Why do women in average seem so less interested in history than men ?

Why do women in average seem so less interested in history than men ?

Is it because they can't identify with historical figures because they are mostly male ?

Life would be so easier if we all had a history-interested Qt with whom we could have long conversation about the downfall of the roman empire.

im a grl and am jewish

i have a nazi fetish I spend a lot of time reading about prominent figures of the third Reich who I consider handsome

i wish I was Reinhard heydritchs fuck slave he brought over from Poland as a spoil of war

Im freaky :3

>Life would be so easier if we all had a history-interested Qt with whom we could have long conversation about the downfall of the roman empire.
but we do

Why must you turn my board into a den of lies?

>turn

Women didn't play as much a role in history. Also, it's not considered a feminine field like nursing, teaching, etc. Throughout history, you'll notice women change the fields that interest them based on what's considered feminine during the time.

>cultural norms still influence women aaaaah

t. gender studies major

But they do not that its bad or anything the same applies to us guys.

women are disproportionately interested in jewelry and superficial drama, so it's not specific to history.

Same reason a lot of men aren't, they think history is just chain of events with dates.

There are a lot of history major women and women with casual interest in history if they see past that. In reality I have found that women can also get as easily passionate about history as men because of its nature of intrigue, incidents and individuals, it's like one big drama.

Isn't it common in Israel for people to have that?

This has to be bait.

Women on average are less interested (and less interesting) than men.

Worthless anecodote coming in: there's tons of women in classical studies programs from what I've seen and Greece and Rome were THE patriarchy. Athens in particular being even worse than its neighbors. I don't think a lack of female role models is responsible for low female participation in your broader history program.

Women are generally only interested in literal garbage.

>Same reason a lot of men aren't, they think history is just chain of events with dates.

This. From what I've seen, lots of women are into history. They just don't want to date someone who is into history because you can't make a career off two people being history teachers, and self interest leads them to want to follow their own dreams.

Can't blame them, really.

>there's tons of women in classical studies programs from what I've seen and Greece and Rome were THE patriarchy.
You make the mistake of thinking women are capable of something like class consciousness or fellow feeling. They really don't give a shit about anything but their vagina and what comes out of it, so they can't imagine how systematic abuse could ever affect them individually.

for some reason women go more for the 'humanities' side

also they seem to be interested in things like chemistry and biology, sometimes mathematics, but rarely things like phisics or enjeneering

our brains work differently, male brains are calibrated for one set of functions female for other ones, same as with any part of the human organism, a expert can tell if a single escavated human bone is male or female based on systemic differences

All women in the ages of (11-43) care about is their egos and penis.

>Wants to be Reinhard Heydrich's fuck slave
>can't spell his name right

women desire children and nothing else, it's why the child free single whore feminists are so upset at everything

Look at any bibliography for any well researched historical paper and usually like half of the writers are women. Women are well represented in history as a field. I'm not sure where you get the idea that they somehow aren't interested. Is it just /pol/posting?

Because you don't go outside on average.

There was a subgenre of pulp fiction popular in Israel called Nazisploitation.

>48.9% of history degrees are awarded to women
Yeah, that 1.1% difference sure is an incredible gulf of feminine disinterest.

>have long conversation about the downfall of the roman empire.
Please, anything but that
I just want a philosophically enlightened QT to talk about the evolution of societal pressures as a way to limit personal freedoms

>Why do women in average seem so less interested in history than men ?
Probably because your idea of history is pushing little pewter dolls across a felt table or, even worse, running a blobbing simulator on your alien ware

My Mughal blob is really cool, though.

Lolwhat I was literally the only guy in my batch.

They're all complete uggos though, so I latched to a qtp2t SJW from Business and Management.

never change

b8 and copypasta

You don't see many women interested in history because there are not many women on Veeky Forums.

Go outside.