1 sat shitcoin being heavily accumulated right now

>1 sat shitcoin being heavily accumulated right now
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what that could mean :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
novaexchange.com/market/LTC_MOON/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you think you know so much why don't you share with the rest of the class you buttplug

>:^D

What the fuck are you saying here nerd?
Do I need to explain shitcoin accumulation and distribution cycles to you? Do your own research my dude

Make me fag

what the fuck did you just say my nerd

But for real tho is this the dawn of a new pump? I've never gotten in so early as to see something below 5 sats.

Where the fuck can you even buy this?

Some really shady shitmarkets that I don't trust.

Maybe this is where all the early pumpers get their bids in. The fuckin thing IS 1 sat. If it climbs to 5 you quintupled your input.

Yeah i just did some quick research.. idk about puting my BTC into it.. haha but for 1sat - my fingers are tingling.

They just a got a new dev team to take over it. Good catch!

I was reading a really knowledgeable guy in ETC slack saying he was going to be tapping out of ETC for a bit to focus on MoonCoin. He really knew his shit so seeing this come up again has me kinda keen to pursue.

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

So shadyyyy... I don't like unknown exchanges

sounds like you just enjoy staying poor

1.5mil SYS deep... far from poor haha.
Just shady is all, guess you gotta risk it for the biscuit as they say.

This does look legit... at fucking 1 satoshi, you can't really lose lol

have fun being late on every coin you cuck

Well, 50 bucks at 1 sat, if brought to 10, is 450 fuggin dollarunies of profit. Not bad at all.

Probably

they also have LTC markets, so its not going to work

novaexchange.com/market/LTC_MOON/

What's the timeline for this bad boy? When will Veeky Forums pick this up at 20 sats?

oh my fucking god, you bought it when it was up 1000% last weekend didnt you?

don't buy this coin, it's dead

On what exchange? Bleutrade shows nothing over 1 sat, ever.

are you serious? Look at the image OP linked. Do you see that 1000% spike? lol

and I know its 1000% because I saw it up 1000% myself last week

That is a market cap graph... it has nothing to do with what the coin sold at numbnuts.

Again, which exchange was this at?

wtf...? how do you think market caps work?

WHICH

EXCHANGE

MORON

No one is btc trading this newfag. It's being actively traded through ltc, doge and probably other shitcoins.

Bleutrade is trading with BTC.

Another newfag. That's not what I meant. This coin is being traded through other cryptos and nobody is using btc as a middleman, that's why it will remain at 1 sat.

Just trying to be helpful.

I just bought 9 million of them.

>It's being actively traded through ltc, doge and probably other shitcoins.
Where precisely?

got 30 mil hold my hand im scared

shill, you mean.

Get the cold wallet, back it up, park it there.

Then set an alert on blockfolio, if it ever goes over 1 Sat you're set.

If shill = intent to be helpful, then yeah.

20 mil here, hold me brethren

Where did you guys buy at? I'm considering Bleutrade but I just read some horror stories about difficulties with support.

bleutrade, please elaborate on your horror stories, I'm shuddering.

Any chance this will be listed at bittrex or polo at any time in the near future? I'm holding like 6 million

Just the usual 'I tried to deposit btc, nothing happening in days, sent in ticket, no response for weeks' kind of things.

But there's just a few of those I've seen so far, and if it's an active exchange a few bad experiences out of tens of thousands of transactions isn't bad at all. Probably nothing to worry about... people still have problems with Bittrex and Polo in any case.

my btc deposited within 10 min

same, transferred from polo, took about 15 minutes, nothing to worry laddo

Awesome news... I'll go in 2BTC deep with you boyos then! :D

Redpill me on Mooncoin, bros. Does it have legitimate potential?

Has something called MoonWord and SmartLikes... sounds alright but not the most innovative thing around.

You're all retarded shitcunts trying to sound like experts in cryptos with no knowledge.

What none of you fucking dumb losers realise is moon coin is a dead coin. It's been around since the same time as dogecoin, was just a copy paste meme coin. It'll never rise in value.

just like rdd never rose in value despite being a dead project for years right

Hah! Exactly what I was going to type... granted, RDD has more going for it, but yeah, Mooncoin got a new active dev and the community is still huge seeing as the coin is 3+ years old. It's not going anywhere but up.

Lol im part of the discord we are just trying to get suckers to buy this so we sell when it pumps but u wont believe cuz ur cucks

Link?

Wait until it gets listed on bittrex pls

how are we suckers if you're trying to pump it and we're buying it at 1 fucking satoshi you retard