Sold all my ETH for POSW when ETH was $50

>sold all my ETH for POSW when ETH was $50
>missed out on $30,000

I'm killing myself

you violated the first rule of investment/trading....never put all your eggs in one basket.

I sold all my digibytes at 360 and I don't care. Learn from your mistakes and you will earn much more.

I bought 1M rdd at 20sat and sold it all at 12

>jumping out of the most prosperous technology in crypto for a Veeky Forums shill

do you expect some sort of sympathy user? Maybe work on some self-preservation or just quit trading altogether because you obviously care more about others input than your own.

OH FUCK AYY LAMO AT YOUR FUCKING LIVES

Baka.

Weak handed mofo

>bought eth at $11 last year
>didn't sell at $20
>didn't sell at $70
>still not selling at $150
You niggers never learn. I'm not about to be the faggot that sold bitcoin at $100. Especially not when coins that rely on ether are starting to raise in value and offer real utility outside of anonymous drug trade.

>tfw I turned 600 dollars into $7000

this is not stocks you fucks, it's crypto world, have some fucking patience. Most coins are going up over time.

They don't realize it's a bullish market kek mooncoin is getting volume from whales ATM and no one is noticing yet it's a goldmine waiting to happen

This. Consider the following. Crypto currencies are still obscure nerd shit that require you install all this extra crap just to hold the coins. When the normal fags can easily use crypto without needing to understand the underlying block technology is when this shit really takes off.

Consider this to be the 28k modem days of the internet and people are jumping ship thinking we've hit the top. Still on the ground, my dude.

Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all. I think for every post like this made POSW just gets lower to taunt us.
Meanwhile people are making 600 percent profits in DGB in a week.

Well if POSW doesn't go back up to 20m satoshi, and then go up it's 600%, a lot of HOLDtards are going to have some explainin to do.

20k*

Same sold literally one week before it jumped left with only 10 measly coins

>sold a coin with solid fundamentals and actual real world applicability for a fucking Veeky Forums meme

what the fuck is wrong with you lmao

>Tfw I was strongly considering putting in 3000 at 17. It was my money for summer tuition and I convinced myself I couldn't afford to lose it.
>Tfw I could have payed for my entire finance degree right there

Lol dude I am exactly in the same boat, I turned 1.4k into 7k

this guys right

I can soon buy an actual lambo guys

>implying it wouldn't get stolen by Mt.Gox
>implying you wouldn't sell early after the 2nd/3rd bubble
>implying you wouldn't invest in DAO before it blew
You never, never, never, get to win. Welcome to the worldline where you fuck up, enjoy your stay.

>mooncoin
is there a wallet for this shit yet

hold it before May ends

How can i do this? fucking help me guy. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There's no way I'm selling now. $1 or bust