BREAKING

BREAKING

I just spoke to one of the dev's for RDD and redd-id is poised to release around wednesday next week. Feel free to screenshot this and call me out on it if it doesn't happen but this shit is going to EXPLODE once the news releases

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/?st=J2YDZL3L&sh=2d3d296a
youtu.be/YsRBTROQnOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek
how would anyone actually call you out next week? What are the chances you'll even see it, or care for that matter?
Link us your phone number, Facebook profile and home address and maybe I'll believe you under those circumstances. Otherwise change your shill style OP.

Agreed. Give us a place to aim our meme guns.

Worth holding till wednesday just in case.

Can confirm. Just spoke with the dev yesterday. He told me RDD is being integrated as the main tipping platform of Facebook on May 22nd.

And maybe a screenshot of your conversation with said dev would add some credibility.

>PLEASE I NEED TO SELL THIS COIN

My dad is one of the devs and he said it's the 22nd in 2018 sorry guys

So, hodl til Monday the 22nd, or Wednesday the 24th?

Im hodling because I believe in this but thats an obvious fucking lie.

I've got the main dev on the phone and he says it's going to be released TOMORROW, all of the main exchanges are rushing to upgrade their servers, it's happening bois, TO THE MOON

This is a hell of a shill. And I'm a bagholder, so fuck it.

Just got off the phone with Jeff Bezos, he told me that RDD is going to become the sole way to perform transactions on Amazon by tomorrow. This is major guys, everyone load up on RDD

Can confirm. The main dev is inside of me right now. He told me RDD is le epic maymay. PS: he just came

RDD going to be only current you can purchase a lambo in source confirmed to me brah no proof but you can call me out next week if nothing heard

this

RED ROCKET!! REEEEEEEE

So far this coin only made me a bagholder hoping to minimize losses

This coin tripled my money

Still a happy holder. The next pump will come, an hour, day, week. Doesn't matter.

Well I FOMO'd and got rekt

When did you buy in bro?

God it is entertaining watching this trainwreck

OP is lying. Dev said he'll finish it when he finishes it AND he needs volunteers AND the dev slack will get onto you if you suggest they hurry the fuck up.

RDD is going to get beaten by somebody else doing the exact same thing full time instead of as a hobby.

What did you buy at? There's potential for a small pump now if the tug-o-war breaks through 15 satoshi.

lol. pump and dump is over. RDD is unconscious on the floor with semen leaking out of it's butthole. I doubled my money, got out into minereum, quadrupled my money, and now am looking for the next P&D

BREAKNIG

MY DEV JUST SPOKE TO ONE OF THE REDD-ID GUYS AND WEDNESDAY IS POISED TO RELEASE NEXT WEEK'S RDD

NEWS IS GOING TO SHIT WHEN THIS RELEASE EXPLODES

Bagholders getting desperate.

Rdd doubled my money, wtf did you do?

BREAKING

I've got Bitcoin and Ethereum on the phone right now. They say they're gonna give their pal RDD a lift to the moon!

Bought your bags.
Im way too ashamed too tell anonymously too people who couldn't care less lol

>I just spoke to one of the dev's for RDD
oh you piece of shit, you forgot to unload your bags?

My Redd id Guys just spoke to one of the Dev's and in thirty two minutes the world will poo the bed with the news I can't tell you about now.

t. REKTCOIN insider

i am King Abdullah Jafar of Saudi Arabia and me and Dolan Trump have decided to replace the petrodollar with Redditcoin on thursday.
i'd advise you to buy some quickly if you want to buy one of your Lamboginnes you so desire.

I heard first week of June so op may not be full of shit! Set some low buy orders. We gon all get lambos!

I'll throw $40 at it. Better be right bastard

I just spoke with your mother and she wanted my dick in her pussy right now.

I'm still holding some that I bought at 8sat...should I hold?

>I'm still holding some that I bought at 8sat...should I hold?
YES! HODL!!!

HODL

I don't understand how anyone can believe in the shilling for this piece of crap coin. I've only been trading crypto for a couple months, and I got in early at 6 sats on RDD 2 days ago, but I have never seen a coin shilled harder on air than this one. At least the others have some sort of tech to offer, this was a pure pump and dump. It's done now, take a look at the current volume. No one in buying this coin anymore, there is 0 interest. You need volume for liquidity, thats why the coins that jump 800% on 1btc of volume are irrelevant

Does anyone have any good evidence to support shit about this coin? I'm thinking all bagholders should dump before the market realizes this shitcoin was artificially pumped by Veeky Forums for no reason and corrects down to 5 satoshi.

nope, it's completely shit unless we hear from devs, but it's unlikely as they don't give a fuck.

Dev here.

I care about you user. You have no idea how much you mean to me.

gnasher? that you??

THEN WHY YOU NO POST ANY UPDATES YOU LAZY GENTLEMAN OF AFRICAN DESCENT

Fuck you. prove it

dev here

he's right

Check Reddit for latest dev post . Redd-ID ready for launch. BUY BUY BUY

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/?st=J2YDZL3L&sh=2d3d296a

REDD UP 14% FROM ONE HOUR AGO

Hi. It's gnasher. I lub you. Buy redd. All lub

Are you daft?

This explains why all the big address's are not selling... they want the stake rewards from the new update

shilling so hard

there is no development, that reddit post is just 'hoping and wishing' which means they just sat around a table thinking of mildly intriguing use-cases but don't have anyone that can code a damn

You guys are about to miss rdd coming back up to its new 20 sat norm. Do you hate gains?

can put few 100% onto your balance.

>those walls

Fuck you watch this youtu.be/YsRBTROQnOw

How I am supposed to mint coins if it says that I need to wait 2 years? Such an awful experience with this coin so far. Can not see how it will become popular with shitty user experience like this

How to buy RDD?
I'm interested. Aslo my wallet 3P97bGcC8iCuicprsPTpFnBLu88R2MCCK2S in case anyone wants to donate ;)

Thanks!