Yfw bitcoin is officially higher than the current year

>yfw bitcoin is officially higher than the current year
>yfw that 2020 peak is a sign of the fact that we are going to be rich as fuck in 2020 if you are holding 21 BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackMallers/status/857357930777149440
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/30032302/#30034050
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literal shitcoin millionaire reporting in. These gains are insane. I doubt it will crash below 1500 at this point

My guess is $1700-$1800

Just one year ago to join the 21club membership is $7000

Today is $42,000

Next year? $1m

Maybe a dumb question...but which do you download for Android for crypto? I've seen people with different ones. Trying to get myself into this

*Which app do you download

Pretty dumb question. There's like a million shitcoins with their own unique ``````````````````````````````app'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' out there.

>tfw delusional buttcoiners thinks this growth is due to people being interested in bitcoin itself
>tfw its actually because of the booming altcoin market, especially ripple and ethereum

Everyone knows this. Bitcoin is on its deathbed with the outdated slow tech, high as fuck fees and difficult mining. It's just the middleman currency at this point.

That's what I'm expecting as well, though I really hope I'm wrong. Want to see a real crash and have it dip to 1000 or lower. I NEED MORE DAMNIT.

>mfw this is what altcoiners actually believe.

might be higher than ur year, but it aint higher than mine

Don't remind me, user....

>buy coffee with bitcoin
>that'll be $2 plus $5 transaction fee
>oh and you will have to wait 10-20 minutes

>B-But bitcoin is a store of value like gold because it has a limited number of it
>P-Please ignore that half the other coins do too and that some actually destroy some of the coins

lol
>difficult mining

This is good. If it was easy to mine almost no one would buy it. It's almost like a $25,000 block reward would have a lot of competition behind it

>middleman currency

By that you mean the world crypto reserve currency, the currency by which all altcoins are measured. Yeah, sure sucks.

Please sell all of your Bitcoin. You've definitely convinced me.

>implying UASF won't happen to activate segway

UASF does nothing unless exchanges get behind it to convince miners. Seriously. Miners aren't going to switch because they see some random nodes signaling.

Difficult as in high barrier of entry because the Bitcoin's PoW algorithm is not ASIC resistant,
unlike DaggerHashimoto or CryptoNight.

Scaling solutions are coming. (lightning, segwit etc) The internet didn't scale at first either and people predicted it would crash due to spam.

>Bragging about 500% gains/year

>Scaling solutions are coming.
Miners are blocking SegWit
UASF is failing with less than 10% of nodes signaling

Wow who gives a shit that it's hard to mine? That's the point. It secures the network. It should be hard to mine.

Bitcoin is new digital gold deal with it nocoiners & shitcoiners

>tfw you are earn more money during comfy sleep than wagecucks do during their whole month

>reading comprehension
It's not about difficulty, but asymmetry of power, the consequences of which are evident right now.

Ok, explain... why is 21 BTC the target?

Don't worry segwit will totally get activated sometime soon despite the miners being against it and needing 95% signalling. Who cares that marketcap is increasing for other coins faster than it is for bitcoin as an absolute value, not just a percentage? Who cares that dominance is below 50% which would have been unthinkable at the beginning of the year. That obviously means nothing, BTC will be king forever, it will never be MySpaced.

because the max number of bitcoins is 21 million, thus if you have 21 you have one one millionth of all btc. Imagine if you had one one millionth of all the gold or dollars.

I hope to know this feel one day. Working on it.

Any coin with enough value is going to have an asymmetric power structure.

If Bitcoin didn't have ASICs there would be work on some other optimized hardware that delivered a boost. People would poor tens of millions into that. It'd be just as costly for a newb to get a meaningful percentage of the hashrate.

>tfw 21 club

Provably false when both Monero and Ethereum are still profitable to mine by individuals with decent GPUs.

i was in the 22 club, but I traded some of my btc for eth yesterday (and now feel pretty stupid because btc is up while eth is down)

I know this feel.

so, are you like retired now? when did you buy in? I first heard about BTC when it was $15 each. If I had put $10k (which was all i had at the time), I would have hit it nearly as big. But I didn't because it was all I had, and I wasn't really sold on the idea of cryptocurreny either, figuring it'd never go anywhere. Now of course I kick myself every day for not taking the risk, even just $1000.

Finally bought in starting when they were around $400 but only been able to amass a mere 22

Congrats, user. How much did you start with.

Sell you eth guys its dropping to 90 this week

Originally bought in around $9, but I sold off at minimal profit. Instead focused on my business. Got back in around $90 or so, kept buying around $200-$400.

I've kind of been "retired" since 2011 thanks to a successfully outsourced business. I do fun shit, dabble in politics, travel. My friends want to start a sort of VC/angel fund and they think I could do well evaluating businesses.

Damn dude, that's got to be an amazing feeling. Glad at least some of us are living the life.

Congrats man! I'm not there yet, but it's good to hear about other's making it.

yeah, I guess having your own business is the true path to wealth. Putting my hopes of making it big on crypto is not unlike buying a lottery ticket. I may hit the jackpot but I could also lose everything, so I shouldn't put all my hopes of an early retirement into crytpo going to the moon. If I want to get rich, I'll have to do the hard work of creating my own business.

I work for a small BI consulting company. Someday I'd like to have my own BI & IT consulting business, though I don't really know how to get started, don't know how to find customers or how to sell my services. I've thought about asking my boss for advice, but I don't want him to know I'm thinking of going into competition with him (essentially).

My boss drives a Mercedes and a Porsche and has a nice house in a beautiful neighborhood, so he's doing pretty well for himself being a consultant, but then again I also see the hours he works, time spent traveling, meeting with people to find new business, and the headaches he has to go through to get paid sometimes. When I see that I'm not sure it's worth it.

>the nocoiner cope is this strong

>calls bitcoin shitcoin
>not a giveaway of a nocoiner coping about missing the boat

>actual shitcoin bagholders

You can still dump your memes for the only adult coin before its too late.

>my shitcoin can make small cheap transactions
>always omit the only reason this is the case is because nobody uses those coins for shit

Here, soon you'll be able to buy coffee with bitcoin cheap and instantly:

twitter.com/JackMallers/status/857357930777149440

Meanwhile you can keep coping with your shitcoins.

Those are just lies.

We should create threads about UASF telling people how if it gets activated we are seeing $10000 this year.

>implying people actually spend BTC rather than just moving, converting, and cashing out

i use them to buy drugs. others use them to pay ransoms for their files. Don't act like there's no legitimate uses for btc

You sound like an actual nocoiner. There are plenty of bitcoiners with ironic senses of humor, especially on Veeky Forums. I think the only one coping here is you. Bitcoin was being discussed on Veeky Forums long before even that first $250 bubble back in like 2013 or whatever. A LOT of people here got involved in the scene early and held onto some of their coins that they got through investing or other means, because they saw the value in the technology. Veeky Forums is filled with Bitcoin millionaires. You may not want to believe that, but hiding your eyes from the realities of the world is retarded and goes against a core principle that helps make this website what it is, a part from being a cesspool. Deal with it

Some reference for you:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/30032302/#30034050

The only reason biz exists is because of Bitcoin non stop on /g when we where using our 6800 cards to mine together.

To many newfags in here recently shilling their altcoins because they missed the btc gravy chain. I only hold 100 but before that they bought me a house in the first bubble.

I miss the old /g/. Congrats on the house. It's always nice to see a fellow 4channer who made it. I've been in buttcoin lambo land for a few years, but continued to hodl most of my coins. I'm not really a trader or investor, I just prefer Bitcoin over fiat. This has been a crazy few years for NEETS. What a time to be alive

>only have 1 coin

not too late. Next stop 10k. Then 20k. Then 50k.

From the looks of things you're doing a lot better than most of the Veeky Forumsinessmen in those blockfolio dick measuring threads

>What app/software is that?

try looking at it again

Why 21?

It will go up to $5000 or so, then back down to $2000 again, and stay like that for a while. Maybe a bit higher

screencap this

Veeky Forums exists because of doge.

>lies
I have a small profit mining Ethereum and it would be higher but I do it at a low intensity so it doesn't interfere with my web browsing. Run the calculations yourself on hash rate if you don't believe its possible.

do you really believe this

snapchat investor believes price could be 500k/BTC in 2030

Will probably happen a lot sooner.

Bitcoin at 2100

We are all going to be rich!

It's dipping time to buy?

>. Veeky Forums is filled with Bitcoin millionaires
Veeky Forums is filled with nocoiners that ignored bitcoin for ages.