You fuckers made me make 50k within two months

>you fuckers made me make 50k within two months
thank you Veeky Forums
most of you are autistic but its the shilling of ethereum and other pumps and dumps that made me turn 3k into 50k. I love you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/
cryptoinsider.com/ant-token-sale-raises-25-million-15-minutes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I started yesterday and these fuckers helped make $15 into $45

they're not half-bad desu

50$ is now almost 2.5k. thanks Veeky Forumsrealites

For anyone thinking this is real it's not. It's the worst form of trolling in 10+ years

COPE
O
P
E

>sitting on millions of RDD for a year
>happen to check bittrex just when it's being pumped
>sell at 20 sat and make 2k
>go on Veeky Forums for the first time in a year
>it was a Veeky Forums pump and dump
lel

Im not trolling you fgt.
made 1.3 btc today

I turned 2k into 10k in a month so its definitly possible if he rode the eth train and then ripple or other trains at the right time.

Keep coping bro.

Should we really be flaunting this shit? I think we should stay hidden for another year or so before introducing this to normies to make maximum ghains

Same guy as who posted just on my phone. Started with like 3k on poloniex and rode NEM xrp and dgb after making 37k or so on ether

This pic never made sense to me back when I first saw it popping up on /v/ but it fits so well now.

Nice senpai, I turned 1 dollar into 1 million in 3 months. THANKS BIZ!

>bootyblasted no coiner

And this is my cuckbase account. 33k on it after selling a bunch to my bank account and buying shit from paypal

so yeah stay jealous pleb

found the nocoiner

They're so pissed that its hilarious.
>just ignore the NEETs, they're playing with tiny sums and only making a few hundred
> they can't keep that kind of growth going at larger amounts
>get a real job, I make $80k a year
>What do you mean they're now making thousands instead of hundreds?
>what do you mean you've made more than me at my wagecuck job in the past couple months
>ITS NOT REAL
>IT CAN'T BE REAL
>I WORK SO HARD WAGEKEKING
>bang.

Checked

Envy is a bad emotion bro, it will bring you in bad places.
Try to be happy for him and thrive to be as successful as him, it will bring you more happiness.

$1230 into $1620 in about 3 weeks. Would've been more but I panic sold ltc for a loss of about $200!

Bam

hey nice work bizbro. its slow going sometimes but there's so much money here that holding almost anything will make major cash

Thanks braj

Provided your telling the truth.
What coins did you invest in op?

you are here

not OP but it would have been xrp, eth, dgb, maybe a handful of others.

Proud of you pupper. Keep going.
Also buy some gnt

I am happy for him. I just don't find it necessary to boast about MUH GAINZ on a Tibetan tapestry designing forum.

Ethereum to start at around 14-16 usd. XEM or NEM I dont remember. Ltc when it pumped. Some ripple. Dgb. And next stop is GNT. I posted proof a little higher up. These are in no particular order ETH being first ofc.

I have 200 gnt it's the coin that's paid me the least still made $5 doe

Brass golem is coming out soon. And they are hosting a press conference on monday in nyc. Should be dope and bring up the price a lot.

those are rookie numbers you gotta pump those up nigga

Sweet. All the normies r driving our prices up

He's thanking people because he took Veeky Forums advice to get this, that's quite different from bragging.

I'm legit thankful as fuck. I'm a teenager in high school and am making someones yearly salary like its nothing (You can be over 18 and still be in high school relax mods). I didnt wanna sell drugs to make money bc I was too smart to that so I have crypto now. Shits pretty dope and amazing returns. I just hope that it continues to grow and other people get on this train and make money. Were all like pioneers lol.

you'd better be a child with that vernacular
>dope
>legit

fucking stop talking like a nigger

where are you storing that?

this is the internet I can be as much of a nigger as I want

We've got camps for your kind

it's going to be a month net thursday. Made so far 1.5k. Still learning. I'm excited to see what numbers I will reach by the end of the year.

fully encrypted linux volume

Congratulations man. Money is money.

rip

good to know. Also that screenshot is from a particular wallet?

mist wallet. by far the easiest for handling tokens.

this
im studying coins and just nos considered that my first motion should be to sign up for gemeni

If you are reall in HS you're kicking 99% of the other kids asses in terms of being smart with your money.

Shit when I was 18 I was still trying to act black to impress bitches.

Well I wont lie I did allow myself to buy some stuff. But most teenagers are retarded and not the type of people I hang around.

How much have you actually cashed out into real money?

probs around 5k or so

I feel like brass golem release will not affect the gnt prize at all

Right here babies, 200 to 1k

2 days

And whoever the fuck told me to buy RDD at 6 sat, I will give you a handjob

with what

I have $500 dollars to play with. That's fucking it. Am I boned? Is there a way to get in? I need to make some money.

The context clues in his post are telling me it might've been RDD

Good work wise son.
Now put those earnings in some VC backed ICOs and live like a Baron in 2 years.

£4000 to £8000 in 1 WEEK I rode ripple dgb xvg and Iv got smaller holdings in about 10 other Alts that have gone over %100 on average

DGB user

list?

>list?
There's a bunch out there. One that I put a grand in is Aragon (ANT). It just had it's ICO and raised a whopping $25 million in 15 minutes. There's other coins that are VC backed as well.

ANT is actually trading right around it's ICO price. It's so new (2 days old), that it's only on 3 exchanges. It will hit $10 pretty quick when it's listed on Polo.
>coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/

>cryptoinsider.com/ant-token-sale-raises-25-million-15-minutes/

will do, much obliged!

any tips for a fellow young person who's new to the game

Cringe

Great stuff OP. made more money in the last few weeks than i will getting wagecucked in 15 weeks. and theres a lot more to come. we're all gonna make it.

>coping this hard
i cant believe i use to be a no coiner. makes me sick

As you make contact, your eyes should see the bat hit the ball. You should hit THROUGH the baseball, meaning your bat speed should be at its peak just before contact.