MINEREUM MNE GENERAL

DID THIS SHIT JUST PULL AN RDD/DGB ON US AND EXIT SCAM

Nope. Just a consolidation. Base looks solid

yes, 10k% gain in a day, and it just dipped 3%

sell everything its over.

it was trading at 30 cents 2 days ago, the developer is releasing new website for token creation next week. I hope to GOD it fucking dips so i can get more. but yea, this is the board buying digibyte bitbean and reddcoin, not sure why im even giving a useful reply.

No, retard.

And yea, I hope that newbies act like newbies and sell everything so that we can get more cheap. Looks like people are buying up the cell orders too quick to get it any cheaper though I'm fucking pissed.

I hope it dips as well. Getting it for under 200k sats is a really good deal.

damn you I was gonna make a minereum general and had a good OP all written up :~(

Trumps Vanity plates.

THICC

will it moon guys?

make one now, ill look for it.
>10k% in one day
>will it moon

kys

So is everyone holding? I bought at .0023 but I don't wanna trade with my feelings

I am holding

yes. were holding. the price already went back up lol, hope OP sold cheap like an idiot.

anyone with any sense on how prices move holds.

you dont make money in crypto if you cant fucking hold.

i got in at .0013

still holding till we have 10m market cap

Its not mooning.
YEsterday around this time it was almost 8USD.

Now not even 3

wait are you for real

it was up like 6-700% like a day or so ago

are you fucking stupid OP?

OP you're shit is retarded. DGB is going up as we speak and nobody has any idea what you're talking about what is MNE? isin't there 4 coins in circulation?

Fucking Yobit. Do I have to sign up for my THIRD exchange?

This had better be worth it user's. Got a double shift tomorrow and have four hours to either sleep or trade. I want it to be worth it.

I almost got in at .0012, but some faggots pushed it from there up to .0018 with nothing in between. BTC didn't fucking transfer fast enough, pretty butthurt about it still.

Ended up getting ~50 at .0017, could be worse

Seems pretty hyped to go places, I've got 50, and whatever happens it should be well worth it!

>yobit
Fuck me, I meant the livecoin exchange.

Am I right?

Got 290 at 0.00013
We in until 50x gains

This shit is about to go parabolic this week. The Sunday dip was more than expected.

or you could just wait for this shit to be adopted by other exchanges.

Speaking of which - is there any news for any other exchange site to be picking up Minereum? Or is it only gonna be on Livecoin for a while?