Come sail the ARK

Take those good gains from BTC and ETH all-time-highs and do the smart thing... buy that sleeper coin you've been watching for months.

Me? I'm going all in on some ARK. Why?

>smartbridge
This is one of the few if not only coins that is pioneering the ability for blockchains to intercommunicate... this is HUGE for the development of ALL coins and Vitalik himself has mentioned this in the next evolution of crypto.

ARK is very active on their twitter and despite making really good gains early on, it has been extremely stable.

I dropped 3btc on it, so obviously this is going to look like yet another shill thread, but I truly do believe this coin has a LOT of room for upward mobility.

Here's why:
>it's currently only on BITTREX and Cryptopia
When enough traction is gained, this will get added to other exchanges and the result will be a boom in the volume and price
>smartbridge
Once other coins start adopting similar technologies, they will only have ARK to communicate with. Think about it, when ETH adopts it (and Vitalik has mentioned doing this) it will almost become like a partnership with ARK.

The natural growth of this coin is much different than your typical P+D coin of the week. But every investment is a risk, so check it for yourself and do your own research.

also, posted this yesterday for shits and giggles:

they have their own racecar

>I dropped 3btc on it, so obviously this is going to look like yet another shill thread, but I truly do believe this coin has a LOT of room for upward mobility.

hey man, it's only gonna go up whether people believe me or not, I'm really not concerned. I'm just trying to tell people that there is a great opportunity here.

pic related

check this whale... he seems to agree with me

>not 25%
>all

getting hot in here

Seems like the most undervalued coin in top 100. I've been in since a few weeks and it'll definitely x 2 at least with any news.

I actually started out right before it got released and have been watching it ever since. I got lucky with DGB, RDD, and XVG this last week and tripled my money (thankfully) before this one popped off.

The whole last couple of weeks I've been thinking "Fuck... I hope I can get in on ARK before the next wave"

I owe my victories to Veeky Forums quite frankly

Is it too late to get in?

YOOOOO, ARK just took a fat dump. What's the game plan sucka?

easy:
he buys early
gets his friends to buy early
memes are made
they all go out to shill
it gets pumped
they sell and make money
you don't

rinse and repeat with any of the 200+ shitcoins on polo/bittrex/whatever

implying i even bought in you salty slug

nah, its even better now than when I got in because its lower
whatever dude

just to add, if you want a quick pumpndump, try NAVcoin it's about to explode.

ARK is my long-term buy

Don't have any, but would buy now if I could.
This coin is primed for moon mission. and is fucking cheap
Zero pumps.
Waiting for it to make a breakout move and I will buy in.

Currently got .15 in NAV as we speak, cashing out soon.

ok all set now moon

Trusting in OP with a cheeky investment

Scooped some up today. Comfy af.

Will look into it op, thanks. Consider taking a peek at COVAL, looks really undervalued to me at the moment.

Will do, thanks

Just bought a couple. Hopefully it does well

yeah, I'm pretty sure it will, though not sure on a time frame. Everyone here is more concerned with pump and dump shitcoins

Again, this is a long term play, so if anyone is looking for a quick P+D, you're probably better off investing in something else

got some of them as well.
looks like good team with a solid plan.