Redpill me on XBY Veeky Forums

Redpill me on XBY Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Developer tool the money and ran

it's the next DGB

There is dev activity on the Git but there would be more if Borz did not have to rebuild the blockchain. Rebuilding the blockchain is no easy task and right now its just him doing it. I presume its because he wants to keep his ideas for XBY under wraps from other developers.

There is a new website coming out soon. New logo just created. I suspect XBY will steadily rise in the coming days and weeks in expectation to the new blockchain and the static node technology coming online.

We just recovered from a big dip, so if you didnt buy then, now is the time.

482 sat is overvalued. Just compare this to dgb market cap and daily trades. It is a pump and dump. If you got in low, good on you. Still going in now is a mistake. Unless you want to invest in it for long term profits. For that, I have no idea what this coin offers over the rest of the shitcoins.

Sell it it's trash.

Several anons here held entirely too long and lost a significant amount of money. Now the bagholders and pajeets are coming out of the wood work to shill and make their money back.

Tl;dr > stay away from this coin and ignore any made up 'TA' you see floating around

>recovered

It was shilled out the ass here and everywhere else, wait for the next dump when it hits new lows

About to break the 500 sat mark...once over that its ogre. Headed to the moon.

>Says that several idiot anons held too long and sold at the bottom
>Tells people to stay away based on that
>Clearly projecting

There is no actual activity are you delusional?
This 100%

It's all hype and promises with 0 delivery of any actual technology. As far as we know the main "dev" isn't real since he refuses to identify himself.

This coin is shilled hard by people who can't answer the simplest questions about when it will be finished or how the tech will actually work.

>Sold at the dip confirmed

you suck as a trader. Hold you moron

>please by this shitcoin
>I have nothing else

((((((((((((((You))))))))))))))

Version 1.0.3 of the wallet was just released idiot.

Keep trying to FUD, this makes me want to buy it more, Veeky Forums idiots did the same with DGB and other future moon coins. You never learn.

KEKEK
I made an easy grand when it peaked.

>stay salty

Just a grand? LMAO

>more projection

aww babby to scared to take a risk

enjoy buying at 10x the current price when the tech is released

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4

Watch this video and tell me if this guy sounds like he's capable of running a large multi-million dollar technology corporation or a McDonald's? You decide.

Do you even read the updates to the code? You know you can see what actually has been changed, right? Anyone can add lines of code and call it an "update"

if the company starts to get big he will no doubt be pushed to the side by other shareholders, people aren't gonna fuck around when there's serious money on the line

Really looks like another scam coin. Thanks for the info lads

So much FUD, this confirms it for me. I'll be buying more. More FUD = incoming pump. That simple.

I bought in at 150 when it looked like the coin was going to be shilled and sold with a profit. I'm done with it because there's nothing but empty promises lol. Good luck with your trading.

best of luck to you user

It's FUD to say he's unprofessional and incompetent as a leader? Is it FUD to state the fact that there is no actual PRODUCT nor any identifiable developer who will deliver one?

We have no confirmation that the dev is actually a dev with any experience, just stories that get retold over and over again.

so much complete bullshit lies about this coin lol.

SELL SELL SELL

fucking normies. more for me.

He's unprofessional, but there is no company yet. And the standards are pretty low in crypto anyway.

>Is it FUD to state the fact that there is no actual PRODUCT nor any identifiable developer who will deliver one?

The entire crypto market is based on hype and speculation rather than products. There are pumps based on rumors. The market is not a rational market, get over it.

You have no proof its a scam. None. Zero.

the dev definitely knows a thing or two about crypto, I've examined the code for static node registration and its legit, the way nodes are set-up also seems to have been designed with security in mind

whether or not he's capable of implementing the static node system is a different story but i haven't seen anything yet to suggest he couldn't

>people can't answer simplest questions
That's what makes this the worst fucking coin I hodl, the community has no fucking idea about anything. It is a very new project though, if it can start to deliver anything really it might get some unretardeds on board and form a bit of direction.

I'd say NO BUY at the current price, have a look at it again when there's a bit of substance under it, even if you have to pay 3x 4x 5x the price it's probably still a better deal.

Look at how many time borz has actually pushed updates to the project

Maybe reading comprehension isn't your thing

Anyone else think the chart looks like it is forming a cup and handle pattern right now?

due how rampant the FUD is for this coin I'll be buying more.