Veeky Forums literally needs their hand held EVERY DAY and told what to buy or else they'll miss out

>Veeky Forums literally needs their hand held EVERY DAY and told what to buy or else they'll miss out
>even when you do that they still won't fucking listen until it's 10x higher and beyond, then they suddenly listen

You retards really don't deserve someone like me helping you load up on coins before the kids here start pumping like they're big shots.

T. magi, bitbean, goloscoin, pivx "rumor starter" that people listened to on the ground floor

You've made me a lot of money, user. Please give more tips, they're much appreciated!

i dont even know what the charts im looking at mean

i go on biz, if there's more than one thread saying "buy ___coin!" i buy some, then I sell it when it doubles in price

I've made 2000 dollars this month and I don't know how the market works or what the different coins even do

OMG! He is sooooooo special and cool! I need to change panties!!

Is that what you are looking for?

I would but everything is fucking mooning that I could recommend at the moment. I have alot of xby and spacecoin at the moment. I can't find anything on bittrex that's overlooked anymore, this isn't like even last month.

Here's what you do

You buy and hold

I'd prefer kike shills like you were permabanned for shilling against money opportunities consistently like it's your job.

if its stupid but it works, its not stupid

blocknet

You're welcom

voxel is also good

I also obviously own ALL asset coins with fixed amounts.

draco and sec and coval are HUGE winners in the future.

buy fucking myr you stupid fucking retards
i wont tell you again, it nearly doubled overnight

Lol, I am the biggest coin memester here...

Your post, though, is sad and begging for praise on an anonymous hang-tie forum. You are pathetic for needing some sort of recognition.

IF you did help anyone, just be secure enough to know you helped and STFU.

I think maybe you are a woman.

unfortunately myr is too old and worn for me to play. lots of old time holders looking to dump at 100 sat. I still hold a token position tho

This.

Theres been an influx retards lately from the ETH and XRP hype. Plenty of us have made great gains thanks to you. I love you man, no homo.

You are pretty angry you missed all the coins I told you to buy for months, I get it bro

you a magi holder?

Don't be like that user, at least we're fickle enough to help pump shitcoins. Just look at the success RDD shills had.

I'm mostly referring to those faggots who post the "what do I buy" threads as if I and others aren't always reminding them of what the fuck is worth buying.

I'm genuinely mad that more of Veeky Forums didn't make 10x gainz on beans because they listen to chinks and kike shilling the mods encouraged.

General rule of thumb for me is as long as there is at least $500000 in volume, the increase in bid isn't to steep, and the sell wall isn't insurmountable it's worth at least putting money into on the chance it moons.

You gotta get in before the volume comes user, that's where the real gains are made. BItbean was dead and buried two months ago and now it traded 2 million dollars worth the last couple days.

Draco is an example of one with any volume spike that will go crazy

Magi is still not pumped. It rose from 2.6k to 4k, but that is still nothing. Less than 6btc in sell orders.

I know, I mean the rise from 2900 to 12k was pretty significant and made some people cash probably. Yes magi is still VERY undervalued, though

yeah but i get spooked by the risk, what if I buy in when there's low volume and it sinks even lower and I can't sell???

Any NoBeaners here?