Hear ye, hear ye

>hear ye, hear ye
>come one come all
>listen up, faggots

>XXX is rising to $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 TONIGHT from 0.0000000000000000000000001 BTC
>buy right now or you'll regret it forever
>take my hand and come with me to the moon

Anyone here got testimonials of this actually working out?

I bought into digibyte at 200 and have tripled my earnings, holding on for even more

And that buy was the result of someone telling you it was mooning?

works every time just get in early

I put in 50 bucks into digi just a couple weeks ago made 1000 bux alone from dgb

Yes I bought in because it was being shilled to the moon here

Literally my first crypto investment

Veeky Forums told me ETH was going to the moon so I bought a bunch when it was around $10

Sure, some fags said it capped at $10, but now look at it.

Long term holders, my boys.
Hoping for 1k a coin
Then it's lambo time

the ones who get rich are those who hold with the whales while pajeet and his crew sell their bags cheap. thank me later boys, youll be rich no matter what if you just hold on and go with the flow

first time buying into crypto, I bought BTC 4 years ago and made massive gains.
Bought 3 eth when they were 10$, they're now worth 170$ CAD
Bought 30$ worth of DGB literally 3 days ago and have now made north 400$
it works if you're smart about it

What if it crashes like posw

should I get in on golos? or is that already gonna dump soon? haaaaalp

My problem, OP, is that I always only put in a little money, like $50-100 only, so while I get like 3-5x return, I'm only making like a few hundred dollars, so it kinda sucks.

secure your gains by selling off your initial investment and then holding the rest

Saw DGB was primed for moon mission weeks before it turned up here.
Was riding XRP up from 2000 sats for a month.
sold XRP at 18781 sats for 0.2 BTC
bought DGB at 110 - 150.
now have 1.1BTC

Another one for Digibyte. I doubled my earnings overnight. It was my first crypto investment as well.

Ask yourself this: what did people do when BTC crashed to 300?

Good point I'm keeping my original investment in the wallet and the rest I'm selling at 900 sats.

I bought buttbean last night and more than doubled my initial investment of $4000.

And yes, I read about it in a "mooning" thread.

Honestly I kind of just pump to whatever is being shilled. I had a few that I held on to but anyways I started in March with about 2500. About a week ago I was at 8000 and heard people shilling DGB so I dumped it all into that and went up to 12000 then I dumped all that into RDD and made it up to 26000. so in two months I made about 24000 dollars. Not so bad desu

Bought reddcoin when it was 5 sats, within a couple days it was 21 sats and I sold.

make a couple thousand from it.

OP is a faggot there is no XXX coin when I went to buy.