XRP

reminder that cripple will lose its wheelchair on the morning of the 22nd

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ripple/status/865945963453595649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

on what do you base your assessment?

There's supposed to be major news coming on Monday.

It's a triangle formation of the weekly chart. Obviously becomes invalid if XRP breaks out before though.

i cant tell if this is supposed to be a good thing for the price or not.... please pick a better metaphor next time

Same, what the fuck does that mean?

Consensus starts tomorrow, you would ignore charts unless you think they > actual information

He called it cripple so it's obvious he's an ETH shill butthurt that ETH is still #2 and the volume and price is dropping.

It seems like the pattern is repeating

What is this shit again? I had someone say this to me like a week ago when I asked if I should hold ripple long term....they said sell before the 22nd....and would not answer why. What happens on the 22nd?

good thing
it will become uncrippled on the 22nd

why the fuck are there retards taking sides with coins, these two arn't even fucking competitors

I guess they feel threatened that the money will flow to XRP and away from ETH.

Rumor is next week will be their biggest announcement to date.

>be crippled
>lose wheelchair
>mfw

it might, exactly why both should be held in absence of crystal ball

holding 30k xrp been thru some bumpy times but my body is ready

could this be the WHOS WHO OF EARTH announcement?!?

Yup, that's why I hold both. Who knows what the announcement will be but they just posted this on twitter earlier today and it may be a hint.

twitter.com/Ripple/status/865945963453595649

>backed by google
>huge announcement coming
>posts about corporate use

>implying ETH holders are FUDing XRP
>implying it's not BTC maximalists

poor cripplecucks just can't stand it!

>coping

I think it's ETH maximalists desu. Just look at the post below yours. When the ETH rally happened they were hitting XRP hard with the FUD posting to scare people into selling.

been sticking to the triangles so far....

trust me ive already invested in ripple days ago, looking forward to some sweet gainz

Goddamn just sell. It's just lube for international transactions! I sold my 78k when it hit .4!