Where were you when BitBean hit 100 sats?

where were you when BitBean hit 100 sats?

I hate myself now for not taking this meme more seriously

got in at 86 for 8k, so I'm literally going to make nothing off this. Being miserable is where I was

THIS god dammit

Bitbean trippled my money!

Best 9 dollars ever! Thanks mr bean

The market cap is still low
a lot of upside on this coin.

Buy before it becomes mainstream
200 sats is not far away

in a world where memes determine the outcome of the US presidential election why would you doubt the most memeable crypto?

This wall at 118 might be it boys, just sold my portion to guarantee profits, hopefully some free money after this

>Picking up my wife from work.
>Check portfolio
>See 100+ sats on Bitbean
>I bought back at 16
>Kept it because sprouting

The moral of the story? Weak hands lose

Transferring money there now. Did I miss it?

The moral is when Veeky Forums recommends a coin, you ignore the fudders and invest.

Kicking myself in the head for selling yesterday at 35 sat

lol you missed it and bought the top
buy when maximum fud
sell when maximum hype
holy shit

Dear god, it's flying

I can'tt get my money in fast enough

200 sats in 30 mins

it's at 150 already1

SHIT sorry guys I think I caused the dump

Just goes to show:
It's literally impossible to predict the crypto market.

Take anything and everything you hear about any coin ever with a grain of salt.

YOU MORONS JUST GOT DUMPED ON THANKS FOR HOLDING MY BAGS IDIOTS. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOR THE NEXT PUMP

Also:
Holy shit

later fag. This ride aint stopping for your ass

volume is fake. There is a bot playing people who are trading. I just weaseled my way out with a profit, but watch out this one is a trap.

WHY IS IT I ALWAYS LISTEN TO SOME SHITTY FUDDERS AND THEN SUDDENLY SOME SHIT COIN QUINTUPLES IT VALUE IN ONE DAY

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Anonymous (ID: K2jsUmGL) 05/21/17(Sun)03:58:06 No.2127110▶

NAV is still solid.

you are here

see

Stake you dumb fuckers STAKE!!

Fucktard.

How do I stake?

Bitbeandotorg download wallet

wait.. mine says I'm staking, but not in the vault part. your says you're staking there. what gives?

also how do you get so many more a stakes? I don't understand how when I had a million I only got 1 in like a day then nothing

It might take 6 hours before they start sprouting from when you deposited them

It comes and goes depending on the maturity of them most times i get zeros, even mine the occasional reward labeled generated but not accepted

Yeah I sold too, too many sell walls up ahead compared to a few hours back it was easy breezy.

when i stake on poswallet all i get is a constant stream of bitbean

Fucking hell someone help me

I can't possibly verify my ID on coingays (coinbase) and Bittrex is just a wallet, right? What do I use?!?!

Bittrex is a trading platform which also has wallets.

Why can't you verify your ID? Are you a nigger? I wouldn't verify you either.

imagine if you sold pinkcoin at 100 satoshi like i did.

oh okay I'm gonna leave half in my poswallet and half in my walet wallet and see which one has more payments

>selling a stake coin

degenerate.

don't really see any walls atm. It just had to retrace some because it was moving up way too fast there. If it goes up that fast someone is gonna dump.

I'm white but my Norwegian bank card has a custom back and it won't accept it. Where on bittrex do I add my cred info, can't find it anywhere!

Oh, and bank cards=ID's here

Go to the buying page, try to buy something, and then click "add new payment source".

You'll need a VISA or Mastercard, and if they don't accept what you've got, then you should open a new bank account somewhere else. That's what I did.

Clicked on B markets, worte in ETH and it doesn't do anything when I press it. Any other site except coinb/bittr you could recommend?

You must be doing something wrong on (((Coinbase))) show me a screencap of the last place you can get to.

How soon will this pump again?

FOREVER

Alright under Buy/Sell, do you see "Payment Method"?

That's a drop-down box. Click it and select "Add payment method".

Coinbase just doesn't accept the back of my card whatsoever. Here's a screencap of bittrex BS, Can't find where to put regular shekels, and it doesn't even ask me for it when I try to place a bid although my basic account is verified

Didn't see that you said "Bittrex" earlier. You can't add funds on Bittrex. You have to buy coins with money on Coinbase, and then transfer them to Bittrex. Bittrex is a trading exchange.

Your only bet is to get a new card/bank that works with Coinbase.

please report back when you find out cuz I have all of mine on poswallet and I hope I haven't been cucking myself out of sweet sweet beans

The hero we need... His time has come, it's bean a while...

BITBEAN PASSED DASH IN VOLUME

Except bitcoin. It will continue to rise.

Should I have sold when it peaked at 165 sat earlier? got in at 86 so it definitely would've been a decent little run.

Are you beaners expecting this to start heading upwards again?

i got out just now at 100. looks too much like a pnd to me.

t. shaky hands mc nucoins

are you telling me that bitbean is actually a coin and not just a meme

shills like you should be permabanned