Coins. I have never seen a more volatile, shaky, and frankly weak superlarge bubble like this before form so quickly

Coins. I have never seen a more volatile, shaky, and frankly weak superlarge bubble like this before form so quickly.

Anons, be careful. This shit has a very high chance of imploding without warning. Don't be left holding countless bags. Every day is closer to the pop.

>they never listen
>they don't know what the term liquidation means

buddy, you haven't seen a bubble yet. Just wait until the normies start investing in mass. Then you'll see what a bubble really looks like.

We've already popped. People are just not accepting that fact. Early Bitcoin adopters are the real winners with multiple millions

I'm pretty sure it won't pop any time soon, because the hype is just getting started.
When the normies start joining in you should be getting worried.

Investors bias is the death of all stubborn traders

Alright genius, what do you think we should be doing with our coins right now?

>Investors bias
I looked this up it is not a term

I disagree. The countless shitcoins are guaranteeing a very bloody and sudden pop. It will happen overnight.

Then looks like you are on the cutting edge of english term creation.

Investors bias: refuting all negative arguments being thrown at ones portfolio because of the financial attachment to that portfolio.

When your "investment" goes south you will know the reason for it now.

COPE

not selling until my mom tells me to invest her retirement funds into crypto coins

You could hedge.

Someone has a thread in here about another asset not crypto related that is a bargain right now and has a stellar rep.

Or you could just sit there with your hands in your pockets looking at all these meme pics in your basement.

I'm a stay at home mom....we "normies" are already here...and more are coming...I've already personally helped 4 people set up a coin base and I just tell them to buy btc and ETH there.....the small alt coins....they're on their own to figure this stuff out. As I am still learning.

Im basically eastern europe almost third world country and past month there is fuckton of new BTC ATM and website hostings that support btc aswell. Until btc is ok we rollin

You are here
you are not normie

No you are a dude in a dark room playing chess.

Nice try.

Top kek. But there's a ton of Facebook normies except they're all fucking pajeets and it make it look like such a scam, so if anything they're driving people away for the time being.

How many people hold BTC vs the people that don't hold BTC or any quantity worth while? Normies will want to jump in early it's just a matter of spreading word to social media/ streamers and shit and we'll be the real winners

But why would it pop?

>there is a finite amount of it
>the real value of the investment has barely begun to be tapped. If it can gain traction as a real form of exchange between people in first world countries it is literally going to moon. Everyone holding is gonna see 10x to 100x on their CURRENT investment.

finite amount of infinite amounts of cryptocurrencies.

What

Could

Go

Wrong

Wait doesn't fiat land operate this way?

Printing endless currency out of thin air?

But that's 1 currency per environment. What the danger is that each of these shitcoins is their own currency so hundreds of currencies competing in a single environment.

what is funnier is i could bet my life savings that there are kids thinking they are trading wizards

yo nigga, just stfu. throwing a dart to a list of cryptocurrencies would have given you money this month.

If only that was remotely true
JUST LET ME GET RID OF THIS DUMB POSW ALREADY

They're not. It's like stock. Only btc is currency, and shill coins like dgb
Xrp is ownership of a firm in California worth 13 billion