HAPPENING NOW ---- EXP Rising to 200k sats and beyond!

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls.

Do not miss out on this one.

EXP (Expanse) is rising to 200k and beyond now.. Jump in NOW if you want to moon.

Catch the dip now and double your money within the hour

As you can see here.. The rise to the stars is here. Quick money for those smart enough to invest now.

i had like 500 exp at 10 cents

JUST

Please send your thank you notes to this thread in an hour once this tip has made you rich

>tfw put all my bitcoin into loans after taking my massage DGB and XRP profits
>tfw have to wait a maximum of two days before I can join the next moon mission

Welp, have fun, boys.

Dumping what I have left

GOLEM (GNT) is about to do something.

So basically Brass Golem (the first time GNT has a real world use for average joe) is about to get a release date and more details over the weekend. So we have rumor/news cycle incoming.

What's interesting is it lines up with perfect timing for the meme triangle formed over the last few days.

So it's looking like GNT is about to go up or down in a big way. Judging by the general trend amongst altcoins and crypto in general I'm thinking we see GNT double or triple in value between now and Brass Golem release date.

With the whispers of Google now investing in Golem too it's becoming a serious coin.

I have a tiny amount of GNT so quite frankly I don't care if you invest or not, just think it's a good coin to watch and see what happens.

Of all the meme coins out there this one at least has a pretty cool concept, using your cpu/gpu to sync with a cloudbased super computer and essentially farm out your computing/processing power for crypto gains. The more cool thing is the actual use it can have for so many people dealing with incredibly complex rendering.

Fuck off cunt

Also hoping this is happening gotta say that that first knock down from like 139k to 130k pissed me off

this is why hodl ffs.
wanna buy 10000 Bitcoins for 2 pizza?

a bot is putting up 5btc sell walls at around 136 constantly

shits about to pump hard

forget about EXP Veeky Forums brother, the same guy who bring us DGB and RDD are going to pump NAV.

I feel NAV is near the tip.

looks like i missed this one boiz

Shit is not pumping. You guys are really stupid.

The trading is low energy, the volume is low. You can't magically pump without momentum.

Goddamn retards.

i think a bot is keeping the price low for whales to get in, forcing peiple to sell now

fuck i'm not missing this. going all in. BREAK DOWN THE WALLS

That's the spirit

fuck I love this shit haha.

he's actually giving you advice you mutt
its a 250 mil marketcap coin do you think shilling on Veeky Forums would affect the market so much

Thank you Expanse for my daily 10% target!
I really wish the best for you, I just had to sold you because I need to stay with my strategy.

Oh I'm in 435 Expanse at 132k hope this works