PRE-CONSENSUS THREAD

What coins are you predicting will pump? What do you think is the future for cryptos and Blockchain tech in general?

Discuss:

>ZCash

>XRP

>Golem

>Augur

>Brian Armstrong and the new app, 'Token' for ETH

>Monero

>BTC

>Ethereum

>Abra,(Venmo/Paypal with blockchain/P2P technology)

Other urls found in this thread:

namecoin.org
coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/attendees/
voting.decred.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

SEC coin pump?

is safeX going to be at the consensus?

>Brian Armstrong and the new app, 'Token' for ETH
that is actually what I am looking foward

Same here. I'm pretty pumped along with Abra. Finally some normie attention to CRYPTOS!

INVESTORS

Blockchain Capital, CME Ventures, Compound VC, Costanoa Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Digital Ventures, General Catalyst, Genesis Trading, Grayscale, Jamison Capital, King Capital Corp., Mizuho Financial Group, Mosaic Ventures, Nova Founders Capital, Pantera Capital, RRE Ventures, SenaHill Partners, Strong Ventures, Version One Ventures, Wedbush, Ziff Brothers Investments and more...

ENTERPRISES

ABN AMRO, Ad Meliora, Accenture, Allen & Overy, A.T. Kearney, Berger Singerman, LLP, B2C2, BNY Mellon, Bloomberg, Broadridge Financial Solutions, BroadRiver, Capital One, Citi, CME Group, Cognizant, Cooley, Covington & Burling LLP, Crowell & Moring LLP, Davis Polk, Deloitte, DTCC, Equifax, EY, Fundserv, Friedman LLP, Goodwin, Guardian Life Insurance, Hitachi Solutions, Hogan Lovells US LLP, Holland & Knight LLP, IBM, Infosys, LG Electronics, Medici Ventures, Microsoft, Nasdaq, New York Life, Penn Mutual Insurance, PerkinsCoie, PwC, Procter & Gamble, Prudential retirement, Rakuten, S&P Global, SAP, Scotiabank, Siemens, Shanghai Clearing House, Silvergate Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Farm, Sullivan & Cromwell, Swirlds, Swiss Re, Synechron, Thomson Reuters, USAA, Vanguard, Western Union, and more...

BIZ GONNA BE BIG MONEY BALLERS

I'm just looking for the coins that will get some attention.

I'm Gona buy £500 sys who's with me?

We'll see. I hear there's some heavy competition in the pitch competition

Bitbay

eth 200$ before next sunday. cap this post

Aye! Does it have anything to do with Consensus though?

They're in the pitch competition.

BEAN ME UP SCOTTIE

GOLEM

dump all nonamecoins and put it all on ETH?

>Pitch competition
Who else is in it?

Will SYS pump?

Will I get a gf?

NAV is about to fill the gap to 22k sats again. Easy 15% profit.

??? Who knows. The pitches are not coin-exclusive tho.

Yup. holding some after I sold my sys.

Where can I find a list of participants?

idk. I checked the site and now I'm checking twitter

absolutely

Half in ETH, half in GOLEM.

why golem? also shouldnt i also hit a coin that has the prospect of doubling or trippling rather than just a 50% rise? could ETH triple? doesn't look like it

SEC coin

whale is pumping this 300% soon

>why golem?
brass hype from ethtrader

Well one, the ceo is speaking alongside the ceo for ripple and augur. And two, the ptice is rising rapidly rn.

>NameCoin (NMC)
namecoin.org

Due a rise very shortly. Dont say I dont tell you anything. You heard it here first. No hype. Check the charts.

Involvement with Consensus?

ok so i have ripples i just need to get golems and eth

SYSCOIN

It's the most unknown among all other famous coins that's going to be presented on the Consensus. Bought myself half a BTC because everything else is in sweet REP/ETH/GNT already!

Drop your XRP, the price will stay stagnant. Buy GOLEM and ETH.

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/attendees/

getting rid of dng and keeping myriad as i bought this very low

Aaron Ag?

I told people to buy HUSH earlier today, if they bought at 400k mcap they would have doubled their money.

my port:

nem
eth
golo
edge
hush

All good buys.

so i'm basically hoping on a sharp rise for those coins for the simple fact that they will be mentioned in the big coming keynote right?

Well, it is a conference about them with sponsors, not a Veeky Forums thread.

that's the idea that crossed my mind just a few moments ago, there's this big keynote coming up, why not hop on the solid coins instead of worrying about pnd of noname coins?

Hence, Golem.

im scared, i feel like this is the beginning of the end

It isn't. The beginning of the end started a long time ago.

When did Elon musk get so fat?

edge?

you mean Edgeless (EDG)

yeah sorry.

Planning to dump $900 more into Ethereum. What is a realistic dip I can purchase before tomorrow?

Gona keep my leveraged position open through all of the hype.
What is the exposure of this consensus thing? National tv? Financial times? Twitch stream?

ripple hinted they might have something interesting for us, i wager it's related to the private forex shops starting to pop up.

>this is important

if you don't like it for the jew it looks like it would stand a chance powering forex small business, there are shit loads of these around the world that are highly competitive and operate on razor thin margins, ripple smashes their costs and cranks the heat up on the big boys like western union as well as the banks.

if ripple puts on a strong presentation with outrageous figures it may start to click that anyone NOT using this is about to get cucked and we have a buying frenzy.

There could be more excitement from ETH depending what it's got up it's sleeve - if there's been solid developments we arn't yet aware of and the who of earth announcement it could go hyperspace. It's already been getting loaded on the lead up though so if it can't beat the hype we might see it retract.

Golem seems to get the imagination working a little and people get excited about it, has also been bought in the lead up so lets see.

As always watch the top spots, these will be the go to for anyone looking for a """"low risk"""" foot in.

Why EDG? Are they even speaking?
It will probably continue to be bought up now, chance of a dip on underwhelming news, big news and it'll probably launch again

Don't put all your hope into this.

ETH and XRP have already been pumped hard these past few weeks. Besides I doubt there will be any major announcement that would change the game.

That being said, I bought 0,5 BTC of GNT and 0,5 BTC of SYS.

>if ripple puts on a strong presentation with outrageous figures it may start to click that anyone NOT using this is about to get cucked and we have a buying frenzy

Then a dumping frenzy. Let's be honest here, XRP will be a solution to people looking to make cross-border payments, and the value will possibly peak at a dollar max. And if you're a huge bag holder or a whale, you're going to get fucked up the ass with taxes if you choose to withdraw XRP the way ripple wants you to, which is through fiat.

>Golem seems to get the imagination working a little

This and ETH are going to be the big winners this year.

Golem I feel is in the sweet spot. And if SYS wins the pitch competition, we'll win big.

>Decred
soon to implement LN which was voted upon by stakeholders: voting.decred.org/ - coin will keep evolving ,integrating whatever feattures are best in the crypto world --- it has hard fork voting so it can do anything it wants and keep evolving

>BlockNet
this is the internet of blockchains
once people realize how groundbreaking this tech is, it will skyrocket.
it's the only way to have truly decentralized exchanges

I like your style. I'm currently into NEM and EDG too, as well as SYS. Looking at a few others to get into this week then take a break and let the magic happen.

NEM - slow and steady, long play
EDG - flag forming, pump coming and will likely last given the platform coming soon (and novel concept)
SYS - Because you guys told me and are always right :)

>And if SYS wins the pitch competition, we'll win big.
Consensus 2017 is great advertising for SysCoin.
The marketcap is quite low.

Tax evasion can certainly be seen as a strength of some coins but right now I reckon the legitimacy of XRP is more likely to attract big money.

These are government approved and regulated businesses I'm talking about that are USING XRP right now, this is far more likely to attract confidence from any normie investor, additionally any paper interested in doing an article has real world above board use cases to talk about. Ripple will still need some gasoline to throw on though to get people excited about something that isn't really that exciting at the end of the day.

Me personally though I'm more excited about ETH, only concern is it being overbought in the lead up

EDG is a good one, been a little slow going but remember this coin will pay monthly dividends

blog level for enthusiast. Which is more than enough because more than enough are whales speculating with it or long term bagholders looking to fill new bags or get more looking over at how much they can win in the next 5 years

enough. It isn't. Please go away

why not sys?

XRP will explode