Having sex with an animal is a grave crime

>having sex with an animal is a grave crime
>killing an animal for food is perfectly acceptable

I just can't understand this. Why is it okay to literally take away innocent animal's life in a most brutal way, but not okay to be joined with it in something that brings nothing but pure love and pleasure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure if it should even be a crime, it's just profoundly gross. Like smearing feces on your face or something.

>Why is it okay to literally take away innocent animal's life in a most brutal way
its not, for meat to be considered kosher it has to be butchered in as painless a manner as possible

also most of the time having sex with an animal does not bring it "pure love and pleasure" it brings it a great deal of pain and suffering because its parts were not designed for human anatomy, and it can't turn around and say stop that hurts.

Who draws this shit

I suppose it's looked down upon under the same pretence that torturing animals is. It's okay to kill animals, but not to inflict unnecessary or excessive suffering on them.
Of course in reality people's disgust for the act probably plays a large part in why it angers them too, even though it has nothing to do with morals or concern for the animal's wellbeing.

The consent argument doesn't really hold up given people don't ask an animal's consent to be killed or put to work or neutered etc. either. That said I don't think raping animals should be allowed because if the animal is trying to get away it's clearly distressed by the situation.

japs, western furry artists aren't very big into that potato sameface

Bullshit, many animals are horny as hell and would gladly fuck anything that moves.

>quote from man kicked in the ribs by a horse

White girls fuck dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI

t. knows nothing about animals

>source, a made up greentext that some zoophile wrote while having one hand on his dick
>couldn't even be bothered to take off the "GET ADDICTED TO FUNSUBSTANCE.COM" watermark

t. Roberto Cfo

Because spooks

This is the wrong board for this beast Nigger

funsubstance addiction ruined my life

Veeky Forums is animal-friendly board

Dolphins are known rapists, just google it.

Same reason death penalty is allowed but rape penalty is not.

There are more ways to communicate than verbal, and animals have their own way of showing consent, just as humans do, an animal in heat will give you signals if it wants to mate, and there are animals that have sex for pleasure.

Tldr: if the animal says it okay, its okay

>kosher/halal butchers
>humane

LOL kikes

t. proprietor of yourmoviesucks.org

Instead, they're into wide eyed anime sameface.

I think it depends on the relative size of the animal's orifice in relation to your dick.

>but not to inflict unnecessary or excessive suffering on them.

lol yeah okay that's sure what we do

the only reason people think fucking animals is disgusting and eating animals isn't is sheer cognitive dissonance. You fucks never go to the slaughterhouse, you never see the animals being killed. How can you ever claim it's practiced humanely and doesn't inflict excessive suffering upon them?

You just don't give a fuck because chicken is tasty. Burgers are tasty.

Fucking animals has no evolutionary benefit, unlike eating them.

>Believing unquestioningly in Wrangham's hypothesis

>the only reason people think fucking animals is disgusting and eating animals isn't is sheer cognitive dissonance

Eating animals is something you instinctively do, regardless of society.

Fucking a horse is something you do as a degenerate with too much time on your hands.

Also

>not raising your own chicken

Enjoy those growth hormones fucking your children up.

I locally raised cattle, poultry and pork, I've seen the way they are put down, its quick and painless.

>Roiling around in shit to thermoregulate is something you instinctively do, regardless of society

if you do it yourself it's w/e but most kiddies on this board buy their meat from the supermarket and pretend they're still "IN DA WILLLDDD XDDDDD"

"just google it" is not a source

halal is animal abuse in a most gruesome way, animal is let to die slowly and agonizingly until every single drop of blood flows out of its body

fucking mudshits

Is this true?

Do you have that screencap where a guy who read about how good dolphin sex was decided to try it for himself, then had his glans ripped off by the vaginal suction?

Nothing but love and pleasure? Uh, maybe for you guy. Not for them you sick fuck.

Furfags need to fuck off

This isn't even Veeky Forums related.

>Sex with animals
If planting oak in a man's asshole lead to SEVERE disease . Then sex with animals surely do the same:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_health

>pure love and pleasure
For fuck sake, you need to drug the damn animal in order to get it properly behave during sex. Pure my ass.

>killing in most painful way
What do you mean? We killed them in the least painful way.

>eat meat
Yeah, so? You want to fight about it?

Furfags and zoophiles are not the same thing.

In the eyes of God, they are.

Don't eat foie gras
t. french
only industry to bypass any animal torture law because muh culture

>implying beastiality is always male human/female animal
Go ask /gif/ for some knot webm's

God is dead.

DID OP EVEN READ MY SHIT?

It's dangerous, a chimera may be born this way.

No, the animal is knocked out and then swiftly beheaded. If it even feels pain, it would be when its knocked out. Sometimes when the animal start panicking they postpone its death until it calms down.
t.watched myself how halal butchers kills their animals

Isn't Muslim terrorists' execution by beheading with knife supposed to imitate killing an animal?

How else are you gonna get rid of the blood in it body?

Of course

>supposed to imitate killing an animal
I don't think so, if that actually was the case they would knock out their victims. For them he hallal method is probably too kind to kill someone so they prefer to kill them while they are conscious. I have watched a few of their executions and they prefer to put everything on a grandiose execution in order to shock people. For them, their ennemies are probably lower than animals.

thanks for the new fetish senpai

>Loads of humans would fuck anything that moves
>Implying there isn't other animals that would do the same
Ever heard about dolphin rape caves or owned a horny dog?

Surprise surprise, humans are not morally consistent. We compartmentalize a lot of shit. We take a lot of stuff for granted because of how common it is, and take a lot of stuff as weird/bad because of how uncommon it is.

>fuck anything that moves
>If it doesn't move they move it themselves and fuck it anyway.

Why boner?

End yourself.

T. Known Boss

What's up with Greeks and bulls?

Chicken is a poverty meat that tastes like shit

The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50% in people living near farms
>a majority of men in rural areas are literal pig fuckers
>pig fuckers elected Trump

I can garauntee you the rates are below 0.1% for first world men

>I can garauntee you
How?

he personally attends to the sexual needs of 99.9% of first world men obviously

That's basically painless, that gif.

-Poultry Science Major

tfw I'd love this

i don't eat or fuck animals because i find both absolutely disgusting.