Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6gVn6qwAA
youtu.be/t6U8VZ6riNk
youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>culture

Today you can just use women to get practically the same effect tho

Besides, wouldn't you rather listen to bass?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6gVn6qwAA

It's not the same, I want hauntingly beautiful soprano sung by a man who had his reproductive organs excised for my express personal amusement.

Then there's madonna xDDD

cocaine

>you can just use women to get practically the same effect

no

you have no idea what literally an entire lifetime of devotion can do to individual skill

medical grade heroin sold in pharmacies at a low price

good one desu

Practically, it's not really.

A soprano or a counter tenor isn't the same as a castrato. The castrato range and the ability to sustain that range goes well beyond what a woman or a man can achieve. Not saying, they can't go high or even match castratos on a certain note but it's not their function to do so.

Then start a tranny choir, it would be biologically the same thing.

youtu.be/t6U8VZ6riNk
They did record one of the last castrati a long time ago.

Yeah, but they have to be castrated before puberty for it to work.

Maybe if they are on hormone blockers or something before puberty like I keep hearing about.

Yeah, but that's the only one.

yes, it's a real shame that we can't hear your beautiful singing voice in the church

Yeah, though it is cool that we caught him right at the end of the practice.

I'm sure there are the odd castrato choirs belonging to despots around the world.

You mean like Hillary Clinton?

>ministry of war
>ministry of colonization
>ministry of aviation
now we have shit like ministry of defence, of environment and of human rights

>no commonly available heroin cough sirup for babies
>no commonly available methamphetamine wake-up pills
>no commonly available cocaine eye-drops
truly the darkest timeline

>tfw you will probably never get to take a vacation to North Korea

If you travel legally to South Korea can you just walk across the border to visit North Korea?

Disgusting degenerate masquerading as an agent of so-called "high-culture."

Sure!

Fuck this is unsettling.

It's not the same at all you fucking pleb.

Yeah, for one thing men have souls.

Don't forget no commonly available ether/alcohol mix.

Women have souls they're just smaller and less developed, like the soul of an ant or a small plant.

That's consistent with their comparative brain and overall body size, makes sense desu.

Jesus this is disturbing to listen to.
Especially with all that static.
Christ.

>wergelt

>things we can't enjoy in modern times because of moralfags
>It's not the same, I want hauntingly beautiful soprano sung by a man who had his reproductive organs excised for my express personal amusement.
Psychopathy, torture and mutilation applied to the music industry

this man is right, as in, the reason it is not the same, is that the timbre of a male singing voice is different, and they can sing with more power, louder.

a woman doesnt sound like a castratti, even if singing in the same range.

>cutting off a child's balls just so they sing higher
There is no worth to this.

Its like Chinese foot binding.

I mean shit. They women at the time actually saw themselves more beautiful with small feet.

Not to say it was a bad practice.

Not really, at all. With that the women can say "fuck this i want ugly feet", with castration they have no choice and have to live their lives as a sexless rek, unable to produce children or be anything but an abomination.

Slaves.
Fuck I wish I still had slaves.

I admit I fantasize about slavery pretty often.

Here is one of his cleaned recordings.

Desu. Foot binding began in childhood and don't think they got a choice either.

fuckin white people man
baka

>began
They could have still changed it. You can't change castration.

It truly is beautiful, but it's not worth the price.

>women can't dedicate their lives to being good singers

The idea of a mother demanding her son's balls were cut off gets me pretty erect.

>still had
Are you implying that you had them at one point in your life?

You can go to north korea as a tourist quite easily actually, even if you're an american

Loli Wives.

>inb4 moralfags itt

People attracted to prepubescent people simply doesn't make sense in my mind. It's like having a steak dinner without the steak.

Whoever said prepubescent? In the book Lolita, where the term derives from, the pro(an?)tagonists love interest, Dolores Haze, is 12 and 13 near the end.

12-13 would fall under pubescent, or developing. This is the age where most girls start having that instinctive drive in their head saying "give me fucking dick".

I've honestly never read into the topic as extensively as you have.

Nope. It was pretty much a permanent deformity. The few who "fixed" it were started "late" and went about reversing it early-- within 5 years.

Now, the sexless part as well as the health/emotional/psychological shit makes it way worse, obviously, but it's the same category of child mutilation for adult specialization.

Legally assisted suicide.

>Legally assisted suicide.
This isn't moral fags, it's a hangup of our law system. Otherwise what's to stop murderers using the "he asked me to do it, it's his word against mine" excuse?

>the inquisition
Man I wish we could just BTFO heretics by force

>tfw no harems

Doctor's office only with some preliminary period with paperwork and a witness or something.

There's a ton of moralfags who would insist there is always a reason to live. Some really don't have those, especially the elderly or clinically unfixably depressed or "ruined" in life. Instead, people kill themselves in public with no regard to cleaning up the mess or bracing loved ones for the impact.

Also, abortion is getting more red tape slapped on it every year. I don't know what the obsession with saving and protecting unwanted life is about.

this is like the uncanny valley for ears

I agree with euthanasia because they've already lived a life/can't live a life but I don't agree with abortion solely because I believe once the egg gets fertilised it's pretty undair to deny it gestation. The percentage any of us are born is almost nothing, the only people reading this are the ones that survived, the ones rhat swam to the egg. It sounds strange but it's true. We all swam to the egg at one point and then we gestated and then we were born. It's not like there aren't a great number of people wanting to adopt kids today, there is usually a waiting lit of months to adopt a kid, and that's not for background checks or anything, that's on top of the background checks. It's like how they kill baby girls in China, I don't think it's morally right to deny life.

This only applies to healthy births, of course, if the kid is going to be disabled and brain damaged then I revert you back to my stance on Euthanasia.

never change Veeky Forums.

The truth is, if the law is preventing your suicide, you do not deserve to die.

Cannibalism

women dedicate their life to sex and children as outlet of egotism

Have you ever been so desperate for (You)s that you acted like a kissless virgin on Veeky Forums of all places?

Legal prostitution

I have a girl voice and this guy is even wrose

humans says desire for slavery is okay, as long as you do not get human slaves but only robot slaves

>I want people to die when it suits me, and want people to live when it suits/

nice hypocrisy.

I said I okayed Euthanasia when the patient supported it or couldn't oppose it, how is that saying I want them to be killed?

Marrying a young virgin

In other words...

Certainly a non-castrated adult male has not only different range but different timbre as well compared to a female voice, but I thought the different timbre and different range where caused by the same thing essentially (the size of the vocal cords).

Even in the same gender there seems to be a fairly straightforward connection between timbre and range. High tenors have lighter/brighter timbres than low tenors which in turn have lighter timbres than high baritones etc., low basses having the heaviest, thickest and "darkest" voice. And the same works for female voices too.

What exactly would make castrato sound different from a woman?

This is absolutely terrifying. A 40 year old man should not sound like this.

>What exactly would make castrato sound different from a woman?

Well if you think of it purely in terms of pitch, both soprano and castrato have a certain equivalence. But the timbre and quality are different. In endocrinological terms, that is, hormonally, castratos never develop an adult larynx (what testosterone and related sex hormones affect). Women of course don't utilize much testosterone either, but they do use some! The result is a childlike vocal chord arrangement and capacity to produce a sustained falsetto-like timbre that no woman or uncastrated man can match. They sing in a different register, its a different technique really that they uniquely apply by the physiological alteration to their vocal chords. In the end, why would they have used castratos in quires at all, if they could have gotten a bunch of soprano women? There has to be some inherent quality to voice that sets them apart.

Is this real btw?

>Slaves

No, FUCK YOU. Lazy assholes like you are the reason we have FORTY-SIX MILLION black people here today.

>Cannibalism

That one does happen in modern times though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Kaspar did nothing wrong.

>modern times
>africa
pick one

>you will never have loyal, Roman style slaves in your household who are part family members part servants part apprentices doing jobs for money so they can buy their freedom later

feels bad man

One of those pagan festivals where people trash the city, have kings of mischief for mayhem and shitz. Would be shitposting IRL

>tfw no drunken Grumio slave cook like in my chinese Cambridge Latin Course cartoons

Killing cripples and retarded children at birth

I meant Africans to work on my plantation but yeah that works too

>tfw no qt 3.14 mammy slave to serve me pancakes in the morning

JUST

t-the aesthetic IS the moral!

There are a good handful of Google Maps photospheres in North Korea, growing every year, and in a lot of them you see American/European tourists. One of them even has a pale dude in a fedora. See if you can find him. I'm too lazy right now. He's in a Magic: The Gathering shirt at the base of one of NK's beautiful cliffs.

I bet homos make sense to you though, right?
Even if biologically it makes even less sense (since unlike with the loli wife, offsprings will NEVER happen, not even 10 years later)

Indentured servitude is where it's at desu.

>Crucifying plebeians.

Is there a huge repository of these quotes somewhere? It's a riot.

Literally all the shit mentioned in this thread happens in Africa you moron.

>I bet homos make sense to you though, right?
No, why would you think that?