Christfags would a clone have a soul?

Christfags would a clone have a soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

askmoses.com/en/article/554,2106869/Are-cloned-animals-kosher.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why wouldn't they?

I think so. They are biologically human and have all the other characteristics of the human clone they were cloned from, whether that's their hair color or their predisposition to schizophrenia, and they (at least as of now) do come out of vaginas, so I don't see why they wouldn't. Clones wouldn't grow up totally identical, though, like we see in movies because there's going to definitely be at least some kind of environmental impact on them. Maybe one will eat more than the other and get fat, or maybe one will be bullied by the others and get depressed and have that affect their health. You'd probably have some growing up to have these pure saintly souls and some that grow up to be Jeffery Dahmer tier (or at least Joseph Konopka tier) evil. Either that, or maybe their souls would be clones, too. It's an interesting question. I'd need to think about it some more.

Do two twins both have souls? If they do so do clones.

>Papists
Get the fuck out of here you Pagans. No, Clones don't have souls, have you ever even read the Bible?

Do you even know what a clone is?

Do identical twins have souls?

They share one soul

>Do identical twins have souls?

They share one. Life begins at conception, and identical twins split after that. That's why it's not murder to kill a twin unless the other one is already dead.

What does it say?

Does an identical twin have a soul? Yes, duh.

>it's not murder to kill a twin unless the other one is already dead.

See

Why not? A clone is basically an artificial version of an identical twin sibling.

>They share one. Life begins at conception, and identical twins split after that. That's why it's not murder to kill a twin unless the other one is already dead.

Kek. You would have made a fine Jesuit

It depends whether it's in our interest for them to have one.

yes, but it's like soldering your mainnoard

>why it's not murder to kill a twin unless the other one is already dead.

When you clone something it is an exact copy of the original. When you clone your hard drive does it have a file system? Yea of course. We don't know enough about cloning or souls to have a fulfilling conversation about this but it would seem the answer to your question is yes.

fuck if I know, I'm not God

>When you clone something it is an exact copy of the original.
Science isn't magic.

Quite the contrary. Primitive people perceive science as magic.

So catholics believe that ensoulment happens according to the flesh. When we are conceived God endows our nascent animal bodies with spiritual capabilities. This might seem trivial to say, but it clarifies an important part of theology: there is no preexistence of the soul. This is why we inherit behaviours and looks from our parents. If things were the opposite and our flesh was formed according to the soul, these kinds of genetic and habitual connections would be merely coincidental instead of real. Also, if you believe in that, then you would probably be some kind of occasionalist...

Anyway, if someone gets cloned they would need to for God to ensoul them. I don't know why God would randomly animate a bunch of well arranged matter during this process, but supposing he does, I guess for an instant the clones would have identically disposed souls, but they would always be numerically distinct.

Another way to think about this is to ask what would happen if there were two sets of twins, one female and one male, and then each of them married so that there were two couples each with the same genetic material. Could each couple give birth to the same individual?

That depends on the race of the clone.

First. Define Soul.
When writing about the soul, the Bible writers used the Hebrew word neʹphesh or the Greek word psy·kheʹ. These two words occur well over 800 times in the Scriptures, and the New World Translation renders them “soul,” either in the main text or in footnotes. When you examine the way “soul” or “souls” is used in the Bible, it becomes evident that this word basically refers to (1) people, (2) animals, or (3) the life that a person or an animal has.
The Scriptures state that a soul is mortal, meaning that it dies. (Ezekiel 18:4, 20)

Soul =/= Spirit

Question is meaningless, cloning is abomination and goes against God's commandments.

You're my MVP

>Could each couple give birth to the same individual?
Theoretically, yes. But the odds are unbelievably slim, because gametes have random genes. You'd have to be extremely lucky and have the egg and sperm from both couples have the same genes. We're talking winning the lottery a few million times in a row.

People like you are the reason NASA isnt getting funded.

>They share one.
if you know a set of identical twins you'll know this is correct.

Spookingly enough, yes, yes they would. They would believe they shared a single uninterrupted stream of consciousness. Like they just woke up in different bed than they remember going to sleep in. It would be spooky as fucking shit. The clone would believe 100% he is the original, it would destroy him to see, without empirical proof, that he is intact a clone and his memories and his uninterrupted consciousness is 'not his'.

DO NOT ALLOW TELEPORTATION.

Teleportation is simply cloning with a few extra steps, you kill the original and create a clone simultaneously. To everyone else 'you' didn't die, but you fucking did. You are fucking ded mate, and your spooky fucking clone who doesn't even know you 'died' is going on in your place fucking your wife and raising your children.

>giving le fuck about space when LE ENDTIMES will be in forty years anyway

XDDDD

These religious defeatists and their doomsday cult mindset is really getting cancerous.

Christians gave great contribution during the Cold War but then they just suddenly detached themselves like a bunch of Mormons and said fuck it, JEEZUS IS COMIN

Which commandment ?

>Soul

I don't know, does the pope have magical powers?

>You are fucking ded mate, and your spooky fucking clone who doesn't even know you 'died' is going on in your place fucking your wife and raising your children.

so i just got cucked by myself?

wtf i have to go murder myself to restore my honor now i bet the nigger jeuw kieks are behind this

If they don't, then neither do identical twins.

I apparently missed the chapter where the brought up cloning...

Are cloned sheep kosher?

Hard to say. Bible doesn't point out where souls come from, or how they generate. Only how they regenerate.

Men creating life without souls is, I believe, the abomination that causes desolation. I always took that to be AI, and I haven't seen anything yet to push me off of that. Fits the bible, fits modern tech and where it's going (ffs, a computer beat a Go master at Go) and would give a man the impetus to say he was as God, as he created life.

>Are cloned sheep kosher?
Apparently, yes:
askmoses.com/en/article/554,2106869/Are-cloned-animals-kosher.html

“Behold, all souls are Mine;
The soul of the father
As well as the soul of the son is Mine;
The soul who sins shall die.

I think some clarity needs to be made here. The last word, die, is not what you think it is. You think death is the cessation of life, or the cessation of existence. That's man's definition of death.

God's definition is different. God is Life, so to be apart from God is to be apart from Life. Separation from God, who is Life, is death. And thus eternal separation from God, who is Life, is eternal death, aka the second death, aka being tormented eternally in hellfire.

Which is what happens to unrepentant sinners; their souls die (they are separated from God) being tormented eternally in hellfire (where God will not be).

If you have the Spirit, you have life. If you do not have the Spirit, you do not have life. That state of "not having life" is spiritual death. It is how Adam and Eve died the day they sinned, yet physically lived for centuries.

Because Jesus is coming. We moved from a time when things happened in God's permissive will to a time where they will happen in God's express will.

There's nothing to stop God from doing what he said he would do; it's already done. Even if it's in our future, it's already done.

kek