DGB SHILL GENERAL - 1K SATS TODAY!!!

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/

>Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

DGB NOW OVER 800 SATS, GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

DGB Twitter

>twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

>digibyte.co/
>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
>Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
>inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
>Make a twitter account
>Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
>Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
>Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
>Retweet DGB related material
>Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
>Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

Other urls found in this thread:

litebit.eu/en
shapeshift.io/#/coins
digibyte.co/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EDG
irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digibytes.
Plz send me more
DGe5tjYTWabUCU9KkYRu4NEk8XdfZRe9Bw
I don't beg very often because. I know nobody will give me anything.
Don't make fun of me.

Do you guys really think DGB will reach 1$+ dollar in nearest future?

If you have weak hands, HOLD

This is going to a dollar, I've been buying more as it goes up. Accumulate and wait, m8.

When your hands feel weak look at PIVX/Ripple charts, they bled and dipped for days in a row while on the way to Saturn

STOP JUMPING from coin to coin. You found the next PIVX. Just HOLD ON TIL END OF JUNE.

DGB will be a top 5 coin. Dubs to prove this.

I just want to buy in at 810 because of mild ocd. Will it be possible?

I bought in last night at like 670, it dropped like instantly, set a sell oder at 690

woke up in the morning and it's at 900+

;_;

I'm banking on that happening again later, bought in at 865 and just gonna wait it out til 1000

1k by end of day. Gooks aren't even awake yet.

It's going to retrace to around 750. A few big orders in between here and then. Buy below 800 and I think you'll be pretty close to the bottom of the dip.

I just want to buy some fucking DGB but coinbase keeps giving me a CVN error when I try to add my credit card. All of the information is correct, has nobody else had this problem? Where do you guys buy your coins?

ok satan
litebit.eu/en
shapeshift.io/#/coins
if you're in a hurry

Have you tried localbitcoins? the same happened to me yesterday.

Same here. It's bullshit.

Triangle formation. You all know what that means

HOW HIGH SENPAI?

>mfw I get all of my bitcoins via bitcoin ATM
>all of the bitcoins come into my wallet within a matter of 2-3 hours

fucking plebs is what you guys are

>one hour drive to the nearest ATM
no thanks

you can draw a triangle anywhere you want desu

kek the triangle magic confirms

I have 63000 dgb with a cost basis of 85 sats (from swing trading, now its too dangerous to do that)

I will hold until it reaches at least a dollar.

Could this be the next pump ???????????????

Me too bizbro

If you feel weak, see

Your triangle is dishonest. If you drew the bottom ray where you're supposed to do it you'd see a downward trend. it's too early to do a wedge.

No not really man, thats extreme. If it gets to 15 cents soon that would be impressive.

It's pumping right now, anyone seeing this? 900 on yobit

This. Look for patterns starting AfTeR the last big movement. Dont include it.

it's happening again!!!

I had this problem, I think their servers are fucked atm

looked like a bull flag to me but who the fuck really knows?

>yobit

I want a yomega yoyo? I want yomega gold maverick

Can I buy the Yomega Gold Maverick?
Buy it with DGB Coin?

Help immediately. OP here.

captcha: yoyo buy

New to this crypto after I saw my friend got about 5x profit. Just asking, why DGB, of all currencies?

newfag nocoiner here, if i'm reading this correctly there's a 200 bitcoin wall for 1000? so to pass that we need a "whale" to dump 400 000$ on it?

could be fakewall

Supposing that the seller doesn't lift it?

mind gaems

two words:
korean
whales

Care to share some tales? Why koreans?

hmm but who gains from that? bitcoiners?
also aren't there too few buy orders to move the price up as it is?

1.1mil DGBfag reporting in.

Whale status when?

I have 9999999999999999 dgb coins

ur mum has 9999999999999999 cocks in her asshole desu senpai

soirry but you'r dumb

Jared- Digibyte Dev:

"We plan to start to work on Digibytegaming on the near future, currently we paused them (payouts) because there were a couple issues with CS:GO and with World of Warcraft, the reality is actually there is no way we can securely interact with those two API's, the only one we can run in the future is League of Legends because people can exploit the game itself"

What is the best range to buy now? I'm thinking of buying a huge amount, so I want to make sure I don't buy too high. Will it dip back to the 800s?

Also, should I sell my XEM to buy it? I have a feeling XEM is going to rise again soon, so I feel uncomfortable selling it now.

>digibyte.co/

How is gaming meant to "mine" digibytes?

How do I get the money to buy bitcoins though

>Shit when do I get on, when do I get on
>oh fuck it's all over the place, is it going to boost again?
>Set a low-ish buy
>Go mong out, watch some shit and have some fun sketching web designs
>Come back
>970
>I missed it
>I'm an idiot

>Suddenly realize I just, JUST about triggered the buy and i'm on-board at 815.

Can't wait for the next dip, i'm buying more of this cash-cow.

Sell stuff you have laying around your house at the pawn shop

Sell useless shit like your ps4, moms phone, kettle etc

still worth it to put a few bucks into this?

you post your addresses in hopes some kind user if feeling sorry for the poorfags

1AuJo7Wjvu6FvkSLnkTKVcgMGhGwepoCXZ (btc)
DBizLzF4qM1K685EeLdrUGtkTgBhDDpPQn (dgb)

:^) now gimme £20 worth

DTAf6yqTUzQTpjWsgNZKCfF2qLq8PMPEuV
me too

How do I mine DGB?

So where do these free dgb come from when gaming?

Do advertisers buy dgbs and and use them to pay for adds that get shoved in the gaming client?

IF YOU MISSED OUT ON DGB, HELP PUMP EDGELESS COIN

WE ARE ALMOST BREAKEING THE SELL WALL, WAS 30 , NOW ITS 15
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EDG

same way you mine any alt coin

make a thread

Mining is nothing more than the way the programmers/creators of a given coin allow their users to create a coin (before the maximum).

For bitcoin, they decided they'd just tie the feature to solving some incredibly complex algorithm that arbitrarily requires extremely intensive use of a CPU or GPU.

Other, later coins, not to break from the trend used similar algorithms and methods to distribute their coin slowly and safely - the goal being to mimic the act of 'mining' literal gold - slow, steady, and worth something due to the arduous nature of the task and the scarcity of the product.

But that's just -one- way of getting your coin out there; Digibyte just lets you kill fucks or mine blocks in videogames to achieve the same results; you don't have to set a GPU on fire using your electric bill (although you -can-); you can just play games.

In my opinion, this is just the very first of this kind of distribution method; in the future we'll see coins being 'mined' by performing all sorts of activities.

They may never be leaders of the coin world, but these soon-to-be 'do-this-to-mine-me' Crypto2.0 coins will eventually be widely collected and sellable to buy either Bitcoins or Etherium, if ETH takes over.

Holy shit. Check out the volume on Polo. just beat XRP

Roadmap and details should be out later today. From what i posted, this is Jared stating that DGB does not work with CS GO and WOW, and maybe League might work...

It's interesting, but being tied to such methods, what would happen if people were to just set up server farms of botted game clients?

It's very common in league, that's for sure

Whats to prevent riot and blizzard, for example, just implementing a bunch of instant complete quests or free kill mode and giving everyone unlimited payout? (I know this is a long stretch, but it's a valid point)

How else should I diversify this?
I'm trying to be as safe as possible by keeping mostly in BTC, but I can still move stuff around.
I think that for long term I should get more ETH though, I think I don't have nearly enough of that coni... maybe trade some BTC for ETH

dgb is done guys, time to start switching over to sys while it's still cheap.

More diversification? Are you retarded? With that small an amount you should just shove it in one coin and pray

>Up 600 sat since I bought 2 days ago

yeah it's peaked bro, get out now while you still can.

Definitely interesting.

It would require that each individual CS GO server manually setup whatever is required to run a "Digibyte" server. The logistics of this just seem insane with how many individual servers there are and different support problems for each.

Then you have Jared explaining that the API does not even work with CS GO or WOW, with League being a bit of a cluster..

Essentially there is ALOT of work required ahead, and a bunch of humming and hawing from each of these gaming companies on if they actually want to support Digibyte as it will require that they all release an update to patch in support.

All future gaming releases however, hmm... a game could be designed wayy into the future specifically stating that it supports digibyte on the box, but for that to happen, consumer demand to mine Digibyte in their game would have to be out of this world...

Anyone liking this stability around 900?

Actually not at all...

over 100BTC to get to 1000 sat, and less than 100BTC to drop back to 700 sat, but here we stay at 900

stop making shit up

I'm not going to start playing with my mortgage and my actual savings and risking being poor one day.

HODL the DGB, buy in now before it reaches 1000 sats. I mean, you want to be rich right?

DLu3sbQL5TqFwg4PN9dPvCUC7AT3F38LN8

send money in return for my digits

You'd really only need one server to do that and get popular for all the other major servers to follow suit.

Show me proof were dbg doesn't work with wow or any other games.

>only 62k DGB
Fucking kill me, why did I get talked into RDD

Still around 900. Looking very stable but i would really like us to hit 1000 sat tonight

It keeps crashing to the mid 800s, is it still a HODL or should I sell soon?

>Crashing
>Dips to 866

Nigga please. You know you're holding this coin, don't even ask a dumbass question like that. STRONG HANDS you autist, we will inherit the earth.

>now """dips"" 818
I wonder if you will call it a dip at 500 aswell?

If it ever drops that low, start buying again.

it should get past 1k as soon as the roadmap is released today.

Don't get impatient and pussy out. DGB is making incredible gains.

We got through the last stagnation in the end.

I am a goddamn idiot, can someone verify if I am understanding the math here right on investing.

So if I buy in on the supposed dip of this coin at 20K sat for say, $0.009 if it drops there, and then invest $300 into it. That would be:

>($1/.009) = 111.111 for one dollar

>(111.111 x $300) = 33,333.33 digibyte coins for investment

>Hypothetically Digitbyte reaches $0.50

>(33333.33 x .5) = $16,666.66 ROI

So I would not buy food for the next 3 weeks and potentially make 16K out of $300 if this shit moons to 50 cents like projected because of minecraft!?

thanks for showing captures of shit that has nothing to do with RDD. You did good.

If I have a measly 0.57 ETH would it be smart to convert 50% of that into DGB? Give advice to the poorfag ;_;

50 cent moon isn't coming anytime soon. 10c by end of june is possible though

Assuming the crypto market doesn't bubble/crash again, I think alot of people are expecting DGB to eventually be $1.

ETH is a good long term investment. Altcoins with no guaranteed future a short-term investments.

I'd say it's a good idea to keep a good amount of your crypto portfolio in ETH and BTC as they will most likely never go away at this point, and then invest in altcoins like DGB with at least a bright short-term future.

I see, well, can't I then trade 50% of my ETH into DGB and then convert back to ETH with some (hopefully) gains?

But is my understanding and math right there on how the investment to ROI works going in.

I'm just a delusional faggot trying to get past the psychological barriers of entry to crypto, and I see Digibyte and the way it is being used for minecraft shit to be something little kids and players are gonna eat up, so I just want to see if my understanding of the ridiculous growth potential here is really the way I understand it or if I'm just setting my expectations way the fuck too high because of manic flight of ideas of "lambo land."

I think a good rule of thumb is to never invest too much in something risky. If $200 - 300 is not a big deal for you, then yeah the potential ROI before a probable bubble burst could be worth it in the long run. Of course you could definitely make bigger gains with higher investment, but you're also risking more by doing that as well.

Technically you can, but remember if you're an Amerifat then every coin-to-coin flip/transaction will be seen as taxable by the IRS. The less transactions you make/have, the easier it will be on you and the IRS when it comes time to file for taxes.

can't fucking get into the game because none of these goddamn sites will verify me. have plenty of cash to burn but nobody wants to let me INNNNN. I WANT INNN.. NEED TO JOIN THE MOON MISSIONS

Can I get some rhetoric on how the total coin supply could affect the price of a coin and some examples with some other high supply coins? Serious please.

Also I'd like to point out, you're never going to see that full $16,666 hypothetical ROI if you cash out, because some percentage will be lost through transaction/conversion fees (depending on which exchanges/sites you use) and of course you will be taxed for every transaction you make.

Thanks for helping out, I'm in eastern europe so the government is not giving a shit about a 20 something guy who's trading strings of numbers and letters

>and of course you will be taxed for every transaction you make.
? Why is that? You should only get taxed on your actual money you make when you cash out, not every single transcation you make

Couldn't hurt.
DMgwfsyAKBYJmaPQMF6wQ5ugRUf3iPsAaZ (dgb)

HODL strong anons. You shall be rewarded.

has anyone used this buy.bitcoin.com suggested in the OP?

I'm getting this error
and need to buy BTC somewhere else

HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT, A WHALE IS DUMPING

DON'T LET YOUR HANDS SHAKE

THEY WILL BUY YOUR COINS

See: irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf

Also there's a good thread about this right now:
Basically, in the US, "virtual currency" like BTC is treated the same as property, and any tax laws pertaining to property transactions/property is applied to cryptocurrrency.