POSW

ROFL

holy mother of god. piece of shit wallet bagholders eternally BTFO

>inb4 its just whales manipulating to accumulate more

JUST

tfw bought in at 17k

these autistic cripples on this board been trying to convince us to buy this shit at 5k lmfaooo im done

end urselves idiots

Its actually tragic that this happened but i still CANT STOP LAUGHING

Holy shit lmao, i might buy in at 100 sat but other than that, nah

P-please buy

thank god I only invested 30€ kek

dumped piece of shit coin ages ago

rekt

living up to its name

look again idiots. Shit is pumping right now! Get in or miss the moon mission! Already back up close to 4k!

look it's over 4k sats on yobit again....you just witnessed the final phase of accumulation....now it's MOON time! lololol suck it FUDers

STILL bagholding piece of shit wallet. Bought DGB at 420, panic sold it at 320. Could it get any worse?

Congratulation! you've got the experience to go forward and realize this market is nothing but a hugh bubble.

Bought 3k posw at 5k sat, then bought 800k rdd there at 4-5sat equivalent, sold on bittrex for 0.144 btc.

At least I didn't loose anything but time

When I saw DGB go to the 600's today I started getting hysterical and trashed my room and screamed at my mom. I started feeling like I was in a truman show type world where the people in charge are watching what I do and always give me the worst possible outcome to torture me. I haven't been able to eat anything and can't sleep well.

>buy a worthless coin like posw
>sell a coin that will rise with e-sports and be integrated in to steam

lol

you are fucking delusional

just HODL.

It already fell 5sats per one since I've sold, can always buy back when it goes down even more

>implying it won't

Never leave your eggs in one basket.

bye money, byeee

just sold all my shitwallet into BITBEAN

I-it's only a dip right guys?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

NOW I might consider buying in. MAYBE.

>yfw its the idiots like you the ones that were making fun of DGB or any other coin that was stagnating for ages until it pumped to ATH

No matter how low it goes, the fundamentals of this coin are still good.

>unique service
>ledger support (devs are making good deals)
>constant development as seen on icotimeline
>solid dividends payments
>actively working on bittrex and poloniex (shit like bitbean is on bittrex, you are an idiot if you dont see how this will end up there too)

You make money when you buy, and the time to buy and hold is now.

Once this pumps sooner or later, i'll be there with the screen caps as always.

DGB is going to be dumped soon. The max supply is simply too high to sustain high prices.

On the other hand, POSW can sustain $1+ because the total supply is tiny.

how many times am i going to see the LE CLASSIC 2 SHEKEL BUBL

Until you realize not buying right now is a mistake.

Yeah but that's not the point. The point is that I might buy in now, so unlike you I don't have to sit through all the dumps like this, only the pumps.

Buy in when its like 200 sats.

You have to be retarded if you think the price is ever going to dip that low.

iktf except with RCC and God instead of authority figures