Siacoin

Why aren't you buying user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uInzbCBRvnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scamcoin

The better question is why are you shilling it?

Please tell me you're not doing it
>for free

Fucking lmao'd, you retard.

Stay on earth, while we Sia-bros stop at the moon to refuel to reach Jupiter moon.

Nice memes, Rajeesh

Enjoy your rupees for this thread

Fucking lmao.

Bet you are one of those faggots who missed DGB. LIterally x4 my money.

Sia was at 330 30 mins ago.

Mfw I bought dgb at 100 sats now buying sc at 300 sats... It's free money...

>bought sia at 72
>sold sia at 65
>watched as sia went up to 90
>rebought sia at 89
>think i put my sia money into went up 2.25x (burst)
>but sia is now gonna go for 7x from where i bought in
>tfw inherited the blood of sia people
>didn't go back to sia people
youtube.com/watch?v=uInzbCBRvnw

4 threads about a shitcoin

Like could u guys change your strategy, its getting way too predictable. . .

Bitbean, PosW, Digibyte
guess this is your new scam coin . . .

Meanwhile normal people are just holding good coins and making a nice profit while u guys just want to scam people. . .

If sia breaks 1k sats this weekend I'll get a tattoo of their logo on my ass

Coins always dump when syart seeing mad spam on the board

Remember the massive amount of eth spam right before it crashed the first time?

Bitbean
Poojets obvious shit wad
Waves

All perfect examples

Waves is looking good rn tho

c u on jupiter baby

just got off the phone with neil and buzz, were ready for moon2

Mfw dgb had at least 50 posts a day for the last month

u guys know Sia isn't a regular shitcoin, right? it has an actual working product behind it. still very much in the development stage though

:(((( not verified on anything yet

it's gonna happen. gonna double down just to see this happen

I'll delivar

yeah, sia coin looks solid, on the other hand, I've been seeing strong movement on nav, thinking it's a pump and dump, just starting, should I get on it?

1k sats when?

Yeah.

DGB is a literal shitcoin, no better than any existing coin.

The premise is that you could make money while playing. But the idea is already quickly falling. They are realizing that they can't do it.

You need to download a ton of mods, and get on modded servers to do it, AND, you need to do repetitive and boring shit that any non ausitic kid would get bored of.

Also, did they mention that it's also minable? Oh, wow. So kids have to do repetitive shit from 5 hours straight to 30 hours straight, because the mining difficulty increased because of a faggot with 9 Antminers S9 joined a pool?

Instead, have a look at SIA premise. Make money using your HDD, PASSIVELY. You could even fucking buy a HDD farm.

It's not mineable. Not increased difficulty.

Take a look around Blackhatnetwork and Thebot forums. Literal Pajeets dying for 1 cent a day. People who install and have phone farms to make $1 a day.

And now look me at my fucking face and tell me that is not better than DGB.

This coin has the possibility of x15 this year, if it gets more known. Gets shilled on Pajeet forums.

This is for sure a $1 coin. Not DGB.

After DGB premises falls we all will see a bunch of normies selling off their bags like cockroaches. While, we, SIABROS, laugh at their stupidity.

Sia dev needs to get his shit together and add a bunch of devs, so we can reach $1 before this year ends.

Not listed on Bittrex.

The coin is trash.

you know there are IDs on this board right? because right now you are shilling this to yourself

I know.

I'm not a DGB bag holder, guy.

I'm just explaning the greatness and potential of this coin.

A literal $1 coin.

Tell the faggots to step up and add it, then.

If it gets added, imagine how much the price would jump.

>tfw bought when it was worth $0.001

Yeah I know, I dumped what I had left and double down my money. I probably wait and do it again, but I don't see anything happening long term with DGB, it's attractive for pump and dumps though.
Right now I'm looking for another cheap one that makes me some money quick. Another RDD, XVG, DGB, XBY.
I would have jumped on SIA and probably stayed with the profits if it was listed on Bittrex, I'm not touching Poloscam with a ten feet pole.

Ikr, bittrex is going to miss out on trading fees

I already mailed them.

Its marketcap and interest is growing. I bet they are going to add it pretty soon.

So close....
I am literally swimming in money right now.

tell me why i should not trade dgb to sia

money is bad

You have 790 BTC worth of Sia?

What the fuck, that's like, half the entire market cap. You the dev?

>Fee
>shows two different fees
so... how much is Poloshit scamming from you?

Dunno, I don't buy much.

Don't sell, please.

Also, give me money. I've been shilling the GREATNESS of Sia for about a week.

forgot to say, congrats on your gains user. You have enough to buy 4 really nice houses where I live.

Argh, people are dumping!
Lemmy have my million $ damn it.

No worries, I don't plan to sell yet.

>So close....
>I am literally swimming in money right now.
Well done future millionaire, well done. I have 14,200 but would have closer to 50,000 SC if the block sync didn't take me 4 days. Spare some SC to a poor fag who wishes he could let you bang his wife for going balls deep like you do?

c057aa6013315e1eb1c037d7cf3fdd79a173bdfc8fd2e73107d39084bac24735917ef28370e2

Care to donate some senpai

what sat u plan 2 sell at
let us know senpai

I'm going to refer to you as "88m" from now on. I see you every siacoin thread.

Are there any coins you think are worth investing in? (Besides the obvious: ETH)

Oyy fag, every cent that goes into Sia ends up expanding your theoretical net worth.

You better be honest about your intentions here. When are you dumping?

Why would he dump, just sell it off slowly as to not make the market tank

haha oh wow

don't fuck shit up for us, lad.

if you MUST withdraw, trickle it out, and dont make sell walls faggot

What the fuck lmao

That's the plan.
No point crashing the market with no survivors.

should a newfag buy now or wait for it to drop if there's a supposed pump and dump incoming?

Depends. Right now, it's pumping like no tomorrow, so it might dip, but it might keep pumping and you'll miss the train.
It'll likely dip, but who knows.

do u live in america?

No, Canada.

wow!

I only have 5k :( spare some for a poorfag?

a8475bb61fa3f719993a3fe34973b9c2addce2ff02fd3496f013b48360b36bfec58632a2bdd0

Already dumped my Sia

someone is pumping the shit out of it on poloniex

are you the nigger who had a 220 btc sell wall the other day at 272 satoshis? lost a lot of money because of that :(

This coin is a god send. Every time I buy a shit load more it pumps 30%. About to buy another $500 so prepare for yet another pump. I'm going to be bored of this coin soon I think.

No that wasn't me.
I was equally bitching at that cunt for holding the price down. He kept holding it near 300 until we passed it. A real ass.

yeah man, it was at 260 sats on polo when the chinese market was 340. i bought from 269 and sold at 262 because of that wall and also i'm a giant pussy.

what if amazon are buying up the coins hmm

Yeah I know, it was just horrible.
You should've held. I knew that once the wall was down, the price would go up, and it did. No one wants to fight such a wall because, psychologically, just like you, it feels discouraging.

It would be worthless unless they integrated their servers to the network. You can't ''buy'' sia, you can only join it.

Is your whole portfolio sia? Why'd you go balls deep into this coin? Also lel at all the beggars in this thread. Sad mofos

do you think it will still go up short term?

Yep. 100% into sia. I put my entire savings into it.

Possibly. Right now, we're at 300% in a 7 day basis. Short term, that's insane and might go a bit higher. I expect it to dip a bit but it just keeps going up, so who knows.

Are you a crypto whale?
Like anything, can't hurt to ask nothing to lose

>Are you a crypto whale?
Nah, just a sia whale.
I know another guy that has +500 million sia. That's a true whale, but with the size of sia, I guess I'm officially a whale.

>hits $0.01
>douchewhale takse profs and it goes right back down to $0.0098

mama mia

My parents want me to sell 250k worth though it keeps growing.