RDD is ready to take off. Dev update came in today and things are moving quick for Redd-ID

RDD is ready to take off. Dev update came in today and things are moving quick for Redd-ID.

HODL for gains or to garner favour with cam whores on release.

Literally replaces doge tipbot across the whole web, not just Reddit.

Buy in now on the dip or be mad later today.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/?st=J2YDZL3L&sh=2d3d296a
m.poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link: reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/?st=J2YDZL3L&sh=2d3d296a

All aboard the Redd Rocket! We're going to Mars!!

See you boys on the moon...

Sell walls are melting, 9BTC to 17.

People are waking up to the news!

Next wall 18, things are moving fast. Could see it break 50 today when Murcia wakes up

>Redd Rocket
>Dubs
lambo confirmed the memes have eyes

Just ate that wall like we gave a fat kid a marshmallow.

19 sats and mooning boys

being pumped right now. it was dumped at 20 sat last time

I can see this coin being the next bitbean in terms of growth, slow and steady with a break out to the 100+ sats mark within a month ( around the release of Redd-ID)

I think it might blow past that 20 this time. It's a hellofa cake to eat, but I'll be watching.

HOLY SHIT I JUST WATCHED ALL OF 17 GET PULLED THEN NEXT SECOND 18 GETS LINE WIPED

19 sell well is dropping fast, expect RDD to get pumped hard today. 25+ maybe?

big wall @ 20 coming up

Hopefully it's there for manipulation and gets pulled as we approach it, that would make my night

Ok, it's dumping.

RIP

WTF are you linking?

>1min timeline

just bought 2 million REDD. Gonna check the price in 6 months and not be a faggot and check the price weekly. While I'm at it, ill give you newfags some tips for stress free gains. Be ware, it'll take some ..research and hard work.. shocker!

Set aside 5k-10k. Pick 10-20 low price coins < 1 cent each. Read the whitepapers for these coins, read their slacks, theri forums, talk to their devs if you can and see waht they have to offer. Put 500 USD in each. Check the price every month. Went from 8k to 600k in a year.

If you buy RDD you deserve to get scammed.

silly retard. im holding for 6 months atleast. This coin will reach 1 cent +

Considering buying into it for another BTC... it's really got nowhere to go but up considering the dev is back and shit is happening again.

Ballz deep with 200k RDD

MOOOOOOOON

I dont put money into coins for quick pump and dump gains like retards such as yourself. Redd is a solid medium to long term hold.

>this is what redditors actually believe

rdd is just a even shittier doge and you fucking know it

I'm of the same mind. Still holding on to 100000 I bought at 5 sats and seeing how high this thing will go, even in the event of a crash I'll have time to pull out and double my coins.

It's actually a better Doge.

Doge had one thing going for it, Doge Tip Bot @ Reddit.

This coin offers better, safer version of Doge Tip Bot across the whole fucking internet, not just Reddit.

This replaces Doge in everyway desu.

I think he doesn't know it. Devs kinda gave up on this coin until they saw the sat increase a few days back and only now are motivated to continue the project. Even though this coin was a PnD it still gave them free marketing, but everything else remains the same.

19 Sell Wall is about to fall, down to 6BTC as of typing.

If you buy now you get a 5% gain within 10mins as it hits 20 sat.

Volume is in the green once again so it's looking like we can break through to the mid 20s by the end of the day.

Literally red dit coin. Fuck off.

That's a really dangerous jetpack. It's going to burn her arse off.

This coin is basically dead m8

I bought it at 7 sats and sold at 19 but I do not expect it to be more than that.

They will realize that it was a pump and dump organized by some weeaboos

>it memed its way back to 20 sat
lel. if i sell now i make 3k. are people really holding to 25 sat?

I'm holding until the crash. I'm making enough of a percentage at 17 that I don't give a shit. I just wanna ride it out to see what happens. If they tear down the wall at 20 sats, the market could shoot pretty high because that's 54BTC of people trying to make a profit.

What kind of moron buy's this shit at 20 sats

Its not too late user, you dont need to FUD to try and buy early. 20 sat is early.

This is a 250+ sat coin.

Enjoy your gains.

Normies that read the reddit post from the middle of the night.

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/?st=J2YDZL3L&sh=2d3d296a

This coin is so sad it's wall after wall after wall after wall of sellers that bought at at 5-6 sat.
GG i'm not even trying

sell now lol, 20 wall is huge

I don't blame you really. But I'm riding it out. I initially bought at 8 satoshi, compounded from 3.5mill RDD to 6.5mill, and even if I lose at this point, I win. However, I do think that this coin could go ape-shit. So I'm just gonna hold for now to see what happens as a learning experience.

20 sat wall is falling. it might actually hit mid 20s today

Guys, our defenses on the bid are going up. I'm starting to have faith that we're going to eat the 20 satoshis.

MOON!!! 21 satoshi and climbing

It's getting eaten really quickly.

m.poloniex.com/coinRequest
Let's spam polo untill they list it back

no instaselling like last time too. feels comfy sitting on 5mil

What if user was right and it turns into a 250 sat coin xD I can dream, right? lolol. My turn to make fun of nocoiners. up to 22 right now xDDD

I think it's doable. Imagine making it popular just on reddit, their userbase is huge and very prone to hypes. If gnasher gives us ReddID before everyone interested goes to Steem or Golos, there's future.

It just went to 30sat

Fuck, if we eat through that 30sat wall it's only up after. Anyone knows where the money flows from?

kek already being dumped. sell now

>sold over 2mil at 13

JUST

stabilizing

The whales are literally making newbies panic sell, then buy back it all :)))

This coin is not going anywhere now.

>RDD hits 30 sats today

Tell me more pro tips user.

And yet, it hit 30 :^)

GOING TO THE MOON OR DIE TRYING!!! LEEEROYYYY JJJENNKKINNNZZZZZ!!!

Hold tight motherfuckers! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Stability is reached. Now that we've gotten out of the stratosphere, things should steady out for a bit. prepare for the asteroid belt.

Am I the only motherfucker left on this rocket ship?

Still hanging in there

I'm holding this for at least 6 months

Fuck yeah I am. I just made 2 grand in a matter of fucking seconds. YOLO

I am the RICHEST man itt holding 2.8 million RDD. Prove me wrong

Let's ride this thing all the way to Mars

We are in this together familian

>left RDD position to get into NAV pump
>expected NAV to pump and then sell my coins to buy back into RDD since little activity
>RDD blows the fuck up and NAV dumps

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Bitch. xD jk congrats though. REDD ROCKET!!

Look at the whales buying again at 29/30 still. I said this when it was 15sats, thhe whales will bring this coin to 100sats in a few weeks.

I remember all the beaners telling me about the RDD shitcoin. xD Don't care if it is cuz shit smells good. haha!

this fucking coin has gone absolutely bonkers!
I can't believe my fucking eyes!

VOX starting to pump

I'm already balls deep on this ship bro. maybe next time ;]

Vox is pure cancer. I will not buy a coin called VOX.

RDD up 300% today.

GTFO nocoiner.