New Coin

>New Coin
>$1.40 (currently NOT mooning = cheap now)
>Only 33m supply
>On Bittrex
>Website is dope: aragon.one
>Alpha stage software available
>ICO received $25million in first 15 mins.
>incredible founding team
>great community
>not a pump and dump

If you don't put a couple shekles towards this you'll regret it.

tell me it's peak potential in $

What was ICO price?

Will surpass bitcoin becaue good dev, cool logo.
$4000 in 2 weeks easy
BUY BUY BUY

1ETH=100ANT I believe

lmao you cant be serious. now im sure this a shilljob.

WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?

nah man. i talked to the dev and it's going to be at 8000 each in 1 week

yes, I've read opinions it's overpriced now. I think it'll be a good buy at around $1.25-$1, or when we see the reverse pattern on a daily chart. I think it's not going to go much lower.

I got 5 yesterday, big old 7 dollars worth, but then again, if they are going to 8000 a piece, I'm going to be FUGGIN RICH NIGGA

>>$1.40
>cheap
fuck off you worthless kike

16000 each in 2 months easy

Hard to say since it's 3 days old, it current gets $1.1 million is daily transactions and marketcap only $47million.

hasn't been shilled yet on here other than ICO I think, nor has been pumped and dump. Volume is too high for it to drop too low and can only really get better.

it's not a pump and dump for $.00000001 you penniless faggot.

how the fuck is this coin already at 1.40 when it's so new?

It went down from around 7.2k sat to around 6.5k sat recently, I was lucky to buy at 7k and sell at 7.2k to buy back into RDD. So far the price and volume keeps decreasing, and I think it's better to buy XRP/ETH/GNT or anything else that's going to take part in tomorrow's conference, sell the news and jump into this, when it settles down.

I don't really understand how Aragon tokens will be used... seems that ETH will be used. can someone with a good understanding of DAOs explain this to me? I read the whitepaper but don't get it.

Oh, I saw on their website that

The Aragon Network aims to be the first decentralized jurisdiction. It will provide an optimal environment for decentralized organizations to thrive, by offering services such as easy smart contract upgradeability and a decentralized court. Token holders will be able to:
Change subscription fees and minting rate
Decide which services to provide
Vote on capital allocations or investments
Self-upgrade the Network
All other voting and governance decisions

So these tokens basically give you decision making power on how the company will proceed? So like shares?

I guess. I think you can set up your own company/startup on it or something.

ico

How much potential does this thing have

group think never works this shit

People are trying to get early on new coins because they think they will all 100x, overvaluing them WAY too much at the start. See: the dot com bubble.

Sold a bunch of golem for this shit. Already tanking on me.

My dad is the dev and he said it's gonna pump to 16000