At what point did we decide music should be mass-produced garbage?

At what point did we decide music should be mass-produced garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBhB9gRnIHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7AvDS5ZBk
youtube.com/watch?v=sSCVtkjfApE
youtube.com/watch?v=_B3tNmy0G88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll let you know when that happens, OP

in europe, somewhere around the 1400eds, or before

Remember when music was good?
youtube.com/watch?v=DBhB9gRnIHE

Pic related?

Noveau riche uneducated Ameriburgers are to blame.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7AvDS5ZBk
14932 bc was the last good year for music.

Le wrong generationers that assume all contemporary music is crap because they expect to be served up what they would like and put in no effort into searching shit me.

>filthyfaggot

Modernity

Meme answer: Dawn of time

As soon as we could mass-produce it.

The same time the whole psalm shit was forced down everyone's throat.

Speaking of Music, just about all of the Red Army Choir vocalists died in a plane crash today.

rekt ruskies

USA USA USA!!

This

>Nostalgia fag thread

Protip Op: all "new" music was seen as garbage by a group of people when it first came out

I always imagined the oldest known music would be something based entirely on percussion, and maybe some vocals, since those two were the first means of making music that people had.

Also, that tune absolutely needs a dubstep remix to get with the times.

>1:50
>That breakdown
>And the crowd goes wild

Fuck off Hillary.

After the war

>le edgy contrainian misinterpreting the op so he can push his tired, unoriginal, and unfunny social commentary.
Op was Obviously talking about popular music, you know? Like on the radio?
Never anywhere did he say this applies to all music, or that real music no longer exists.
Jesus fuck, you children are just desperate to disagree with everything you possibly can, aren't you?

At the exact point when that was possible to achieve. Just like with most human stuff, the question is not whether something "should" be done, but whether it "can" be done.

The individuals are unimportant, the songs of the peoples are the expression of nature and commonality itself that rises in power to oppose injustice and opression.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSCVtkjfApE

New World Symphony is the top 40 bullshit of the classical world fuk u

>The individuals are unimportant
fucking commies

The year 2001

> that tune absolutely needs a dubstep remix to get with the times
youtube.com/watch?v=_B3tNmy0G88

I'm not imagining all of the many between the lines qualifiers to OP's opinion that you are. He never said pop, he just outright said music. He never said 'not all music' he just said music. If I were going to wring some sort of divergence out of a plain statement using context clues then based on the Dvořák LP one could say he really meant contemporary art music, but he simply said 'music'. By contorting OP so much to make his fucktarded statement seem halfway reasonable in order to have grounds to defend him, the contrarian child desperate to disagree with everything is clearly you.

This. Only the good stuff has survived.

When leftists took over