Are you ready?

Are you ready?

はい、ジャパンばんざい!

>*japanese people buying up tons of stuff outside the country in the 80s to move money offshore before the bubble collapses*
>whitey: "the inscrutable oriental is executing his masterplan to take over the world! war is inevitable!"

20 years later:
>*chinese people buying up tons of stuff outside the country in the 10s to move money offshore before the bubble collapses*
>whitey: "the inscrutable oriental is executing his masterplan to take over the world! war is inevitable!"

>1991

Isn't that the guy that runs stratfor?

The problem with the Chinese bubble is that the government is willing to go to literally any length to maintain it.

Used to be. He retired in 2015.

Is political science just a meme? George Friedman, Francis Fukuyama and Edward Luttwak are all utterly useless at making predictions.

There's a big difference in that Japan was/is a puppet with no political will to attack even North Korea while China is an independent and xboxhueg country with extreme nationalism.

difference being Japan doesnt have a military while China has the largest one in the world

This

It's largely alarmist bullshit fueled by the age old Yellow Peril syndrome. Friedman is a hack who sells fantasy scenarios to idiots who think they're smarter than they actually are.

ばか、黙れ

They are a peril, they're just really bad at it.

There's way more to it than making accurate perditions.

Japan is already winning with their otaku culture spreading to the West.

To who? Lazy retarded white people who can't compete in a global market?

Yes.

>I accept lower wages, longer hours and wear the chastity cage therefore I am a """"better"""" pleb laborer
k

not him, but I think he was saying the answer to the competition of a global economy is educating yourself instead of clinging to the past

95% of the Chinese military is poorly trained garrison troops who are little more than police militias to keep the population in line. Only their special forces and certain "frontline" units (border guards, units deployed on the Indian frontier, etc) have training approaching western military forces.

>comrade generial ping, you have great choice:
>prepare to defeat america?
>or embezzle money before retiring to a job in a PLA-owned corporation that will receive lucrative military procurment contracts and resource exploration rights in Africa?

>95% of the Chinese military is poorly trained garrison troops who are little more than police militias
The People's Armed Police is about half the size of the PLA and is a separate branch from the PLA.

>japan doesn't have a military
absolute meme
just because they call theirs a "Self defence force" doesn't mean they don;t have a military.
their navy is one of the best funded in East Asia

>1990: The coming war with Japan
>War with Japan in 30-40 years!

>2009: The next 100 years
>War with Japan (+ Turkey) in 30-40 years!

Friedman admittedly got the second cold war stuff with Russia prediction right, but everything else he said is bullcrap.

But that actually requires personal responsibility and effort. It's much easier to bitch and moan about how foreigners are taking jobs than actually staying competitive in the market.

Long term predictions are usually bullshit, but it's useful to be able to access the current circumstances and make sure your next move is a smart one.

The PAP is more of a national police/Gendarmerie style force. The PLA forces I'm referring to are more along the lines of feudal levies, infantry with basic (4 magazines of ammo for qualification a year from what I hear) training who can be brought in with riot gear/rifles for when the state needs a large force to crush protests by numbers.

stfu negro

>Japan doesnt have a military

Hmmmmmmmm