HERE WE GO AGAIN PEOPLE

HERE WE GO AGAIN PEOPLE
>He didn't buy at 100
>He didn't buy at 400
>He didn't buy at 550
What the fuck are you doing? Do you hate money or something?

It is going up again LMAO dumpers on suicide watch.

Lol, I swear, it's like they don't even want to make money...

WE BREACHED 600

1000 COMING UP

This train has no brakes? I want get off this wild ride.

>that feel when you double your money in one day with memecoins

made more today than an entire months salary

Had a chance to buy at 150. Didn't. Heh. What can I say, I'm not a gamer. Didn't believe in the coin. Guess I should have. It'll prob keep rising, and I'll keep rooting for you guys. I still don't get why it's valuable, but it seems to be making a ton of NEETs here rich.

What's the best price to buy at the moment? will it dip below 600 again?

We all learn, user.

Bought at 117. My dick is happy.

Why didn't you buy?? 600 is the new low, you lost a pitstop. Just get in now and ride until 1000. Next time you ask will it dip below 700, 800, 900 and so on. No shaky hands. Just buy and hold. Look at the buys. People throw 60 btc at this per order. You think they do that to make 12 SAT profit? No, they go for 1000 at least

Probably. Buy around ~610 just to be safe.

Not a meme

>memecoin
This will reach top 10 coins by the end of year user. Minecraft servers in less than a month.

Sick of missing the spaceship. I'm in with 20K DGB.

I wanted it to go back to 450-500

some retard on here was telling me they were waiting for a dip to some number they thought "it will go down to" then it never did and just kept right on mooning.

you can not time the market and dgb is worth even more than its current price. buying at ath is not stupid if you know it will go much higher

i call them all memecoins, dgb is an excellent coin and i expect it will make me over 6 figures in the next year or 2

>bought at 111
>sold at 350 cos i thought it was done
im back in

Don't be like me boys.

>had more gain in two months than all of my income last year from my wagecuck job
This shit's crazy, feels like I'm dreaming or something.

am i only one who go it under 100 ?

you fags you need to BELIVE AND HODL

I bought 70000 at 80 never bought anymore tho.

It is not too late. Just add more. You can buy another 70k at 600 and you have a 520 sat divergence to play with AND THEN you will still break even.

Mined some and got in at 20-35sat. Been waiting a long time.

this is correct. i bought my first dgb around 150 and just sold 25 eth to buy dgb this morning

>tfw fucking coinbase weekly limits and could only buy 11k DGB

i already doubled my money... i would have put so much more