This is crazy goys, waves has been steadily moving up for weeks and I got out cuz I wanted 100%daily gains

This is crazy goys, waves has been steadily moving up for weeks and I got out cuz I wanted 100%daily gains

why the fuck would you sell??? this is the next 1000% moon mission

Bought waves too like 2 weeks ago. Thouht the train was stopping so I sold them. Weakhands.jpg

just got some from my daytrading gains

The tech is like etherium but with a built in mining/leasing wallet, focus on crowdsourcing, trading other coins using waves as a side chain, tokenomica coming out soon. Fiat gateway soon as well. This is all pretty disruptive tech. There will be big money to be made especially when the platform is fully developed. I am not just shilling, I have studied altcoins for a few years and waves stacks up to the top projects around. You will make money if the market begins to understand the technology and invests based on that. Waves is BIG.

Yep. Here's my portfolio:
65% Eth
35% Waves
5% Litecoin

And I stand to gain the most from the Waves that I own. I got in a week ago at 1.40.

>tfw $1000 waves is inevitable

Waves will be $100 by the end of the year. Mark my words

>litecoin

Jeez what the fuck possesed you

I sold all my 3800 ico waves at 35 cents senpai. Get on my level

Gib free waves to start trade pl0x

Look at dogecoin. Literally a "joke" cryptocurrency copy paste of the most basic cryptocurrency code. It has almost double the market cap of Waves. Waves is just chilling there with the most advanced Lpos system, is facilitating world record breaking crowdfunding projects weekly. So invest in lol doge pump or invest in a technology play.

Try wavesdrop and wavesgo faucet. They send some free waves and tokens.to your wallet for solving captchas. Can probably get 1 wave if you do it whenever there's a new block for a few days and you try the different faucets. Don't forget to hold it all in the waves liteclient. If waves is worth more in the future, visiting the faucets might prove to be decently profitable in the future.

Haha that is so close to the ico price. Oh well, you still made a few %

I remember the old Bitcoin faucets, and programs that would give you a small fractional amount of BTC to learn how to use a wallet. Turns out after holding those fractional amounts for a few years the return was like working a side job, maybe $10 per captcha or free wallet set up. The thing is to just get waves now, there's only 100,000,000 of them and they are getting more expensive every day.

I really like the idea behind waves.
So I'm stocking up too. But 80 waves is just not as impressive as 123k of some shitcoin. Oh well, slow an steady.
But speaking of cheap shitcoins, what should I get on the dex?
I currently have some wavesgo, miner rewards, riptobux, waves comunity, zrcoin and Veeky Forumscoin.
What else should I get me some k off?

Waves wallet is just a google plugin?

Yeah, that one has all the released features so far. The iOS and Android ones are very basic and don't have built in trading or leasing. Have a look.

I see, when I also try to buy directly from the wallet it charges about $3 por wave.

Wew, what a jew.

Yeah try bittrex, shapeshift or changelly.

Ok thank you, just starting on crypto shit and waves look promising.

Do you really think it's impressive to have 100k of a shit coin? There's only 100,000,000 waves instead of 6 gorillion.

Either way waves community and miners return tokens might have good value because it will make sure you get more out of airdrops in the future.

the small hope that it would replace bitcoin because bitcoin is stalling on transaction speeds

When the fiat gateways open its goodbye Earth, hello interstellar space!

These images posted in the ANN on May 9. Gui mock ups being worked on.

That is a very sick interface, I'd have a go at trading foreign exchange on the cheap with that. It'll be crazy when they tether more assets and cryptos on there, it'll be a full on cross trading platform. Real currencies, stocks/stakes (tokenomica), and other cryptos as a side chain. Buying waves and leasing them allows you to get a cut of each of these transactions "office space" style.

Thats exactly why this is going to be so big. People arent just going to trade crypto on here.

might go all in on it desu, can see $10 by the end of the year provided the crypto market doesn't have a major crash

Thats nothing. i sold 1460 ico eth at $15

How do you plan on killing yourself?

if waves DEX UI looks anything like that, Polo is killed

what does owning the coin actually do for you, as a coin holder? Obviously disregarding "you can sell it for more $"

You can lease your waves into the node and have share in network transactions. Waves specializes in virtually all types of transactions from crowdfunding to foreign exchange currency trading. Aside from that you have access to all waves projects (transaction based trading of crypto/cash) and ico fundraising for external projects on the waves platform.

You receive shares of trading fee on waves decentralized eschange by running node or leasing. You also get free shit all the time because ico projects using waves tend to give away free sample

Well I own 26k waves. On May 15 they airdropped WCT I got 94. Their price has been around $1.50 for a while so theres that.

same reason fo me

so sexy