2 Cryptos to hold long term, none of this trading shit getting BTFO by brokerage fees over pips

2 Cryptos to hold long term, none of this trading shit getting BTFO by brokerage fees over pips

Give me the reasons why you shill and any downsides and what you think their price will be 12 months from now

1.) speed. Quick as a Mexican Jumping Bean.
1b) is a stake coin, so incentivizes holding instead of trading
2.) Developer (Shawn Kent) is working on Point of Sale Solutions.
3.) Beanstore.co coming soon
4.) Cartoon coming soon
5.) Lovable logo, extremely family friendly.
6.) Dedicated team of memers ready and willing to market this. At the end of the day, marketing is king.

BTC
>censor-free store of value
>truly limited supply
>world strongest network
>very well known

when BTC finally get its shit together in terms of network capacity it will truly be ride of the century

Ethereum and BTC to be honest.

ETH and BTC literally ignore anything anyone else says

What about: Ripple, DGB, Sia and Golem?

RDD not trolling. truly the next google coin

lol

Bitcoin and Ethereum
If you're feeling adventurous you could throw a little bit in Minereum

Hold BTC and ETH. Dedicate 5-10% of you crypto portfolio to long shots, their tend to be quite a few right now.

For a long shot. My money is on Digibyte.

me right now
Been wondering about splitting some BTC and ETH into XRP or XEM for a bit, but have just stuck with this so far.

ETH and BAT

BAT as in BATcoin?
kind of don't want to sign up for an exchange for ONE coin yknow

Speculation, gamble.

Ripple is a total scam. Banks won't use the coin. The coin is premined and devs are holding 70%.

>DGB
could be something mid-term. People seem to believe it has merit and the groupthink is strong. I see it rising to $0.15 in June. But unless the normie gamer cesspool gets behind it I don't see it a long term hodl. I'll keep a small amount (around 20k) for the long term just because maybe it could get adopted. But I wouldn't put anything you can't afford to lose into the coin.

>Sia
is pump&dump. Plain and simple.

>Golem
is meme. Having a PhD in computer science all I can say is that the idea behind it is pretty retarded from a practical standpoint. Super computers operate on huge data sets. Have fun distributing huge data sets to thousands of nodes. You turned your CPU bound problem into a I/O bound problem and your computing power is useless.

Both look good to me. XRP is really starting to turn me on, but im still hesitant

I agree with most of this, not sure about Sia though - seems like distributed storage is a pretty legit blockchain use case, or are you only talking about recent price movements?

Mysterium is interesting, also Waves

Are there any others that catch your eye?

If you really do have a PhD in Computer Science good for you, with that background what would you look for in a cryptocoin specifically?

Can you tell me more about ripple? Are you sure its the devs who hold 70%?

AUR and BLK

AUR has been creeping up slowly over past week. Increasing price and volume could be a sign of accumulation before a big move. Multi-algo coin like DGB but with more reasonable blockchain parameters and much smaller number of circulating coins.

BLK is the king of POS coins. It's due for some action.

Yeah, nobody else thinks like you do.

I used to think like that. But after seeing DGB, XRP and Golem pumps and stable prices, it made me realize that people will pump whatever the fuck gives them money.

Opinions on Bytecoin?

Ripple and Golem have potential. Can't say the same about DGB and SIA.

Long term wise, I'd put 80% of my holding in BTX & ETH with the remaining 20% in alt coins.

Why is that? Not having a go at you just curious, I'm new to this all