That's not how it works buddy.

Keep on coping buddy

>2.5 trillion
So you're saying I can still do 35x?

crypto's market cap is currently around 70 billion

ITT: nucoiners fomoing

smart guy right here

this, that's a long way ahead

this message brought to you by your nearest central banking kike pondering the kikeless future without covert expropriation

>invest in the coins that actually have some use and future
>???
>profit

marketcap increases by 50
"""""bubble"""" will pop and it crashes by 1000%

I am not giving my coins to fiat jews

>stocks can delist and reverse split on a whim
>coins can't unless it's gone horribly wrong

>this message brought to you by your nearest central banking kike pondering the kikeless future without covert expropriation
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gambling on bullshit supply coins is just that gambling, if you made money good job but dont let it hit you in the head that you now somehow know how to trade

>Crashing 1000%

What is math?

remember that thread yesterday that said the vast majority of coins fail, and you should all be moving your stacks to the strongest coins before that happens?

yeah, this happens every couple of years in cryptos.

Explain snapchat

Was Amazon overvalued in 1999? If you bought $10,000 worth of their stock then, you'd have about $200,000 today.

There was an Internet bubble. "The market crashed" is not a lesson, it's an observation. Good companies survived. Great companies thrived. Shitty companies failed.

Investing in Ethereum today is like investing in Amazon in 1999. You're not an early adopter, and it might feel scary seeing the stock went 10x in less than a year. If you're just following the crowd without understanding the value proposition, your worries are justified. Do your own research, try to figure out the technology, see if you believe in their vision and their ability to put it to fruition.

And buy REP. It's going to moon this summer.

The Dollar looses value every year. Hell Crypto could just stay flat and not have anyone put another penny into it. and it would win out eventually. Crazy when you think about it.

So, Martin Shkreli was right after all?

youtube.com/watch?v=V8YKFUd4MuI

>only 35x

>35x in Bitcoin
>3500x in shitcoins

highly underrated kek

>not riding the pump
Pssst, kid, wanna some SEC? Shit is mooning dumb nocoiners

What's the best way to start learning about finance and economics? I don't want to be some ignorant retard who doesn't know what he's buying and selling

Fucking JEWS
It's time for the GOYIM to rise

>people suddenly realize you can't do anything with them

How do we manage to collectively decide this?

You would have to be absolutely retarded to say that a future bubble will crash it lower than it is right now.

We are still in the arpanet stage, crypto is not even a blip on the radar. In fact 88% of people on earth don't even know what Bitcoin is. And one day, our entire identities will be on the blockchain. Voting, and all ascpects of the government will actually live on the blockchain. It is the best way to reach consensus in a public manner, and using cryptography we can still make every vote anonymous, but everyone can only vote once. And it is a system that cannot be hacked, one day it will entrench our entire society and be a boring fact of life that no one thinks about (just like the internet).

And all those blockchains are going to need a whole lot of miners. And those miners are going to need to be paid, hence the market caps of these coins are going to be enormous. Lucky for us we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the very tip of the iceberg. The crypto market as a whole will go up millions and millions of multiples from where it is now.

Move over Gates, Veeky Forumsillionaires coming through

>The Dollar looses value every year.
Wut. Also, it's spelled loses, retard

Can anyone here who lived through the dot com bubble tell us how many times you've heard about the internet a day during the days before the dump?
did EVERYONE you know knew about these investment and took part in it?
did it appear in the news everyday and was a major part of everyone's life?

I want to know because right now people barely know about crypto, I want to evaluate how far we are from the bubble or whether we are already in it, thanks!

Get a degree in finance or economics

There may be a short term pull back, there may be a crash soon... But to even worry about it or let it affect you is tripping over dollars to save pennies.

This market is going up 9 orders of magnitude. This means that people with 1 million dollars in crypto will become trillionaires (assuming he is using a crypto index fund and doesn't sell, which everyone probably will sell to become billionaires).

You guys need to think big. Do you know what is the most used and downloaded software of all time? Is RSA, encryption. It's cryptography, you use it every single time you sign in to anything, or any server connects with anything anywhere. Now self-sovereign identity is a method of managing passwords, without a server needing to store you password, or even a hash of your passoword, so there is no centralized location hackers can attack to obtain passowords. Self sovereign identity ALONE is a blockchain program that will soon be used by every single user on the planet. And there are many more uses for this that will completely take over our existing technology.

Bro

USD is going down even when shitcoins stay stagnant

That's why the value of shitcoins to USD will always increase.

USD = funds military industrial complex

shitcoins = funds sci fi future of peace and hedonism

that's why you don't marry shitcoins and accumulate btc and eth.
Most of the altcoins would probably lose it's value in the long term, but these two are gonna stay

When you start seeing red faced bald guys screaming about your coins at each other across a table on TV.

Thats when.

Honestly man, this tripe you're spouting appears to be full on blinded delusion. You're not talking like a rational, level headed person who's thinking critically. Take a step back. Deep breath.... and exhale. Fuck me. Yeah, there's huge potential in cryptocurrencies and the underlying technologies but that doesn't mean it's all going to come to fruition and even if it does it's still a long way off. We're supposed to have flying cars, nuclear fusion and a manned base on Mars by now remember? In practice, fantasy outpaces reality and takes much longer to implement than expected. Even if we do get there eventually, there's gonna be a lot of resistance from TPTB along the way. You think they're just gonna allow the status quo to be changed so easily?

Fuck man, take a chill pill. Your hype is kinda distorting your perceptions.

>Implying the average Veeky Forums poster is old enough.
You're talking to generation Z for the most part.

Exactly. IMO the crypto market will crash sometime in the next few months, but it doesn't bother me one bit, all that means is I have longer to accumulate. This rally we're seeing right now is the appetizer and is based mostly on speculation. The real meal is coming in 3-5 years when everyone in the world is using this technology and not even realizing it. The current financial system is about to collapse and what replaces it will use blockchain. My decade price target for eth is 10k usd conservatively, so whether it's 120 or 150 or 10 dollars tomorrow doesn't matter at all

>and even if it does it's still a long way off.
THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST NOW
EARLY ADOPTERS GET THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THEIR BUCK

Investors know about crypto. News reporters know about crypto. Plenty of information out there if you know where to look. We're seeing the exact same thing now. Some asshole releases a new coin, people pile in. The bubble is still inflating though, and how high it goes depends on how much dumb money is willing to flow in.

The alternative reasoning is that money is flowing in to alt coins because bitcoin can't meet the demands of consumers due to transaction times and hoarding. The biggest issue right now regarding total adoption is the lack of security in regards to private keys and the lack of conflict resolution should someone get your key and transfer funds without permission. The only people setting this stuff up are also the type of people you don't trust not to keylog you. And maybe I'm fucking up parts of the tech here, but the point is I can trust that even if my credit card is stolen, the company will call to let me know some asshole in Bangladesh is trying to charge thousands of dollars.

The issue is how truly valuable all this decentralized crypto-money is. Right now it's hugely valuable being largely unregulated means you get by all the bells and whistles stopping you from trading shit like this on major commodity/stock exchanges aren't present, because this shit may as well be trading cards or some other bullshit. That and the insane gains. Once those run out, what's the point of owning crypto? Semi-untraceable money? Currency not run by a central bank? A couple of reasons, sure, but a little bit of legislation and all that goes away. We're all working with borrowed time here, and once that runs out, it's hard to say where we'll be standing.

I can name three major drivers in my case:
-absolutely tax-free gains
-circumventing stock market gatekeepers and their shylock retail fees
-denying central bankers and replacing their arbitrary ponzi with a rule-based ponzi

Everyone and their mother was in stocks.trust me we are nowhere even close to investor saturation.

Just like people realized no one even used the internet and the internet went bankrupt right friend?

Also new pardigm was everywhere. Toys.com pets.com everything was all over tv and every single person i called on the phone(just started my career as a broker) has at LEAST 100k in stocks...mostly tech stocks. I was in cancun on my 21st bday when the bubble popped in March of 2000.

The question we ask ourselves in the crypto market in 1995 or 1999. I believe the former. But these coins will need to produce and soon or their value will deflate big time.

After the real bubble pops we will go thru a phase like 2000-2002 in which the tech becomes adopted and mainstream but pruces stagnate or suffer 50-80%. After that the true winners will emerge and never look back. This could play out totally diff.

Also, has another user said it is only a matter of time before .gov gets involved. That is the wild card imo.

On my phone so excuse the typos. Ride the wave gents. Oppurtunity without downside volatility as we see now only comes once every 10-20 years.