He missed DGB

>He missed DGB
>He missed XVG
>He missed RDD

This is it Veeky Forums, the ultimate moon coin, i mean this could make us all rich, sky is the limit (im holding till it hits top 20 market cap at least).

I bring you SHIFT, is going to decentralize the web, they are about to release PHANTOM, an alpha of the new web... You can't fuck it up with this investment, HOLD ur faggots because MAID haven't done shit and have a 166M $ marketcap.

BUY BUY BUY SHIFT on bittrex

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHIFT : Decentralized Web (like maid safe), + decentralized storage (like siacoin), + decentralized smarts contracts (like ethereum and lisk), all in one, but the first to implement IPFS in a really successful way, there are many other features....

Faggots don't miss this one.

>Pic Related: u next girlfriend if u buy

>decentralized

That's literally every angle for any given coin. Still unsure what makes this special, but I'll admit I am interested. Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with this post.

>>Pic Related: u next girlfriend if u buy
Your persuasive argument has swayed me! Take my money!!

im going to shill this till u all buy SHIFT, when we hit pluto we can all create a whale group to p&d shitcoins together

Is already really high OP. Why didn't you shill this shit long before faggot?

>already high

It's fucken 4million marketcap you dense motherfucker you think DGB is too high too?

Just because the marketcap is tiny doesn't mean the price isn't high. Its already 5x since March.

Man can't teach stupid, this is a good thing. This is being HIGHLY accumulated but I bet you wont buy till it's already x2.

Can't teach a old dog new tricks.

OMFG, in cryptoworld this is one of a few coins that actually have a purpose, when this train leave is going to leave all shitty coins behind.

what is the purpose? its kinda vague rhetoric on the website. cloud storage?

Basically does what maidsafe and siacoin does. From what OP is saying it actually sounds good, but I'm not sure if I want to throw any money at it atm.

>Veeky Forums starts shilling the moon coin of the year

No one listens to already exiting orbit.

Stay classy lads and for all the hodlers, this is your reward.

>One in a lifetime opportunity
i guess poor people, must stay poor

Shut up faggot, I picked some up.

Mostly because I like the idea of what Maidsafe has been working on for years, but has failed to deliver. Maybe these faggots can do something that actually works.

Thank you, it is a great idea...

Strapped in for luanch

ITS HAPPENING

u can go sleep now Veeky Forums, there is no stop between SHIFT and pluto

Checked, got it right before it just shot up again.

if u buy, shill about shift, we need 100 btc volume to start this rocket and forget about it.

Desu don't even bother shilling, this rocket is only currently loading cargo not even at the stage of boarding. Just rest up as useall, it's just another day hodling SHIFT

gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC/

I literally watched this fucking movie not two hours ago,
Meme magic is real and Kek is telling me to buy this coin in a fucking personalized message

Going in fucking hard on this

Picked up 1k, please be right Veeky Forums.

the only thing u need to worry is about the color of u lambo

I might SHIFT all my Maidsafe if you know what I mean.

i own maidsafe which doesn't seem to be going anywhere so i guess i'll put some money in this. it's a great idea.