After the allies liberated the French town of Carentan...

>After the allies liberated the French town of Carentan, Partisans shaved the heads of pre-teens who were raped by German soldiers
>The girl on the left was 12 when her town was liberated
>She was probably raped when she was 8 or 9

Why are French people such savages?

>why are people such savages?

ftfy

>why are leftists such savages?

ftfy

>In the 1970s someone who knew the woman in the photograph told newespapers the woman was repeatedly gang raped during occupation and was labeled a "collaborator" after the fall of the Third Reich

not really

>french

>"people"

>A French doctor who treated French prostitutes gets her head shaved by partisans

Is this surprising to you? What's your agenda here? I'm leaning towards Nazi sympathies.

>A 15 year old girl has her head shaved because her neighbors did not like her family

Why did the Frogs not comfort these women after their ordeal?

Instead they decided to abuse them some more

>A pre-teen is arrested by partisans

She moves on to bed all the soldiers in the town, forcing her to live a life that she herself finds shameful.

When the women in the town gets a time to revenge, they beat her up and shaves her head, to throw her out of the town. She leaves with a heavy heart, punished for her life for being beautiful. Renato follows her till the station as she leaves. But can do nothing but see.

Wow people are idiots the world over when law is weak and emotions are running high after the current power structure is destroyed.

Colour me surprised.

she looks fucked up whats her deal

People were tearing at her clothes while she was attempting to run away

Smartest way to preserve genetic integrity.

"Partisans"
Probably not.
Probably just random assholes that hid away from the war in their mom's basements and came out to pretend to be cool guys when the war was already over.

It's funny.
The French resistance is boasted about and inflated to a ridiculous degree, but it was actually small as fuck until the very end.
It was like 5 people and a one legged dog until the allies invaded Normandy, and then it jumped to like 1.5 million in like 3 months.

Living in the attic and waiting for mom to finish sucking off the nice SS officer so she can bring you tendies for 4 years and then pretending to be a cool soldier boy once the war is already over is such a cuckish thing to do.
Especially pretending to have some moral highground over countrymen that fought for the nazis.
At least they fought.

This is a myth spread by collaborators to character assassinate the resistance and paint the Germans as such savages that they had no choice but to capitulate. The inconvenient truth is that a large part of french society was all too willing to collaborate. Take rounding up the Jews for instance. Parisian police were eager to round them up and didn't have to be coerced to do it. French collaborators even went so far as to try and round up all 20 something jews in French Indochina and I really don't think the Gestapo was desperate for them.

>"Partisans"
>Probably not.
>Probably just random assholes that hid away from the war in their mom's basements and came out to pretend to be cool guys when the war was already over.
But, that describes most partisans

That being said, many of the people who did punish collaborators were in fact collaborators themselves or not involved in resistance against the Germans.

european "men"

wtf i hate french people now

Because to Frenchmen sex and rape are one in the same.

It explains Pepe Lepew.

>childhood is idolizing the French resistance
>adulthood is realizing Pétain made more sense

Is this how skinhead culture started?

The French must be exterminated

Your post is filled with buzzwords, but you aren't wrong. The French resistance wasn't very large or active, particularly compared to Polish and Yugoslav partisan movements, but it gets a lot more publicity. You're also correct in stating that plenty people pretended to be patriotic resistance fighters after the war, creating a largely artificial nationalist fervour and escalating it into these acts.

Fuck off, /pol/.

>only leftists can be upset about having their countries raped by Germany twice in twenty years

Even if you do literally nothing you still have a little moral highground over fuckers who actually wore the invader's uniform. Now THAT'S cuckish.

Not on the Eastern Front and Mediterranean Front it doesn't.

It's not an especially fair comparison though. France was not existentially threatened by the Nazi's and reprisals for even low level resistance activity were brutally punished.

Eastern Europe on the on the other hand was faced with annihilation. While the threat of rounding up and murdering whole villages for resisting didn't have much sway as the Germans were already doing that in the East.

You simply have too high expectations concerning man kind. It seems you believe in the glorified Hollywood picturing of resistance: a man alone, dying for his ideas and ready to throw anything for them. In short, that's simply ridiculous. Real resistance has many shapes and forms, from the smallest man who sometimes forgot to put a screw at the factory to the Partisans that would actually start a guerilla of their own. But going off to war means you're a young; healthy and mentally strong man and not a father with a family of four. So obviously not the whole society fits here. I'll finish with this translated quote: "Patriots always talk about dying for their country, but never mention killing for it."

ps: this comes from a Frenchman with a diverse family, from the Germany-loving Alsacian to the maquisard officer tortured to death.

Fuck off Reddit

>Girls who were raped
>Implying they didn't gladly open their legs for their handsome young conquerors

These same girls would probably have gone on to sleep with the occupying allied soldiers after the Germans left.

Because they knew they got their asses kicked and then bent over backwards to collaborate. Then when it became obvious that the Germans wouldn't be there forever, the collaborators had to a) show off what a good Frenchman they were by joining in the punishment b) assuage their own guilt by persecuting someone "worse" than them. "Sure, I let German officers stay in my hotel and I served them wine and smiled and took their tips, every night, for years, but at least I did the sleep with one of them, what a traitorous bitch!"

>You simply have too high expectations concerning man kind.
For the level of glorification the french resistance receive?
I don't think so.
Great prizes require great effort.

>It seems you believe in the glorified Hollywood picturing of resistance: a man alone, dying for his ideas and ready to throw anything for them. In short, that's simply ridiculous.
Eastern European partisans did it in droves.
Hell, Arab jihadists do it in the millions today.

>But going off to war means you're a young; healthy and mentally strong man and not a father with a family of four.
Half of the men killed in OIF were E-5 and above.
Most of the combatants in WW2 were under 30, but that doesn't alleviate older men from the responsibility of war.
It just means they were willing to sacrifice less.

Which makes it all the more sickening that they would so quickly turn on their neighbors once safety and peace had arrived, like roaches.

>the people who shaved her were savages
>not the people who raped a 9 yo child
Cognitive dissonance much?

...Or because she was guzzling the cum of half the SS

People dumbly assume these women were shaved as a punishment, but it was really a hygiene matter

German soldiers were full of lice and flea, therefore any woman that interacted closely with them was shaved to avoid propagation

It was irrelevant whether it was consensual, rape or work (for prostitutes)

Cumskins are barely human.

those are the same thing retards

That is the first time ever I read this.

roasties getting btfo

there is literally no problem with this

/pol/ is responsible for more redditors flooding Veeky Forums than any occurrence in its history thanks to the fucking Trump subreddit. Fuck off back to /r/the_donald, faggot.

When was the last time right wingers blocked highway traffic and burned down a town in ""protest""? Or how about shaming and legitimately trying to ruin someone for making a politically incorrect joke?

Because leftists are doing that literally right now

Yeah, the big deal about the way """partisans""" treated supposed collaborators in liberated France def was women and girls getting their head shaved.
Not the farmer getting executed for treason because he let his cows shit on the neighboor property and got falsely denounced.

Tbh right wingers are generally tame as shit and civilized.

What the hell is so horrible about shaved hair? There are people who were murdered, mutilated or raped but your worst example of savagery is a fucking haircut?

>it's a yet again thread about anglo talking about agincourt, the napoleonic wars, the french resistance, de gaulle, or how petain was a gud boi
Can you just knock it off? We have those thread 3 times a day, just fuck off to /int/ and stay there

Roasties literally aren't human they put being deprived of makeup on the same level as starving to death.

Thanks /pol/.

8-9 years old and whoring herself out to the Nazi invaders? Sad! Where are her parents?

>Probably just random assholes that hid away from the war in their mom's basements and came out to pretend to be cool guys when the war was already over.
so the French Resistance

But why did the germans stationed in the western front have lice ? This seems a bit iffy.

>be resistance fag
>do fucking jack shit for four fucking years
>chimp out on weak underage innocents after liberation

VIVE LE FRANCE

He's trying to meme a connection between the stormfaggot claim that concentration camp gas chambers were just to get rid of lice.

Probably among the three million french people either captive or forced to work in nazi Germany.

>be anglo
>do nothing for four years
>come in at the end when all the german men are dead in Russia
>invade a country where the population is friendly
>fight a dozen of unarmed, handicapped 12 yo conscripts
>make hundreds of film about anglo heroism
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Tell us more about your superior skin colour, user.

That was the point of his post, you retard

>Do nothing
>Take credit for the victory

Looks like the French Resistance was trying to imitate the way Brits behave in about every war they're involved in (WW2 included)

Nope. This photo is of Jewish women being targeted during the riots and massacres in Lviv in 1941.

Women didn't do shit during the occupation.
80% of the résistance was male, at a time where two million french men were captive in Germany.

They deserved it.

bump

Why do the "patriots" and "nationalists" talk so much about others being cucks, cowards or womanly, until it's actually time to fight for your nation and they literally let another country roll over them and spread their ass cheeks?

Stop right there, young man. I will have you know that I hid out in the basement of my mistress in between literary salons and brunches, not that of my mother. Shame on you for defiling the name of La Resistance.

But when they go full Timothy McVeigh you call them terrorists.

Sartre was incacerated in a German POW camp throughout the war though?

Not the whole war, only a brief period, then he resumed his career in France.

trips of truth

>Not the whole war,
Ah my bad. Quick google search qhould've cured me of my ignorance. And I'd forgotten that "La peste" narrates his own testimony of the German occupation as he'd experienced it.

weren't men collaborators killed instead of having their head shaved?

Nice lie, faggot

Pretty sure it's the nature of their ideologies.
Right wingers prefer more machine-like constructions both good and bad.

isis tier "liberators"
germans treated them better

It depended on what type of collaboration you're talking about, as well as where they lived and who was around them.

Women who had their heads shaved, clothes torn, paraded around, made to run gauntlets, etc, basically humiliation + assault were believed to have had any sexual relations with Germans. Collaboration, in the case of these women, meant you had sex with a German... traitorous, but not treasonous. Sometimes these were women who did actually enter into relationships with German soldiers willingly, sometimes it was women who didn't have other options and needed a way to get food and/or protection, sometimes they were dumbass teenagers, some of them were prostitutes who plied their trade, and other women just happened to get the short end of the stick (if you had to board German soldiers, or were told to work for them, chances are, you were labeled a collaborator).

Female collaborators and accused collaborators, of both sorts, were killed as well though. In some areas up to 1/3 of the French people killed during liberation reprisals were women.

>traitorous, but not treasonous

These words are perfect synonyms and both come from the word "traitor"

What I mean is that their acts, aka fucking and cohorting with Germans or being accused of such, were considered traitorous, but they hadn't actually committed treason (what people were tried and executed for).

Maybe betrayal would be a better word than traitorous? They were considered to have betrayed France, but they weren't considered to have committed treason.