So I lost everything on POSW

So I lost everything on POSW

J U S T

Someone tell me this is coming back. I want to die right now.

You are not alone OP

Should I scoop up some cheap coins or is it DED

This game has winners and losers. Don't ever eat more than 50% of loss on an absolute shit coin with no future. This one had no premise other than p&d.

i cant stop laughing

This is the future for every dump and dump coin. Atleast now we will stop seeing POSW shill threads.

That price isnt accurate. It hasnt dropped that low.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE HASN'T CHECKED YET

its deader than you are op
rofl

>Bagholding a coin so awful that even the people shilling it admit that it is a shitcoin and they are pumping it
Daily reminder to newfags that in trading markets there must be a loser for every winner and crypto is no different. Understand the technology of the premium coins (especially ETH) and hold if you believe in it. Trade AT MOST 10% of your stack.
> t. guy whose ETH stack increased by 22k in value over the last month

I might actually buy it if it falls even lower

Just make it fall as low as possible

Just missed a chance for 300% gains fella, it's at 6 cents now.

It never fell to 1k sats

It's an error on CMC

I don't hold any coins for this but you guys give up on any coin if a dip happens? do you guys put in your life savings or some shit? where's your risk management? where's your common sense? just hold and be patient you never know

>We had an issue with replication on one of the Asia and European servers - this has now been fixed. It may have caused up to 6hrs of lag for some users. We apologize for this delay.

>Dividends are being sent out in ~ 1 week. More details to come on the exact algorithm for dividend disbursement.

The price on the page went back up to 3.5k sat. It might be not a bad time to buy actually.

t.holding 1500 POSW just to trade some memecoins

Just imagine how many tears the inevitable DGB collapse is going to cause.

It's dead m8, move on.

still waiting for inevitable ripple collapse, since 8k sat each

Where do i buy

On PoSWallet.com

Whale took a massive fucking dump today. Weak hands have been exterminated.

As you can see the price is now recovering, it's only up from here. As soon is they fix the website design and provide better information on the front page we'll start seeing a lot of new users coming to the site.

I hope it doesn't recover much more until dividends day, the lower it is the better payout in PoSW we will get as it's tied to fiat value.