Nocoiners on Suicide Watch

You guys are seriously gonna regret not having Dogecoin by this time next week.

$0.001958 (29.55%)
I've kept my stash for a long time, and I'm holding out.

Lamboland by next year boys.

Shut the fuck up with this bullshit. Every-fucking-day with this "Lamboland" fuckery.

>dogecoin

FOUND THE NOCOINER.
I'm not just holding this friendo.

But when this reaches a dime, I'll be a millionaire and you'll be working at walmart.

Stay wagecucked.

I use DOGE for transferring coins because of its high liquidity and even price across all exchanges (as well as high speed and almost no fees), and I hate when it fluctuates like this

That's suprising, I think trashtier memes are making their comeback with the addition of .

I'll bite OP, why should I invest?

Refer to:

I bet OP is a Keynesian cuck who thinks value is derived from hype not from actual company ability. When will Veeky Forums realize just to put their money in an index fund or something and buy Bitcoin because it's the only one who's grown.

You're the cuck. I bet you missed the Ethereum Moon Mission and subsequent Mars Mission as well as the Ripple and Digibyte price surges. Stay mad faggot.

HMmmMmmmmMMMMMMM??????

Alright man, I just bought 100,000. This is asscash, but if someone from is going to lamboland it's gonna be me.

new to all this cryptocurrency stuff

should I buy Ripple/Dogecoin?? I don't want to miss out like I did with Bitcoin. any beginner guides?
>tfw $2000

Let's say Doge makes it to a penny from where it's at right now, if you bought 2000$ worth of doge; you have a million Dogecoin. If that goes up to a single penny, you have $10k.

This would be YOUR face if you missed it.

Oh, and regarding Cripple, let it fall and the purchase.

Good fucking luck holding that infinite meme-coin, OP.

You're a whore of little faith.

I've often wondered if everyone here on wasn't fucking subhuman like you, how many people would have gone to the moon.

Hello,
I didn't fill in all of the blanks so I apologize in advance if I didn't do this right. My son Trevor (I won't say his last name this is Anonymous :-P) lives at home with us and his birthday is coming up next week. Trevor's father and I decided that since he didn't want us to pay for his tuition at the community college anymore and Trevor bought his own car at 16 we will put forth an investment into cryptocurrency on his behalf. I have been busy reading about it and I know my son visits this site but I do need some help to complete the purchase. This is very complicated for someone like me. I was hoping Trevor would bring a friend home from work who I could ask but his father walked in on him wrestling in pony costumes a few years ago when Trevor was in high school and he refuses to invite friends over now. Can anyone pleass help me make this purchase?

good insight, thanks user.

Send me your credit card info, I'll take care of everything for you.

Buy dgb

Go shill on your own thread, this is mine.

DTyWSk4RREhXrJ94aaioejtkn4yHPb8m2m

>I'll bite OP, why should I invest?
I've made 30k in the past month

doge is shit though, buy something good

I have 1.7 million doge, it was only worth a few hundred dollars a while ago now it's $3700 USD? I mined them all my self back when it launched as well. Any speculation on if it will continue to rise?

DGB and you and Travor can wrestle in pony costumes full time because you won't have to work.

500k here

it will fall to 1/5 as well as any other shitcoin when markets enter into bear mode

sell

altcoin pump is about to pull back most likely

>500k here
>it will fall to 1/5 as well as any other shitcoin when markets enter into bear mode
What is driving the altcoin bull run? Logically I could have looked at dogecoin a few weeks ago and said it's up 100% I should sell but that would have been a terrible idea. It's difficult to know when to sell without knowing the reason behind the rise.