youtube.com/watch?v=38K9X5PMLRU
youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Austrian economics >>> "Marxist" """"economics""""

Mainstream economics >>> Austrian and Marxist "economics"

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=38K9X5PMLRU

This.

Austrians are just another example of German autism plaguing civilized societies.

Why are Austrians right about everything and Keynesians (with their guru Krugman) fail literally every single time? It almost makes me feel bad for them.

Is this a list of the economic schools refuted by sraffa?

They are both the same shit: praxeology. They are cults for people at war with facts, with empiricism.

no they just understood reality ;^)

>Why are Austrians right about everything
right about what, beyond some vague econ101 concepts that aren't austrian per se?
It's the most retardedly simplistic and strictly theoretical model i've ever seen.
The free market is God, incorruptible and abundant, and if something deviates from this model, blame the state inserting it's cthulish tentacles into it, regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

It's literally no different than commies blaming "bourgeoisie remnants" and "counter-revolutionaries" whenever reality does not match propaganda on how things should flourish and constantly getting better.

Austrians are barely right about anything, but their fanboys don't care.

>Peter Schiff makes 1 good prediction out of 100
>his idiot fanboys hail him as a genius who is never wrong

It's literally cultism.

Marx was the most astute scholar of capitalism to ever live.

If you weren't an edge lord brainlet and actually read something other than a summary of the Manifesto you'd know this

>Marx was a capitalist
& humanities was a mistake

Are you illiterate or just epicly pretending to be retarded?

>austrians are this stupid

Hayek was a Czech and von Mises was Jewish. There weren't many autistic Germans in the Austrian school if we don't count Hoppe who is relatively recent.

This

Low taxes, limited government, few regulations, no thoughtless money printing or deficit.

Work for another great depression somewhere else Keynesian scum.

Not necessarily, right? The difference is that statistical models are correct the majority of the time, but obviously not all, whereas institutional analysis like Austrian economics is correct theoretically. Empirical examples do exist within Austrian economics, they just aren't fact checked like statistical models.

>Economist
>Philosopher
>Historian
>Broke new ground in all these fields
>BTFO'd leftists on a regular basis
>Fucked Rand, then left her (metaphorically)
>Associated Mises' name with anarchokiddies, still considered by Mises to be his greatest student
>Major influence on Hoppe, Woods, Nozick, Rockwell and countless others
>Revived natural rights ethics
>Wasn't a flamboyant degenerate (looking at you, Keynes)
>Didn't let his family starve to death (looking at you, Marx)
>Mostly ignored by academics, still influential to this day despite being dead
If you don't think this man is based, then there's gotta be something wrong with you.

Hayek > Mises > Rothbard > Friedman

I wonder who's behind this post......

kek

"Oh god no he believes in adoption burn him!"

>Children should become commodities that parents have no obligation towards that can be bought and sold on a market like any other product

>Adoption

Rothbard was too radical for my tastes. Meanwhile Hayek and Mises were great in defending historical progress of capitalism. Mises's lectures in Argentina are a prime example.

That... other school of economics is good for politicias and useful idiots. Totally a different category.

>Children should become commodities that parents have no obligation towards that can be bought and sold on a market like any other product

Explain how it is so much different from modern day adoption

Yeh, that's why he's a titan in sociology. In economics however, he's completely and utterly irrelevant

this

Are you serious? For one unless you live in some third world shithole, the adoptive system in your country shouldn't be a slave market system where children are priced commodities that can be sold on a whim and bought by anyone with the money to obtain them. Adoption is not a transaction between buyers and sellers it is a regulated procedure of the transferal of a juvenile human being to eligible parents that have proven they can provide and care for the child and act as suitable replacements for the child's biological parents.

Did you actually think adoption was like buying a car or something?
Fuck me, Libertarians are always so astoundingly detached from reality.

Will the free market fix their stupidity?

>slave market
How over-dramatic of you

It always amuses me how people say that maybe his economic ideas weren't good (duh) but he was excellent at point it out negatives of the situation of the working class. Wow. Give this man a medal. Still Victorian times were better than Georgian times and so on. Progress. No thanks to you Marx.

b8

It just sucks, because I love talking about statistical economics, and there is never any discussion concerning it. It seems Austrians suffer from a belief that if you increase the monetary supply, the unit depreciates and prices rise, instead of saying if the production of the monetary unit grows, reserve to liability ratio of the bank grows high, because of the decreasing purchasing power of the commodity in comparison to prices and banks lower their interest rates in response to this inflation, which triggers further price increases until the reserve ratio is low again, which causes the banks to raise their interest rates in response ad infinitum in varying degrees. Now tell me which theory seems more thought out?

yes

Ecological economics>>>>>> anything else

I like his way of thinking. It appeals to my autistic side. Even though I don't consider it applicable, it was one of the most refreshing take on ethics I've read in a while.

How do you all account for a gaping hole in the theory of 'longer production cycle equates to larger returns' when there are clearly some production cycles with marginal utilities decreasing at a slower rate with a shorter production cycle than production cycles with marginal utilities decreasing at a higher rate?

Austrian school of though has already proven to be the best one.

Krugman/Keynesian retards pls go

How do you all account for the gaping hole in the theory of state-determined easings being let on by a subsequent increase or decrease in the discount rate, when the reserve ratio requirements of the Federal Reserve banks is what determines what the interest rates are ultimately?

This is literally you
youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

Fuck off with your /tv/ spam