Sometimes I have to laugh out loud about the absurdity of just sitting in front of a glowing rectangle...

Sometimes I have to laugh out loud about the absurdity of just sitting in front of a glowing rectangle, moving numbers around, accomplishing nothing of fundamental value, and earning more in a month than I used to in a year
It's surreal.

Other urls found in this thread:

avc.com/2017/05/rare-pepe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is truly absurd and i love every minute of it.

As a NEET, I fucking love this timeline

The fact that you have a famous venture capitalist telling people to invest in rare pepes is where the absurdity peaked for me. I'm loving it.

What are you talking about?

i'm literally wearing sweatpants that are stained with cum and urine stains right now like the pepe in your pic, laying down on my bed with the laptop.

i just made $3000 off ETH, but I want to make 6 figures off shitcoins

>2015
>make $8000 in a year slaving away at a carwash

>2017
>make $2000 a week trading memes

pepecash

avc.com/2017/05/rare-pepe/

The best part is people around me still think I'm poor. Kept the NEET look.

This place is full of shitcoin threads but I haven't seen anyone mention this at all!!!!

I too feel surreal user. I've made the savings I wanted when I was 30. I'm 26.

Most people just laughs it off as memes instead of fucking around with it so I got tired of making threads about it. Tried making some over a month ago but Veeky Forums really wasn't interested.

REEE you've got famous venture capitalists tweeting stuff like this:

>What's interesting about Rare Pepe is that it is one of the best examples where utility and coin come together in lockstep.
A truly organic blockchain consumer application.

and biz idiots just ignore it because they think it's just some pepe flavored shitcoin.

Well I wonder how it feels to be one of those youtubers or twitch streamers that made millions from playing video games. At least we're actually risking our money to make money.

It also doesn't help that its not on bittrex or polo. I was told by someone that that's because bittrex refused to list it because of muh racism but they didn't have any proof of this so I'm not sure if its accurate or not.

Hmm? I thought it wasnt a risk I thought you hold and all coins go up I thought it was literally impossbile for a coin to fail if you HODL, I thought the market was bullish so you literally cannot lose money

This is all /pol/s fault.

There's something I love to do for some reason and that's cumming in my boxers

I converted my retirement index funds into crypto. I've made a decade of stock markets returns in about a month.

I still play with it because I like some of the rares but its more of a fun thing for me than an investment at this point.

Though if it ever does get on a major exchange and moons hard I might die of laughter before I get my lambo due to becoming a millionaire off of rarepepes

You're not providing a service or contributing to society though.

I have to LOL at the fact that I'm at work earning hundreds a day and then use company time to earn the same or more in crypto while there.

pajeet

now we just all need to move into a CryptoHouse together for cheap rent and bulk buy produce. minimise all costs, everything goes into trading. we make it our day job.

that would kinda fun. Pussy kryptonite.

How much is the rarest pepe worth?