MFW still waiting on coinbase to let me verify my account so I can make my initial deposit into crypto...

>MFW still waiting on coinbase to let me verify my account so I can make my initial deposit into crypto. Meanwhile ETH goes from $104 to $144

148 now, poor lad

uhh ohh, $139

coinbase is such fucking trash
it doesn't accept my debit card so I have to wait a fucking week for every purchase. I've missed to many moon missions because of this

where else do you go when you've got no crypto besides 700+ Veeky Forumscoins that seem to be worthless on Waves Lite

>lost 70 lbs since my last ID photo was taken
>"cannot verify ID"
FUUUUCK

anyone else have this experience?

I NEED BUTTER, GET ME BUTTER

I forgot that my ID expired

Should I go ahead and try buying ETH or BTC without an exchange? I'm going to miss the jump to 200 at this rate.

>]
same boat here. and buy w/o and exchange? how?

ATTENTION ALL NOCOINERS

GEMINI IS YOUR SAVIOR

GET VERIFIED

INSTANT ACH DEPOSIT CREDIT

LOCK IN ETH AT CURRENT PRICE

Sitting around twiddling my thumbs until Friday when coinshit delivers my btc. Will there be any rockets left by then? Am I missing out and doomed to nocoiner status forever?

It seems like every other thread is about another really cheap coin that's going to take off. Surely there will be more by the end of the week? This is only the beginning r-right?

You the lad from /brit/?

Should have done all of this before the price jumped :DDD Why did u wait?

Coinbase
>Photo ID doesn't match! LOL you're too skinny now! You're obviously not the same person.
Kraken
>Waiting for 24 hrs
Cex.io
>We don't support your state!
Gemini
>Waiting to verify!

Freaking out now. Better go walk and chill out.

It's still early my friend

Don't worry

I felt late @ 98

If it's any consolation, Gemini only took 7 hours to verify.

Keep hope alive brother.

Wait wait wait

Question

If you make a coinbase purchase and have to wait a week for it to go through...

Do you get the coins at the price you bought them for? Or do you get them at the appreciated value?

Been waiting on Gemini and kraken for about 16 hours now. Fuck

wtf my mommy is on holiday and because timezones she's sleeping and won't answer my messages asking for the bank account login so i can't do bank transfers reeeEEE

i will be a poor fag forever it seems. someone save me.

Price you bought it for i'd assume

Then again coinbase is complete jews and randomly lock people out of their accounts with 0 support

If you can, stick to Gemini m8. Winklevoss twins got jewed by Zuckerberg, they're not jewing people.

Your price is locked in. You'll remember this when it dips 10% below your purchase price.

dont know where my social insurance number is so cant use gemini

did verification for kraken hasnt updated yet

coinbase doesn't work in Canada

want to check out a Bitcoin atm but I'm waiting for the middle of the night cause i got crippling anxiety however im not sure where the money goes?

It locks in the price numbnuts

try paxful

>inb4 shill

Well aware, I'm talking about buying more buttcoins so I can waste it on shitcoins on polo

how does one withdraw fiat from coinbase? I don't know how to verify wire transfer, it's really vague

alri x

k not like it matters if everyone is trading on the forex market.

>juggling a market that doesnt matter

>tfw forever a no coiner

>try to add my credit card
>coinbase says the CVN is incorrect even though it isn't

same. get your shit together coinbase!

>not realizing when you're getting scammed
The entirety of cryptocurrency is a giant scam. You think the majority of these threads are legit? You'd be surprised the lengths that some people will go to to steal others info.

CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A MASSIVE SCAM TO STEAL PERSONAL INFORMATION

DO NOT FALL FOR IT

It's too late. My SSN, bank info, credit card, and passport is already on like 4 or 5 exchanges.

I violated all my privacy principles in the last 48 hours just so I could make ETH profits and I'm still not verified.