Holy fuck help me i'm about to kill my fucking self

I need to start making some money, all i have is 100$ on PayPal and i want to know how the fuck do i buy btc with it

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.ve/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2015-10-16/venezuela-raises-minimum-wage-30-it-s-still-only-13-a-month&ved=0ahUKEwjo-4af3f_TAhXIPiYKHbpqDA4QFghAMAg&usg=AFQjCNFaMmDTZhT0c9Sie8FlAof1jekbUg&sig2=UjD6I9x9PQNyqYYk2w6EMQ
quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-Bitcoin-using-PayPal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitbean my friend. It's made for people just like you.

with 100$, i'd buy some pennycrypto

dgb or maybe xby

and dont check it too often, you might panic sell

I'm planning to diversify, not staying on bitcoin, i just figured btc would be easier to get with PayPal

Looks like a scam

You are here

>hey biz help me diversify my 100 usd investment

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

wesellcrypto dot com. you can buy 4 types of crypto and transfer it to bittrex to trade

How did you scrounge up a dollar? Did you rob a bank or something?

you cant diversify with only 100usd

you diversify if you have 5k atleast

just shove all of it into something promising pennycrypto

sent ;)

Sent what dude?

Like? No sia or other ATH memes

where can I buy dgb at with credit/debit card. fuck coinbase they refuse to accept my card.

what place can I go buy it all on debit/credit and than store.

I've been wanting to get into some buys of this all day and time is flowing.

I can buy a pizza in my country with 2$, minimum wage is like 30$, so even if i just make like 10$ a day profit it would be great

A nice annon sent it on btc

am I doing it right?

least it's going up

RDD lol

what software is this?

Minergate v6.6

get on the nav pump then reinvest in more shitcoins and wait for pump- profit

Go get a real job.

This I started with $100 on one coin, and which doubled it.

>and which doubled it.
*WHICH doubled it.

For what? 30$ a month? No thank you

Buy dgb, you'll make it to maybe 4 dollars soon

pls, I started with 80£ last week and I now have 1 ETH, XEM, XRP and BTC

go to VirWox, use paypal or card to fund USD or whatever, then buy SLL (currency used in second life) and immediately convert the SLL to XBT. then you can send the coins wherever. I've done it a couple times no problem, but there is a $90 limit per day.

>$30
Ok. Stay at home. Stay poor.

A few extra steps but it might work. I'll look into this. Thanks user.

Honestly user just get a fucking job and use the money you earn to buy crypto. The reason you can't jump on the hype trains and make huge gainz is that you don't have any fucking money to begin with and invest.
t. neet who never had a job in his life and turned $350 into $1k in four months with crypto
If I wasn't a fucking retard and got a job last year I could have invested at least $2k and now I'd have $6k
get a job

Can't you fucking read? Minimum wage in my country is fucking 30$ a month, and usd is banned here, you can't go to a fucking bank and trade bolívares to USD or buy stuff from the internet in USD, why the fuck would i go out and get a job here if they gonna pay me just enough to barely feed my fucking self?

What the fuck I thought you were being ironic. There's no way it's actually $30 this can't be real

seems like a botnet
is it open source?

This was in 2015, it's like 30$ now

google.co.ve/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2015-10-16/venezuela-raises-minimum-wage-30-it-s-still-only-13-a-month&ved=0ahUKEwjo-4af3f_TAhXIPiYKHbpqDA4QFghAMAg&usg=AFQjCNFaMmDTZhT0c9Sie8FlAof1jekbUg&sig2=UjD6I9x9PQNyqYYk2w6EMQ

>155 kH/s on Ethash
what the fuck are you mining on? Your cellphone?
>"Am I doing it right"
No, this is ridiculous. Don't bother mining ETH with less that 100 megahashes per second, and only if your electricity is free.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Newcoiners get out!

Venezuela man. shits pretty fucked up rn.

Good luck OP
post your address maybe.

Ive never tried to purchase BTC on PayPal but if no one here takes you seriously or has an answer, try this:

quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-Bitcoin-using-PayPal

I feel for you Venezuela bros.

It's obvious he did some type of Bernie Madoff type scam. Whatever you do, DO NOT click on any links OP may leave.

Post your BTC address.

This is my poloniex adress, this one should work right?

1BGWFf2LmvxRKE1kwDJ6DXvMWVjhTndwxG

Venezuelan?
Do what these fuckers are saying and go for a pennycrypto, eso hice yo.
I can' t believe it took me over 2 years to find out Veeky Forums gave good advices. Fucking /v/ only gives bad advices.

It says btc only

Your id keeps changing, you changing ips or what? Also, just make sure that's your BTC address. Just double check to be sure.

Enséñame [email protected]

It's because i'm on mobile i think, i can't get on my pc because CANTV (major internet provider) is banned from Veeky Forums

1BGWFf2LmvxRKE1kwDJ6DXvMWVjhTndwxG

Here it is again

Okay. I'm sending you a small bit of Bitcoin. Hope it helps.

Si, soy maracucho y tu bro? Vives aquí o tas afuera?

Thanks a lot dude, it will surely help, been lurking here for weeks and reading a lot trying to learn about the crypto game

are you saying i should put my 3k into one coin??

Can you send me some useful links too? If it's not much to ask

Asco.

Ahora esta mierda se va a llenar de venezolanos asquerosos.

The guy is lying. I'm also venezuelan and the minimum wage is at around $500.

No problem, bud. Let me know when you get it.

Enchufado detected, será que te los pagan al precio que se lo roban cabron

He speaks truth. Biggest ISP is banned on Veeky Forums.
I live in Valencia. Work for a cryptocoin news site in Spanish.

Also, every fucking venezuelan isp is banned. The guy isn't venezuelan.

I'm using satellite internet, and it's expensive as fuck.

Go buy VIA coin with it and hold. Even if it dips, just hold.

You're a good guy, user

Wanna donate to a guy who bought 1m of rdd at 20sat?

I can. Here, our site has some guides.
Elcriptografo.com
And mamate tremenda caravana de guebos, al menos el pana está interesado en surgir.
Sorry for the Spanish, fellas.
Fuck off, movistar, Digitel and movilnet aren' t banned

Am poorfag like op pls halp

1JhCnNFwiwXmcW47ToET1rbtrpCQuqn8kH

Im on my Digitel phone morón, and it's slow as fuck

I got it bro! Thanks a lot, which coin should i invest it on?

Do you might have some for me aswell?

1DW2jH9dGvLRPMA1NLku9uNCdg6mL58qzL

Thx!!

Thanks a lot man! Im going to the moon now!!

12G7MHZFV3ncHdfAwMmgSCahvYgqDM2H7j

I want a lambo too...

VIA. Buy it and hold.

shut the fuck up

how do you know it will go up? it's at a peak right now

>Wanna donate to a guy who bought 1m of rdd at 20sat?

O_O

Guys I had trouble with coinbase's ID and debit/credit shit. It was ridiculous. I got the ID to work but the card still can't be accepted. Go on paxful.com. it's a great website where you can buy bitcoin with all sorts of giftcards and shit from traders. I just took a pic of my starucks gift card and got a good amount of bitcoin in exchange. You can do this for debit and credit card.

FUCKING USE PAXFUL.COM FAGGOTS

I thought Veeky Forums was showing me how to get rich quick, memed myself out of most of my money

Started out with a $100 that i made selling my some of my OSRS gp on my main that i haven't played seriously in years. Went all in on dgb and sold. Bought ETH because i was exhausted of always looking at graphs and buying dips and reselling.

Seriously Up all god damn night and early morning with my alerts. This shit is addicting. Now I'm trying to build a proper portfolio that consists of my majority holdings in ETH and BTC and maybe 20% in shit coins.

Just need my goddam coinbase to clear my Bank.

here's the block

Mongia you got more than me