"Okay guys it was a really funny joke and all but seriously untie me, I want to go score with those siren babes."

>"Okay guys it was a really funny joke and all but seriously untie me, I want to go score with those siren babes."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6JUueWojA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aquatic sirens
Plebs, all of them. I'll never understand what made people change the siren from bird to fish.

>I'll use my dick to make them stop fucking screeching.

Was about to post that. It had nothing to do with them being fish babes. Sirens were winged women whose magic song attracted men. They sang well. That's it. And they looked like pigeon women.

At some point I guess they got mixed up with mermaids in people's minds.

Except that Circe warned him explicitly.
Odysseus was dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6JUueWojA

Why did Sirens even lure men into their deaths?
How could they possibly profit from it?

Why didn't they just capture and gag some of the sirens? Everybody wins

What for? Chicken soup? No room for plucking a 6foot birdperson on board.

Why did plants even lure insects into their deaths?
How could they possibly profit from it?

Hmm, did sirens scavenge on drowned sailors?

Thank for new band to listen to fren

Were drowned sailors a source of nutrition for sirens?

>What for?

Gee, I wonder.

Aren't those like harpies?

That is possibility. Another one common idea is that they just is just their nature to lure humans unto their death so entire event is the tragic one.

wouldn't it be a evolutionary disadvantage, compared to sirenes who lost this instinct through random mutation?

Yes, but Harpies don't sing. The sirens were found only on their island and sang to cause shipwrecks.
Mischievous bird-bodied woman that snatches people = harpy
Mischievous bird-bodied woman that lives on an island and sings to sailors = Siren

Y'know, i'm not confident Homer was thinking about evolutionary advantages and disadvantages when he composed the Odyssey, over two millenia ago.

were the rowers gay?

Current hypotheses favour them being scavengers. Their top speed is calculated to be unsuitable for hunting prey user.

Hard to say. Their songs didn't target humans, so it depends what is their exact function.

your post seem to imply that sirens were made up by homer

He didn't? I'll readily admit I'm not very versed in Greek mythology.

Sailors are all prison-gay

Wax in ears.

It is hard to watch these young men struggle with autism in this thread

>evolutionary disadvantage
>in mythology
I want worldbuilding autists to leave

it was a joke, friend

Seeing stage 5 autism in otherwise healthy young men is not a joke
It could be prevented

Typical creationists trying arguments of ridicule again.
Just look at the Siren fossil record
>inb4 hoax

It makes me glad, that despite your lack of medical education, you are so deeply concerned with my health. You are a good person

Why didn't they just tie up a siren to be a rape toy?

I'd fuck one

Idiots, everyone knows sirens lure sailors to mate so they can reproduce. Or do you think there's some rooster siren flying around fucking these bitches?

Yeah I mean why didn't they just take the wax out of their ears and leave the ship?

By the way i'm not a siren.