Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
youtube.com/watch?v=cfVN3kQkcd4
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6bdtoa/the_relationship_with_minecraft/
digibytegaming.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, the money from DGB is going into NAV

Already got it :^)

Fuck... I'm so tired. I've had enough of this mooning. I hope it slows down a little, or I'll go crazy.

bought at 250
sold at 650
BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZNESSSSS BICTHES
Pump is over

It ain't going over 600 again today. by tomorrow it'll be in the 400's and expect a steady decline in the coming week then an abrupt dump when people realize DGB has nothing but a custom minecraft server.

>when people realize DGB has nothing but a custom minecraft server
Sigh... It's not going below 450 sats ever again, sorry. Go and read their bitcointalk thread/twitter, you will realize that minecraft is not even a big deal compared to the rest of their stuff.

Lol, People haven't even started buying the rumor yet.

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, user!

WE'VE BARELY MOVED OFF THE LAUNCHPAD!

NOCOINERZ COPE

Remember guys, more Fud = more moon. Tis a good sign people are still attempting to spread hate on this coin.

All this hype is but mere speculation and an over sensation about a literally who game that is infamous for autists unless I see Digibytes being promoted by Nintendo this coin is a drop in the bucket when you could be investing smart like on Etherium.

>y-you're just a salty no coiner!

I've made my modest change out of the oversensationalism it's time to cash out faggots if you know what's good for you.

>implying the pump will stop.

Who /millionaire/ thanks to DGB here?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

youtube.com/watch?v=cfVN3kQkcd4

You guy better get off before it gets DUMPED hard.

The creators admitted that they have NO relationship with Minecraft, they are just messing around on a private server.

Be SMART not GREEDY

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6bdtoa/the_relationship_with_minecraft/

Keep hating user.

Can you math?

THIS IS THE NEWS

SELL

Think anybody who's serious about about DGB (much less whales) doesn't know this already?

If there were an official Minecraft partnership we'd have reached Andromeda ages ago

Only the dumb money is cashing out on this one

Nintendo did not make Pokemon Go.

interesting

what is the relation between DGB and these?
tip none sell

And TenCent did not make League of Legends. But they own it, which is what counts.

Everyone knows it's a server.

The fag minecraft players will play on that server and shill it out to everyone because "I can make money while gaming!"

That's the value.

And Digisign looks pretty cool.

If the autistic skeptics of Veeky Forums can be fooled then the drooling teenagers on reddit certainly can.

I mean we're talking about people who donated thousands of dollars to Bernie Sanders each even after he had a 0.00001 chance of winning.

lol this is your news?
The lead developer being open and honest about their relationships and inviting further discussion?

It's a real company with good devs and a solid plan that just got a fucking huge cash injection.
I don't see how this is a bad thing desu

cash injection from who

DGB will reach 0.5 Euro in a few months. Daytraden SELL. Wanna join me omw to Lamboland HODL.

based on what?

this coin has no recognition from anyone

digibytegaming.com/

From the koreans who pumped $35mil into it overnight and managed to get a major korean exchange to 'examine' accepting it. Which is good enough to take a risk on, better than a lot of other shitcoins with higher market caps get.

that site hasn't worked for months

Based on the the good devs, the solid plan behind the coin. Don't believe me and sell if you want.

tell me exactly when did valve, blizzard or others recognized DGB and decided to go with DGC, let alone cryptos

If you want something you can eat buy a burger

You want to wait until that announcement that's fine, you can wait and miss out or take a shot at a 10c coin and back the devs to do what they're trying to do. afaik they're the only one's in this space and are gaining monumentally lately

They don't understand but that's fine, we'll be moving to Lamboland.

who's claiming that? what i know is that the BRs and other third world will absolutely eat that shit up, any opportunity to make even morsols of money

June 22nd

I'm holding for at least a year or until 70c

granted im keeping a portion into dgb, but i'm not betting it all into dgb, you have to keep the money flowing

from 150 € in btc i turned it into 1.2btc moving cryptos around buying low selling high

I don't think the negger has the clarity to see what's going to happen when coins (hopefully dgb) can actually produce their own games.

I REALLY want to see someone take on valve/steam. A company could take 90% less profits than valve and still be worth billions.

there are much more interesting cryptos to focus on then DGB

TSHELLTH TSHELLTH TSHELLTH!