Will the crypto madness ever end????????/

will the crypto madness ever end????????/

not anytime soon. were gonna be cruising in lambos on the Veeky Forums lake we all plan to buy houses on when we make it.

Yeah and it's great I just yolo this shit and refresh coinbase every five minutes. This started out as a goal to get 90 BTC to buy a fake ID; now I have money invested into BTC and ETH and I'm slowly approaching lambotown. what a fucking time to be alive.

It will end. But not before I buy a NYC apartment and a Lambo.

Not soon enough. We're in a new dot com, user.

Eth dropping to 90 that ship is sinking already

Nice joke.

Won't end yet. Normies haven't even started on crypto yet. When they come, we all get rich by dumping, then the big crash comes and normies cry.

nice ID

>normies cry
It'll be a good day

Its at 124 you daft cunt

Fucking normies

hopefully not until i make my first million

i feel u bro

No. Crypto will outlive us. It's the new era and we are pioneers. Don't forget to hold 21 BTC in 2030 for mansion status.

New paradigm! A new paradigm where Satoshi Nakamoto is a quadrillionaire.

How the fuck am I supposed to get that much BTC? Also where did the 21+ meme come from?

>my alias is Satoshi Nakamoto
>I am the world's first quadrillionaire

Not yet Satoshi. But by 2030 you will be the world's central bank.

hold at least 10BTC long term and you will be able to buy:

new luxury car
new luxury house
new luxury flat
trips around the world each few years

You will really need that much BTC to get any decent return from this point, whether you get it from trading alts, or just buy BTC.

21 million coins maximum, so if you own 21 coins you're at the very least the millionth richest Bitcoiner.

If BTC shoots to 4000, but I hold alts won't my shit just double regardless? It seems like a win win unless I'm that retarded? Just want to secure mansion and sports car and don't want slip up on easy instructions

not necessarily. people would probably dump alts for btc if it shot up. they might hold also but they might do both and alts would stay flat