.

Wait until 10k. It'll crash to 5k.

You haven't missed the Digibytes train yet

it's hovering around 600sats at the moment but expect 1000 by the end of the month

>bitcoin reached $1,000 in a bubble
>crashed hard all the way down to $200 - 400 a coin
>now back up to $2,000 a coin 3 or 4 years later

I have a feeling bitcoin is gonna crash hard again, unless it continues to moon as more and more financial institutions start accepting it as currency.

48 hours

it was like half yesterday

It crashed because the mountain of gox was hacked, there would need to be a similar or worse event.

It will not crash on its own.

If you think it will crash, then sell all your BTC, or don't buy.
But then don't come crying about how you missed the train AGAIN

It's fucking pissing me off, i did my drivers license and then i tried adding my card on coinbase and it says it had a CVN error and its locked me out for 24 hours now

What if it was on purpose? Fuck, I don't want BTC to moon this year yet. I still want to make some altcoin gains.

>What if it was on purpose?

It was a hack, ofcourse it was on purpose.
They stole like 400million + worth of bitcoins. . .

wired.com/2014/03/bitcoin-exchange/

What I meant is that the hack occured just when BTC was gaining some crazy value. I think something similiar may happen with poloniex/bittrex soon, to cause another crash.

I agree it could very easily crash again, but I'm still bullish on bitcoin. It has a very good ability to recover from these crashes and reach new highs.

Bitcoin's fundamentals are actually very strong and it isn't going away anytime soon for a few reasons.

*Bitcoin is functioning as a reserve currency for altcoin trading. As long as people want to trade altcoins they usually need Bitcoin

*Bitcoin is being used as a store of value and hedge, similar to gold. It doesn't give the best returns but it is the most conservative cryptocurrency to invest in. It has an excellent track record of recovering from bad news and crashes.

*Bitcoin still has a very large first mover advantage.

The biggest problem with it right now is the scaling issue, if that is resolved it will easily go to $5-10k. $2k is great but we're still basically still in the atmosphere. There is a lot of growth potential before we get to the moon.

Bottom line, everyone should be holding bitcoin especially for the long term. 2020 is when the next block reward halving occurs. Think along those lines.

Well im only invested in alts anyway.
They would probably dip too for a bit but I dont see the top 3 alts dying.

What's the appeal to Kraken compared to bittrex or poloinex? I only have a bittrex account but I didn't know if it was worth having an account with multiple exchanges since most seem to have the same altcoins/major coins on there.

kraken is what europeans should get to invest money from bank accounts and back again
as far as I know

So it's basically coinbase for yuropoors? Alrighty, I won't bother making an account then.

What are the top 3 ?

Dogecoin
Ethereum
Digibyte

LTC is shit
RDD is shit too
everything is shit
you are shit too

i messaged support that there was an error with my id verification and they opened my account and upped my withdrawal/deposit limit without my id or anything lel

>dogecoin
pic related is you

lol

This isn't /b/ you ape, have some class.

he's just buthurt he didn't jump in the train