I doubled my initial investment ($5,000 -> $10...

I doubled my initial investment ($5,000 -> $10,000) in one and a half weeks of becoming a "trader" with minimal knowledge and based on Veeky Forums hype.

What's the catch? Will the entire crypto market wipeout one day in my sleep?

You'll put all in one basket one day and go back to your 5k, then u become desperate and lose it all.

You'll get a chuck of that taken out in taxes, and if you haven't kept track of your trades it'll be a clusterfuck reporting on them.

Currently you can't do much wrong but eventually you will lose your capital with a trading style like that but currently it's probably the most rewarding way to trade if you do the right picks which will be XBY and buying the DGB dip.

>it's too late isn't it

>What's the catch? Will the entire crypto market wipeout one day in my sleep?

It's certainly possible, we all know the risks involved. However, there is also the possiblity that it explodes; Its not clear weather this is the start of the bubble or not. My advice would be to buy some real assets when you pull out a certain percentage at the end of this trading season and invest in other less risky assets. Hopefully we can become millionaires before the bubble pops and the profits become stable after a massive readjustment.

There's not catch, just don't invest all your money in one coin and jump early on coin shilled here (if the coint already went up a lot better not risk the dump)

I bought DGB at 0.000006
and I have put sell order at 0.000089

do you agree or not?

>implying anyone will cash out or report the few dollars they cash out

Awesome! I'm new too and went from 650$ - 2300$ in two weeks and two days .

Seems too easy, but I feel it won't always be this way. We just got in at a good time.

one day, crypto will crash

all together

it's a bubble waiting to pop

that day, no one will be able to cash out

my advice is to slowly cash out what you can little by little

you think you have 1 000 000$? no, you have a virtual wallet that can be wiped out in an instant and that requires you to actually sell it to someone who has $ and is willing to own btc

for cryptos to crystalize, they need a way to be shared around

this day is far from happening yet

i cash out once i got a million, 100k is nothing, rather lose it than getting to 1 million and then regret it

This moon rocket will never stop
After the moon there's more moons
Double up every week
Never cash out
Garage full of lambos every color of a the rainbow

yeah man, now we going onboard the nav ship come on boyzzz

Crypto is Internet 3.0 in it's infancy; It will crash but it will bounce back cannibalize the international banking industry; This market grows exponentially not because it's a market but because its a new, much more efficient economy. Safety is still an issue but with ehtereum even that will go away.

>Will the entire crypto market wipeout one day in my sleep
yes. very soon

>he thinks he can cash out

The catch is that everything is especulative.
Most coins don't do nothing and aren't backed by nothing more than people speculating about them.
So one day, everything can come crashing down.

You don't have money until you cash it out. That's something to we should be wary of.

Sad you live in your shithole
I have no problem cashing out in Kraken.

The catch is that you got lucky and if you keep trading like a moron ull lose your money.

>more effecient
Ripple makes the banks blockchain level effecient while not forcing the users to know anything(they jsut keep using their apps as they did before) or changing anything.
Ripple makes international transfers effecient between banks while the bans still secure your money instead of you having to make 10 copies and send each usb copy of your wallet to the ends of the earth so you are hack proof.