Mfw catholicucks are still mad that their false imitation of christianity for selfish gain got found out

>mfw catholicucks are still mad that their false imitation of christianity for selfish gain got found out

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/DasNeweTestamentDeutzsch1522/DasNeweTestamentDeutzsch1522SeptemberbibelErstenAusgabeNachbildung1883Small#page/n19/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=mdXJzgtiM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Martin Luther was disgusted by the heresy he created.

Was that before or after Protestantism was financed into fruition by the Ottoman Sultans, mainly by Suleiman?

>Defend freedom of interpretation
>Disavow people's interpretations of the Bible that aren't yours to appease your Feudal Lord protectors
>Assert sola scriptorium
>Attempt to remove Scriptorium that contradicts Sola Fide

>mfw Paulians think their little sectarian differences matter.

Source?

I am pretty sure it was France who paid most of it.
But you know, rather Turk than Papist.

But Luther held to all 66 books

reminder that Arius was right.

Burn, heretic

Praise Luther for wresting the faith of Christ from the Babylonian captivity in Rome.

Nasty religion for nasty people.

Luther removed Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation from the canon in his first translation of the Bible.

Source: archive.org/stream/DasNeweTestamentDeutzsch1522/DasNeweTestamentDeutzsch1522SeptemberbibelErstenAusgabeNachbildung1883Small#page/n19/mode/2up

Of Luther would have had his way every book in the New Testament would have been removed.

No he didn't, that's a lie

Catholics aren't Christian

>tfw Protestant heretics gave us those crazy fuckers the Mormons and the Seventh Day Adventist.

If Catholics aren't Christian, nobody is Christian.

Yes, he was disgusted with catholicism, being a catholic friar.

And then an excommunicated catholic friar.

And then dead, and in hell.

Catholics are vicious to bible passages that expose their satanic roots, rites and rituals, and end.

Your logic is unsound.

Catholics are catholics.

Christians are Christians.

Catholics are not Christians.

>mfw raised orthodox, the one true church
>mfw I see these heretics arguing

Your logic fails.
Catholics are catholics.
Catholics are christians.

You're missing a few steps.
Originally there were just Christians. Catholic comes from the Greek word Katholikos, meaning general/universal. Catholic was just a term used by both the Greek East and Latin West to refer to Christians as a whole.

Then after the 4th Crusade and that whole filioque scuffle, the Orthodox and Roman churches separated into the Orthodox Catholic Church and the Roman Catholic Church.

The Roman Catholic Church proceeded to become disgustingly corrupt, as is the case whenever an organization is headed by a single man with nigh unlimited power said to be directly from god. The moment the Bishop of Rome elevated himself above the other five patriarchs is the moment he guaranteed the eventual corruption of his church.

Then Luther tried to start a reform movement within the Roman Catholic Church, and instead founded a thousand different religions with wildly different beliefs all loosely based upon subjective interpretations of the bible with no oversight from any body of authority.

Americans are Americans
Humans are humans
Americans are not humans

Catholics are Christians
Protestants are not Catholics
Therefore:
Protestants are not Christians.

There are a very few catholics for whom your assertion would be true.

Very few.

Catholics are catholics.
Christians are christians.
A very few catholics are actually Christians.

As in most things, the Vatican has changed the meaning of words.

True, catholic did used to mean universal.

Now it means a member of the catholic church, and as a matter of their catechism, there is no salvation for anyone outside of their church.

That is exclusive, not universal.

Christians did christian things for 400 years before Constantine paganized Christianity and invented Catholicism, with Arius at his side.

It started corrupt.

It started in Babylon, the home of all things pagan.

Why the fuck are there devout christians on fucking Veeky Forums?

Your original premise is false.
Your second premise is true.
Your conclusion is unsupported by your false premise.

To sneak people into heaven. To tell people who would otherwise never hear of the New Covenant about Jesus, what he did, who he is, and how to be saved.

Like the people on Veeky Forums can be saved

Pic unrelated

This is typical Protestant fetishism of words. Words automatically have only have their most base meaning to Protestants. It doesnt matter the context of the word. It is a stupid faith for stupid people lol.

Yes. Anyone who wants to be saved can be saved. I have seen many people here saved.

Turns out people when given the opportunity really do consider alternatives.

And you're standing for the proposition that two different words mean exactly the same thing.

Whatever you say man

Daily reminder that Catholics are ass backwards nigger-tier Christians

Christians were a death cult which met in tombs and worshiped those among their number who were tortured to death by the Romans before Constantine made it the state religion and it was formed, very gradually, into something resembling what it is today. The majority of its holidays are still based upon Pagan rites, this is true of all Christian sects regardless of which branch they profess loyalty to.

And as to the matter of "no salvation for anyone outside their church" bit, that's patently false. The Orthodox Catholic and Roman Catholic churches acknowledge one another as legitimate but separate branches of the Christian faith and do not preclude the possibility of salvation for the followers of either church. By extension, this means all branches of the Christian Faith in full communion with one of the Orthodox Patriarchates are also considered legitimate by the Roman Catholic Church. Catholic priest are not ordained anew when they join the Orthodox church, for instance.

And fuck off with your Babylon talk, nigger. The Byzantine Empire never even controlled what would today be Baghdad but was at the time Ctesiphon except for the few instances where they captured it from the Persians.

Your skepticism for some reason does not invalidate my personal experiences for some reason.

Does it work in other areas? Is that why you hide behind it?

Early Christians were persecuted with the goal of extinction and worshiped wherever they found it safe.

As God is Life, worshiping God is not a "death cult" in any sense of the words.

>Christians were a death cult
t. vargfag odinson

>And as to the matter of "no salvation for anyone outside their church" bit, that's patently false.

Pope of Vatican I, Pius IX, spoke on two different occasions. In an allocution (address to an audience) on December 9th, 1854 he said:

We must hold as of the faith, that out of the Apostolic Roman Church there is no salvation; that she is the only ark of safety, and whosoever is not in her perishes in the deluge; we must also, on the other hand, recognize with certainty that those who are invincible in ignorance of the true religion are not guilty for this in the eyes of the Lord. And who would presume to mark out the limits of this ignorance according to the character and diversity of peoples, countries, minds and the rest?

Catechism of the Catholic Church has to say about it:

846 How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers? Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body:

“Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door.

“Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.

“Outside the Church there is no salvation” (extra ecclesiam nulla salus) is a doctrine of the Catholic Faith that was taught By Jesus Christ to His Apostles, preached by the Fathers, defined by popes and councils and piously believed by the faithful in every age of the Church. Here is how the Popes defined it:

“There is but one universal Church of the faithful, outside which no one at all is saved.” (Pope Innocent III, Fourth Lateran Council, 1215.)
“We declare, say, define, and pronounce that it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” (Pope Boniface VIII, the Bull Unam Sanctam, 1302.)
“The most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics, can have a share in life eternal; but that they will go into the eternal fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless before death they are joined with Her; and that so important is the unity of this ecclesiastical body that only those remaining within this unity can profit by the sacraments of the Church unto salvation, and they alone can receive an eternal recompense for their fasts, their almsgivings, their other works of Christian piety and the duties of a Christian soldier. No one, let his almsgiving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Christ, can be saved, unless he remain within the bosom and the unity of the Catholic Church.” (Pope Eugene IV, the Bull Cantate Domino, 1441.)

You have no idea what Paul wrote.

1 Corinthians 1

Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you. Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, lest anyone should say that I had baptized in my own name. Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas. Besides, I do not know whether I baptized any other. For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect.

> (OP)
>>Mfw Paulians think their little differences matter.

Gee, deleting this gem was such a mistake.

And in 1965, slightly less than a century later, Pope Paul VI and the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Athenagoras I rescinded their mutual excommunications against the faithful of the opposite church which had stood since 1054. This was the Catholic-Orthodox Joint Declaration. Popes John Paul II, Benedict XVI, and Francis have all voiced their heartfelt desire to see the schism between the East and West finally closed, and have made strides towards seeing that goal accomplished.

Both consider the other to be apart of the same "Catholic Church", it's just that the other has strayed from full communion.

I don't know who you think you're talking to. I've never considered the roman catholic and eastern orthodox to be two separate entities, any more than two legs on the same statue are two different entities.

And oh, hey, look, the bible says that they are in fact two legs on the same statue, said statue which is slated to be pulverized by Jesus Christ Himself.

Daniel would be the book; the statue dream would be the source. The west leg ran Babylon for a thousand years, then the east leg ran Babylon for a thousand years.

The only people who care about your pagan schism is you pagans. It has nothing to do with Christendom.

>Infallible papal bulls can be later rescinded.

You idiots crack me up.

>your pagan schism is you pagans
But you realize don't you that the Protestants are just Catholic schismatics, and that neither of the original branches of Christianity which trace their origins to Christ recognize any of the Protestant churches as legitimate? Not even the Anglicans, and they're basically just Catholics without the Pope.

Not to mention Protestants count among their number real crazy fuckers, like all those cults out in the woods practicing free love and committing mass suicide. These in addition to Mormons, Adventist, Pentecostals, Charismatics, and those fucking Evangelical mega-churches that are more business than faith.

Christians = Christians
Catholics = cucks of Babylon

So your argument is:
>Muh church is old
>that means it's doctrinally sound

wew this asshurt

>thousand different religions with wildly different beliefs all loosely based upon subjective interpretations of the bible with no oversight from any body of authority
youtube.com/watch?v=mdXJzgtiM4E

Luther never removed James. This is literally a myth.

That's what papists really believe.

And as usual, they believe lies.

There have always been Christians out from under the boot of Rome since 32 AD who escaped from all of the catholic attempts to murder them.

>Who is the Holy Spirit of God, the post.

Daily Reminder Luther was a Catholic friar. And nothing else.

Mormons aren't protestants, they aren't even christian.

There where Christians being murdered by Catholics before Jesus was killed?

Luther was a Christian who rescued the Church from it's Babylonian captivity

Protestants arent even real.
Its just a few guys being contrarians.
The so called protestants are all atheists or american lunatics.

Did that make sense in your head before you posted it?

Do you know BC from AD?

Do you know when Jesus died?

Do you know when the Day of Pentecost was?

Not an argument

No, he was a catholic friar and German nationalist who became ever increasingly frustrated at seeing evil in the Vatican flourish, and gold running like a river from Germany to Rome.

He was a virulently anti-semetic piece of shit that Roman Catholics turned into their Boogey Man.

You're correct. "Protestants" is a fake label made by the Whore of Babylon to pretend that she is at the center of attention in Christendom.

No Christian I've ever seen runs around calling themselves "Protestants".

Martin Luther was a Protestant; as a Catholic friar, he protested the evil practices of the Catholic church.

He has no place in the Kingdom of God. His anti-semetic book was literally quoted in Hitler's Mein Kampf, and Hitler set out to "finish what the church started", i.e. the eradication of the Jewish people.

No Martin Luther, no Hitler.

"Christian" Zionism is damnable heresy

You said Catholics have been killing Christians since 32 AD, Jesus died in 33 AD

You're probably an american lunatic.
I can see it by your language.
You need to chill the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

>OMG NOT THE PRECIOUS JEWS
American "Christians" are so fucking cringeworthy with their judaizing bullshit. There's a reason why continental Lutheran and Reformeds hate your shit.

Being against God is a fool's position.

I said there have been Christians since 32 AD that were not under the boot of Rome, and who managed to not get killed by Rome.

Whether emperor or pope, it doesn't matter. It's the same office. Pontifex Maximus.

In the same vein, Catholics protest that their first pope was Peter who died in the 60's AD, and they have an "unbroken chain" of popes through Rome, Bishops of Rome, and that would INCLUDE the centuries that Rome was feeding Christians to lions.

So by both measures, both proto-catholics, pagans and catholic pagans, yes. There have been Christians since the Day of Pentecost 32 AD who were never under the boot of Rome, and not genocided by Romans.

Hitler dubs. Another catholic.

Figures.

>Here's a 2 hour video for you to watch. I can't summarize it or argue for it.

>There's a reason why continental Lutheran and Reformeds hate your shit.

Everyone who hates God hates God's people. You're not special, snowflake.

Neither are the Jews, Schlomo.

>God's Chosen People.

>But only for a little while.

Yeah, no.

Jesus is a Jew. The Jews have a place in the Kingdom of God.

You don't.

Learn to supersession you dumb kike, this is Christianity 101.

I know what Replacement Theory is, and I know it's a heresy that says God lied to Abraham.

By the way, you in your Christianity 101 are not part of the Kingdom of God.

I'll say it again.

Jesus is the Seed of Abraham, the Root of David, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the King of the Jews.

A Jew.

You hate Jews?

Then you hate Jesus.

God didn't lie. The Jews didn't fulfill their end of the bargain so they can get fucked, you're basically ignoring the entire New Testanent. Or are you going to call Paul a heretic too you slime?

Jews are against God

He that hath not the Son, the same hath not the Father
Israel is the Church of God

Revelation shouldn't have been canon in the first place.

>For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God's churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28

>By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Hebrews 8:13

You're not fooling anyone, Moshe. You're literally trying to imply that people who ACTIVELY REJECT Jesus Christ have a special place in heaven, which is absurd.

they also gave us the Christian Identity movement and the Black Hebrew Israelite movement.

>Black Hebrew Israelite
Literally what does that have to do with Protestantism, they don't even believe in Jesus, just a bunch of niggers roleplaying as Jews.

>This is literally a myth.
>Doesn't check

NOTICE: It's always the Christcuck threads that are filled with /pol/faggotry.

Coincidence? I think not. Ban christfags from Veeky Forums.

>they don't even believe in Jesus
they do. Have you ever seen them preaching? They rant about how black Jesus is going to come down in a spaceship and kill whitey. They claim Revelation 1:14 is proof that Jesus was black.

And here he comes, the buttblasted Jew unable to take the heat for what his ancestors did so he has to cry /pol/ and demand censorship. Pathetic.

Every "Christian" on Veeky Forums is a larping faggot

The fact that people believe this in 2016 is laughable. Enjoy your bible missing half the books for not passing luthers criteria.

You keep using these words, I don't think you know what they mean.