How does one increase his intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a nutritious diet while you're a kid while also being stimulated mentally

Eating fish.

By not referring to yourself as one

Play Hearts of Iron 3.

I have 460 hours logged and my IQ has increased by 20 points.

There is a drug that allows it. But you can only use it once, maybe two if you are resistant.

Not recommendable anyway.

Name?

Donepezil

How do I increase my intelligence?*

How does one increase one's intelligence?*

How does two increase his intelligence?

>donepezil
An Acetylcholine esterase inhibitor used to treat Alziehmer's disease?
I don't think you know what your talking about user...

Of course it's bullshit, it it was true literally anyone in the middle class and above would be stuffing themselves with it.

bump

How do you measure intelligence?
If your answere is IQ, then you can increase your intelligence by solving more IQ tests

Get some +5 intelligence bracers

>fucking with AChEI

don't

they only use it for the Alzheimer's patients because there's literally no other fucking option you retards you're playing with fire here.

by sniffing paint thinner

Mentats

black israelites are woke af, he doesn't need to be any smarter to pwn pwn pwn the cunnus of the so-called white woman

U have to have an IQ of at least 115 to spit extemporaneously like these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

lol holy shit

10,000+ years of selective breeding

You can always get a +3 INT charm instead of some faggot ass braces without proper abilities.
It's also cheaper and most comfortable to have around.
Don't use this one tho, it's cursed.

Twice the person = twice the brain. It's simple math really.

By becoming a Black Israelite

Stop browsing Veeky Forums

Go to Uni for a hard degree, but one you'll enjoy. Not memeing here, I used to work shitty jobs like janitor and potwasher, and my brainpower was going nowhere, because it didn't need to. Going to Uni didn't just teach me about the subject matter, it taught me how to actually think, to focus, how to break things down, analyze them, and form conclusions based on the results, as well as making me way more creative and interested in learning.

Also generally speaking, eat healthy, exercise, and stay away from drugs, especially weed. Going easy on booze and other bad habits is good too. And try to stop procrastinating so much.