Flees like a rat to England when his country gets invaded, only manages to return after America liberates it

>flees like a rat to England when his country gets invaded, only manages to return after America liberates it
>"REEEEE I HATE AMERICANS NATO GET OUT"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_Military_Currency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's French, what did you expect?
What's funny is that the French have to guts to claim they did anything in WW2.
Even Italy did more to liberate it's self than France.

He's an appalling cunt who actively sabotaged the Allied war effort.

He told people not to accept the "invasion money" that had been printed up for Allied troops to buy things from, saying it was counterfeiting.

He told the head of either MI6 or SOE in France, who had been working undercover and risked horrible torture and death every day to free France, to get out within 24 hours of the liberation, as he was a foreign spy.

And yet he will remembered as a hero.
Who did nothing good, ever.

>implying Charles de Gaule is to blame for the paralysis in the French military that began in earnest with the Dreyfus affair
good person

>Butthurt anglos

Shoo shoo slimey limey

As much as he is a cunt, fleeing did make sense. If he stayed he would've accomplished nothing, and all the French soldiers he took with him would've been dead or in POW camps for the rest of the war, instead of making their (no matter how small it is) contribution to the war effort.

Perfidious Albion is Frances true enemy, even today. The Germans are just a bunch of autists who show up now and again.
Can't blame him for looking out for France.

>"REEEEE I HATE AMERICANS NATO GET OUT"
>He told people not to accept the "invasion money" that had been printed up for Allied troops to buy things from, saying it was counterfeiting.
>He told the head of either MI6 or SOE in France, who had been working undercover and risked horrible torture and death every day to free France, to get out within 24 hours of the liberation, as he was a foreign spy.

Honestly, these things seem to have been in France's best interests.

At least de Gaulle oversaw the embarrassing fall of the French Colonial Empire.
>Losing to ALL colonial revolts.

Like literaly every colonial country ever?

Can you please just fuck off to either /int/ or r/polandball?

>it's in Frances interests for people liberating France to not be able to pay for anything
>it's in Frances interests for an expert guerilla who has been fighting the occupiers to leave as soon as possible, without passing on his knowledge or expertise with there still being a very long road ahead to victory

Francophiles on this board are delusional

You dont know that pain of Veeky Forums if it's not some stupid humanities shit that's ruining the board, it's the commie frenchaboo fucks that won't shut the fuck up

>Free French forces capture some SS Charlemagne troops
>De Gaulle asks why they wear German uniforms
>the SS leader asks in return why De Gaulle is wearing an American uniform
>De Gaulle has them all executed on the spot

feels good that I'll never be that much of a butthurt crybaby

Lol

Source?

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Yes and because of that France is one of the only western european country to have an army worth a shit.

This was not De Gaulle but General Leclerc

>In an incident that took place 8 May 1945 at Bad Reichenhall in Bavaria, he was presented with a defiant group of captured Frenchmen of the SS Charlemagne Division. He asked them why they wore a German uniform, to which one of them replied by asking why Leclerc wore an American one. Leclerc told his men to get rid of them. That was taken as a death sentence. The group of French Waffen-SS men was summarily executed by the RMT without any form of military tribunal procedure, and their bodies left where they fell until an American burial team collected them

You say this, but they'd struggle to beat England.

>friend helps you move furniture for free
>"ok you're not needed anymore, get out"

>friend
>international relations
8/8 m8

>you will never be able to execute Nazi scum POWs with legal authorization from a general and then piss on their traitor corpses

fuckin end me now, bros

>for free
Are you actually this naive?
America never does anything for free.

Yes because England is the other one with a decent army.

>it's in Frances interests for people liberating France to not be able to pay for anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_Military_Currency
There were significant issues with inflation.
>it's in Frances interests for an expert guerilla who has been fighting the occupiers to leave as soon as possible, without passing on his knowledge or expertise with there still being a very long road ahead to victory
He was a foreign spy.
>friend helps you move furniture for free
>"ok you're not needed anymore, get out"
It wasn't for free and the man was a foreign spy. You don't want foreign spies even if you are at the time allied to that nation.

More precisely Leclerc told one of his officer to take care of them.
Was it in the sense to take them to a PoW camp or to execute them we'll probably never know but the officer choose the latter.

kek'd my balls off

>get pissed off for being called America's bitch
>have a temper tantrum and run away crying while Americans respectively give said executed proper burial rights and dignity

>friend helps you move furniture into your new house
>friend sits down and watches your TV
>helps himself to your beer
>"Err thanks for the help but I really need to fix up my new house friend."
>"Don't you mean my new house."

American politics.

>worrying about inflation when there are literally Nazis occupying your clay
>worrying about a foreign spy who is spying FOR YOU

Priorities...

In their defence, they didn't ask for American support.

And the UK stayed close with the US was the other front pusher of NATO and didn't cave in to Germany after their first losses to save their purty architecture

Lindybeige get out

he also hated the british.

the anglosphere saved france, and they've never forgiven us for it

Look up Roger Langes

Landes

All this hate from angloshits 50 years after his death only proves how based he was