ITT: Historic figures that you just can't get over how fucking ugly they were

ITT: Historic figures that you just can't get over how fucking ugly they were

You

This guy:

t.

WE

>Implying he did not look like based Hemingway

>Implying he did not look like based Silenus

You do know that's not a picture of him, right?

yeah that's a BUST of him

Looks like a complete dolt.

>If I inbred your dynasty would you die?

^ Forgot to post pic.

I know they defaced Akhenaten's statues because he tried to force a weird cult on everyone but he was also one of the ugliest fuckers in Egypt so I like to think getting tired of looking at stone replicas of his nasty ass figured into it as well

>Movie portrays him as handsome irishman
>Really 5'7" stocky manlet with a crooked neck

>implying his immortal soul isn't alive today, and has learned to keep his mouth shut

Wrong, this is the real Socrates.

He just learned the true meaning of life

All spanish monarchs

Or any leader from pre-19th century history, really. The only two I can think of are Julius Caesar and Octavian. But even then, they were probably made more attractive in their busts/statues by the artists.

I was just about to post that. holy shit, what was wrong with the Hapsburgs. also, he looks alot like mark zuckerburg.

Old Julius Caesar.

I don't doubt he was probably strapping and handsome when he was younger, but pic related makes him look like he is a lanky, introvert english teacher or someshit.

I am preparing to get an F on my interpretation of Catcher in the Rye from him rather than being lead to victory over the Gauls.

I feel like I have just been raped.

really? i think he looks arresting in this sculpture

Pure inbreeding, looking at their family tree is comical since you can see it's generation get progressively more grotesque

Charles Xii of Sweden Looks derpy

All western men are ugly. They could never look as divine as the arab man. That is why the only hope they have is assimilation. The fools.

T. Jordanian second generation immigrant

>I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Was it autism?