Why is it that the only time someone defends the Arab nations it's to bastardize Israel and the Jewish people?

Why is it that the only time someone defends the Arab nations it's to bastardize Israel and the Jewish people?

Why is it that the only time someone defends Stalin's USSR it's to bastardize Hitler and the Third Reich?
Because you should always support the lesser of two evils.

religion related spooks

Why is it that every single nation in the Middle East hates Israel and not Saudi Arabia?

No, we hate the Israel more. The Saudi is the second most hated.

I don't need to use the Soviet Union to talk about the evil deeds of the Third Reich, nor vice versa

Yes but surely the peaceful dindu nuffin jew race wouldnt so hated by every country in their region to the point where they all ganged up on it when it was forming. Seriously you jews are a whole new level of human cancer if muslims cant stand you to that level.

Well, most Arab countries are anti-Semitic. And spiteful for getting their asses handed to them on a silver platter when they tried to go toe to toe with the IDF

Have you even read the Torah or are you one of those hive mind "lol dirty Jews are behind everything xdxd"

>jews dindu nuffin
Also the Old Testament is jews justifying genociding Canaanite civilizations because MUH GOD your kind are just s batshit nuts as Muslims.
Nice lie jew, you had help from Europe and America on your own you are weak jewish parasite piece of shit. God's people and you cowards dont even go to war.

>came to the neighborhood
>taken over someone house by force
>neighbors ganged up to help the victims to reclaim his house
>"gee, why do the arabs hate the Jews so much?"
user....

I wonder how many innocent Christians was killed during by the Crusaders...

*G-d
Furthermore, the Torah declares only defensive warfare can be waged which is why we haven't steamrolled the middle East. Furthermore, the Arabs have tried time and time again to destroy us only get whipped.

>Hey LOOK GOY MUSLIMS ARE BAD
Fucking jew you people are pure evil because you can never admit you do anything wrong fucking psychopath race.

Muslims are nonfactors as the British Empire proved but you jews have continued to be concentrated human cancer that wont stop, if any race needs to be destroyed its you.

None. Caedite eos.

>the Arabs
Jew boy Old Testament is about the Levant, Arabia is far from that.

Old testament is Christian for one thing, and also isn't a historical document

After the spread of Islam the Arab civilizations didn't have much that is worth defending.

Before the spread of Islam and before the people of those countries came to be called "Arab" the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Assyrians, Phoenicians etc had some pretty impressive accomplishments but the achievements of the Arab civilizations that existed after the spread of Islam mostly were just taken from the Persians and Hindus.

Israel is still shit though, you don't need to bring Arabs into the discussion to show that.

not a great analogy since the jewish palestinians were willing to go along with the UN partition but the muslims weren't leading to the war. If they had just accepted the UN deal instead of fighting none of this would have happened.

>Because you should always support the lesser of two evils.
You sure you picked the lesser of the two? [spoiler] If you can't realize I'm joking, you're a fucking faggot that should suck on a loaded shotgun before pulling the trigger. Seriously though, both the Soviets and Nazis were horrible shits. [spoiler]

Nothing the Arabs did gives Israel any right to occupy and settle in the WB though. It's still illegal under international law.

I now look like a retard. Where's my tanto?

oh I agree, but that all happened much later

I was talking about the first arab-israeli war where the arabs refused to recognize jewish palestinians a right to their own state for really no reason other than greed and spite. A feeling that this is our, has always been ours, and we'll be damned if we ever give it up. So instead of sharing it they fought and lost everything. So you'll have to excuse me for a lack of sympathy.

What part of 'international law' does Israel not get?

Unless they get some serious sanctions and boot up the ass they are not going to change their behaviour anytime soon.

frankly I doubt that would change anything, they'd just chalk it up to "rising global antisemitism" and say this is merely the cost of our glorious nation

I love Israel, but my god they are some of the most delusional people on the planet when it comes to international relations. They really think the only way anyone could be against them (and therefore for the palestinians) is if they're an anti-semite. They've basically become self-parody.

The part where international law is voted by the UN, which they view as rather against them, given that Arab states consistently vote anti-Israel in pretty much everything, and there are 22 of them, giving them a rather large bloc.

Doubly so since most of them have rather dirty hands themselves, making their condemnation of Israel's behavior appear hypocritical.

Dirty hands in running their own countries, not in illegally occupying what is recognized internationally as not their land.

Dirty hands in that the un human rights council adopted over 100 condemnations of Israeli war crimes in the recent Gaza war but refused to even investigate Saudi Arabia for war crimes in Yemen.

>the lesser of two evils.

So... Israel.