HOW DO I GET IN ON THIS SHIT?

What are the steps? Help me out, brothers! I missed out on ETH and BTC and I will NOT, I repeat NOT miss out on this.

What are the best steps??? Do I use Reddcoin's wallet?

LAY IT OUT FOR ME!

BUY THE DIP

1) Get a cryptonator/bittrex account
2) Get a source of ETH/BTC (coinbase, ATM's, localbitcoin etc)
3) Use shapeshift or bittrex to convert to RDD

THANK YOU BROTHER

WHERE DO I SEE RDD'S VALUATION HISTORY?

Should I buy the dip? Is this thing going to ride or should I hold off

Bought at 59. Am I carrying bags?

BUY BUY BUY

It was 5 sats a week ago, what do you think?

Don't sell at a loss, it's moving fast

Bought at 2.5mil at 6 and sold at 80

Feeling pretty damn good right now. Goodnight

3 days ago*

ur still fucking retarded

Coinmarketcap like every other coin you goon

Good one. This coin is well well below it's actual value though. You should re enter at 50 if you're lucky

DO YOU NEED TO ADD AN ID TO USE COINBASE IN THE UK?

Probably. You should have signed up for this shit months ago though. It might take a day or two to verify, and then you'll have low limits to start.

BITTREX

1. Make account
2. Copy your deposit ETH address
3. Send from Coinbase
4. Receive in a few minutes
5. Sell ETH for BTC
6. BUY RDD WITH THAT SHIT SON
7. MOON
8. Sell your RED or whatever alt coin you bought when you feel the profit is good to you

>HODL
>BUY LOW SELL HIGH
>meme magic is real

ETH donations:

0x574a1fcc82179a025e0e3cb790cee13ad8035264

THANKS but why does Coinbase ask for ID, is Localbitcoins better? I live in the UK

All reputable exchanges ask for ID it's most likely so thy can cover their asses if you're doing illegal shit with your crypto and the government is after you.. Never used local Bitcoins I do know they sell for a premium due though due to the fact that you can get more BTC and faster

This is a good dip to buy user
I have no idea how shit in the UK works
I feel proud to have gotten in at 5 sats, so this is one of the main coins I plan to hold for a while because I'm attached

Localbitcoin is essentially craigslist for bitcoin. You make an account and then find people looking to sell, then give them cash, etransfer, direct deposit, etc and they give you the BTC.

I see Bittrex is US based. Will it work for EU ?

>MFW when I thought I was smart for rdd buying at 5 and selling at 19.

Fucking music coin better start doin something soon.

simple question guys help me out so
that : "..you should buy at 5 sats.." means
0.00000005 BTC value
and now reddcoin is like 0.75 sats right ?

no there is no 0.75sats there is 75sats thats 15times 5 sats

RhnFWYoGZvDEWEVpvfmBNxnCu3qzACXnLX
gib pls

CRASHING! THAR SHE BLOWS!

How come I just mined 399 RDD?

Is this sucking my laptop's power?

RDD is proof of stake; you'll get more by just having it in your wallet.

rdd can't be mined. They are being minted. It's different and easy on resources.

with a supply of 28,510,618,785 Coins do you think this will go anywhere?

It's called staking.

Personally I use poswallet so I can sell them and stake on the site

stop caps locking

saged

It depends on the future of the market.
If we want a dollar per RDD, then realistically the whole crypto scene will need to go mainstream in a big way.
Hopefully the better planning and structure of the alt coins will make crypto currencies more attractive to everyday consumers. At the moment, btc is seen almost purely as "what drug dealers and criminals use."

If coins like RDD (social media) and DGB (gaming microtransactions) take off as legitimate specific use currencies, then yes. $1 easily.
But that means RDD will literally need to be adopted by at least 1 or 2 of the big social medias. i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.

1$ per coin is way too hopeful. You can jump in now and make a nice buck but I don't think we are going to see 1$ a coin.

What's stopping either of those from making their own coin?

biz I should have listened to you, on the first pump when it reached 20 sats then it was dropping I asked you guys if I should hold or cash out, and you guys told to HODL but I panicked and sold. Now RDD is at 50+ sats

I've bought back in, I think it's going to rise again later tonight

There's no end in sight.

This is going to 80 sats again, I know it.

kek mate bought it at 11 sat

can someone give me 0.002 BTC plox

1KPbkXbhCUuxi5W5xFsASsn1PPtQjv7j81

Will send nudes, am grill

new rocket probably inc today. people hyped about all crypto and redd is the small guy that they are looking for. redd just won't die. so many rockets. sub-100 sats is a steal imo. also Redd-ID to be released in near future. Dev just gave a lengthy update on it and a ton of traction for getting it on Poloniex. one announcement could push rdd over the 100 sat mark.