ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT XRP IS READY TO FUCKING EXPLODE ON BITTREX?

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT XRP IS READY TO FUCKING EXPLODE ON BITTREX?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ripple/status/865945963453595649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

same on poloniex. finally i'm gonna make some money from this coin.

Been watching since yesterday, famalam. Looking forward to it.

explain

Triangle forming with little to know resistance till 25,000 SAT. If I had spare BTC right now I'd put it into ripple.

If my grandmother had balls, she'd be granpa

Holding until huge announcement on Monday. just bought 1k. I want some beer money.

I can guarantee you're a yank cause that was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read

i'm surprised the shills haven't showed up for this. i guess they're busy with NAV, DGB, BITBEAN, POSW, etc.... I guess everyone can't be early.

holding 30k xrp

I bought the fuck out of this dip desu.

Nah. I honestly don't trust eth. Turing will not work long-term. it's good, but they done messed up, also using super fucking obscure coding language.

I misread your post so I deleted it.

Me too! Imagine all the sorry fucks that sold took losses on it. Sad

i have literally never not made money on xrp.

ive been trying to tell biz that for days but all ive gottan was eth shills
on monday the anouncemnt will be something involved with google (who their already partnered with) and the price will skyrocket

already set my exit price to just under 1$. if they partner with google, then it might be even bigger than that.

They do have google backing and they posted this earlier today on their twitter:

twitter.com/Ripple/status/865945963453595649

Rumor has it this will be their biggest announcement to date so you guys might be onto something.

ya, i thought the same thing at first. but, its entirely possible to make a provable contract with a higher-order programming language, such as coq, that targets the abi, since the evm just runs the bytecode. i thought turing completeness was a shit idea at first, BUT, it doesn't have to be turing complete, if you don't want to program a contract that way.

there will be some bad contracts but its possible to make 100% provable ones!

Entrance price?

and shit I just might go balls deep this time Veeky Forums my hands are getting sweaty just thinking about it.

half my stack at 4000 sats the rest bought between 4 and 18k sats

Just went balls deep on ripple biz, not looking at the charts for a couple of days THIS IS IT RIDE OR DIE

Good

why no eth

Sold it today at 123 when I got it in the mid 80s. Diversified with said gains

Same famalam wish i had 100k.

>Selling ETH